Chapter 5

me and you: XOXO?

"Seyoungie wakey wakey!" Sehun called as he came into your room. You stucked out your hand with your palms opened to him, hinting him five more minutes.

"no! wake up now! if not you'll be late for school!" Sehun said and literally dragged you out of bed. "D.O hyung has already made breakfast for you!"

"arasso.." you gave in reluctantly and went to wash up and changed into your new uniform. It was a great fit and you looked nice in it. You stepped out of your room and everyone turned to stare at you.

"Wow you looked great in uniform.." Baekhyun said.

"really? thanks oppa!" you said smiling, happy to receive a compliment early in the morning.

"Come and have breakfast!" Suho said and signalled you to a seat beside Kris. You went to sit there and ate your breakfast.

"D.O oppa, your food really taste so nice..." you said as you savoured the food.

"Thanks! have more then!" D.O said, smiling.

As you were eating, someone has been looking at you secretly all the while but you didn't realise and the rest didn't realise it too. It was Kris beside you, glancing at your legs as the short skirt of your uniform showed much of your skin. *omg..* he thought and looked away. Kai was also looking at you from the living room. *she looks good in the uniform..* Luhan on the other side of the table was secretly admiring you too. *She looks so cute in that uniform..*

After eating, the whole group of you walked to school together. You arrived at the school and many girls were screaming and squealing as all of you walked in. *EXO oppa are so popular? wow!*

"Seyoung ah, Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Chen hyung will guide you because i'll be walking the other way. The timetable and everything is in your bag already and i even saved it in your phone. I'll see you during the break. Have fun!" Sehun said and walked off with the rest.

"So Seyoung ah! are you excited for school?" Chanyeol asked.

"not really.." you answered softly.

"why? it'll be fun! with us around!" Chen said.

"but we're not in the same class.. and i have trouble making friends with people hehe.." you said shyly.

"It's ok.. you don't have to make friends with others, you are already friends with EXO, the most popular group in school..." Baekhyun said proudly.

"haha..alright.." you said. "now where is my classroom?"

"there! we'll bring you there! kaja!" Chen said and the four of you walked towards that direction.

"thanks oppa! I'll see you later!" you said and said bye to them as you entered your classroom. People were staring at you probably because of your relationship with what Baekhyun said as the most popular group in school.

Class started smoothly and lessons were still manageable for you. One thing that is troubling you is your tablemate. The teacher said that he most probably won't be here for the whole semester so you can just safely sit there and study. *i wonder who is he...* You brushed off the thought and focused during lessons and finally it was break time.

You were excited to see the oppas again because you missed them after being in class alone. The only problem you face now was that you don't know how to get to the canteen. You looked around but you were too afraid to ask the people around you. Thankfully, someone saw you.

"Seyoung-ssi?" Kris called out to you.

"oh Kris oppa! It's great to see you!" you said excitedly as you found someone you know.

"are you going to the canteen?" he asked coolly.

"neh.. but i don't know my way.." you said and looked down shyly. This guy has an aura which makes you scared sometimes.

"Let's go together..." he said and you followed beside him silently. People were looking at you as you were walking with Kris. You just looked around awkwardly when Kris placed his arms around your shoulder and pulled your closer to him. You were shocked but you passed it off as he was trying to protect you from the rest of the people. He was secretly enjoying the moment though.

"Seyoung ah!!" Chanyeol called out to you as he saw you and Kris walking towards them.

"oh annyeong oppa!" you said and waved to him and the rest. Kris let go of his arm around your shoulder and you both walked towards the rest.

"Kris hyung, what were you doing with Seyoung?" Chanyeol asked as he saw Kris with his arms around you.

"what? i was just protecting her.. you know the fangirls we have?" Kris said.

"yea right! don't worry Seyoung! with us here, we'll protect you!" Chanyeol said.

"come with me Seyoung.." Sehun said and asked you to follow him as you both walked to the counter. "Seyoungie, i forgot to tell you, be careful of Kris hyung and Kai especially..."

"Waeyo oppa?" you asked curiously.

"just that i don't want you to be hurt though i trust that they won't hurt you.. just in case.. you don't have to know too much..." Sehun said.

"ooh..ok.." you said, still unsure of what he meant so you just brushed it off casually.

After eating, you all walked back to your own respective classroom. "Seyoung ah, we'll meet you here again after school." Sehun said and left. Thankfully, Lay and Suho was walking the same way as you are so you managed to find your way back to your classroom.

"Thanks oppa! i think i'm going to get lost again if i were to walk by myself..." you said to Lay and Suho.

"hehe welcome! don't worry! Sehun has showed us your timetable and every class there will be us to take you there!" Suho said.

"Have fun in class! fighting!" Lay said and you waved goodbye to the both of them.

After school, you managed to find your way back to the canteen by yourself and you were proud. You waited for Sehun and the rest to come.

"Seyoung ah!" Xiumin and Luhan came first and called out to you.

"Luhan oppa! Xiumin oppa!" you called back to them.

"let's go! we'll bring you to choose your club first!" Xiumin said.

"what about the rest?" you asked.

"they'll come and find us later.. don't worry we won't kidnap you!" Luhan said jokingly. The three of you laughed and walked to the office to get the registration form. Along the way, the guys were telling you about the different clubs to join and soon, the rest started joining you three and were promoting their club to you.

"Join the art club.." Kris said.

"ignore him.. his art isn't that good.." Tao said playfully and whispered to you.

"Yah! what are you saying?" Kris heard and smacked Tao on his head.

"Join our leading club! your oppa is in too!" Suho said.

"Join the sports club instead!" Tao said.

"The singing club is the best!" Baekhyun said and Chen and D.O nodded and gave a thumbs up by the side.

"You can form the pretty girls club because we're in the pretty boys club keke.." Xiumin said jokingly.

"actually our Seyoungie is a really good dancer so she's most probably joining the dance club. since i'm also in it too.." Sehun said.

"really? no doubt you both are siblings!" Chanyeol said. "join us in the dance club then!" Chanyeol said and Kai and Lay smiled beside him.

"aren't you with Suho oppa?" you asked.

"we can have 2 clubs pabo! Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung is also part of the sports club and singing club too.." Sehun said.

"alright then.. i guess i have to choose based on my interest..." you said and filled in the dance club as your choice.

*Can't wait to see her dance...* Kai thought and smiled to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's really hard to write with 12 members hehe.. Sorry if your bias didn't appear much.. maybe i'll give each member a chapter each...