Chapter 22

me and you: XOXO?

"Oppa, where are you going?" you asked as you saw Sehun and Kai dressed up and wearing their shoes.

"we have weekend classes.. listen to the hyungs ok? I'll see you at night!" Sehun said and kissed you on your forehead and left with Kai.

"Seyoung ah, is there anything that you want to do?" Xiumin asked.

"hmm... i'm fine with anything.." you said.

"how about we go watch a movie? Horror movie!" Baekhyun suggested.

"ByunBaek, don't you remember we have a date with our friends..." Chanyeol said.

"oh right! Seyoung ah.. we can't keep you company today.." Baekhyun said.

"It's ok oppa.. go and meet your friends then... I don't really need your company.." you joked at the last sentence and Baekhyun rolled his eyes at you.

"then enjoy your day Seyoung! We'll get going..see you later!" Chen said and left with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"so, there's only the few of us left..lay, kris hyung, luhan hyung, xiumin hyung and tao.." suho said.

"actually i want to go to the mall.." you said. "i haven't been able to shop ever since i came back."

"Shopping? great let's go.." Tao said excitedly.

"Tao are you a guy? why are you excited at the thought of shopping?" Kris chided him.

"mianhaeyo.." Tao said silently and lowered his head.

"So who wants to go with me? i can go alone too.." you said.

"It's too dangerous for you to go alone..you don't know the place.." Kris said.

"i'll go with you then... i want to buy something too.." Luhan said before Kris had the chance to offer himself. *he's one step faster haiz..*

"er..ok then.. i'll go change.." you said and walked into your room, unknowingly blushing because of the kiss earlier on. *how am i going to face him..omg..*

You opened the wardrobe but you didn't know what to wear. You thought of wearing something nicer after all, it was something like a date with Luhan. *date..wait.. no way..i'll just pick something..* In the end you wore a cute dress and tied your hair in a loose bun and you walked out to see Luhan waiting for you.

"oops..i'm sorry to keep you waiting.." You said as you put on your shoes.

"it's ok.. girls tend to take longer to dress up.. and you look cute in that.." he said and that made your heart race.

You both walked awkwardly together while going to the mall. As you were close by the mall, there were more people on streets and they were all looking at you and Luhan. "what a cute couple..", "the girl is so lucky.." were things you heard and made you and him blushed together without each other's knowledge.

"where do you want to go?" Luhan asked as you both reached the mall.

"anywhere.. i'm not familiar with this place.." you said.

"then come with me!" he said and grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you along. You were shocked by his sudden action and you could feel your heart thumping. He brought you to a cafe. "the drinks here are nice." he said and bought you and him each a cup. "how's it?" he asked. You smiled and nodded at him, hinting him it's delicious.

Next, you all went window shopping around all the shops in the mall. You walked slightly in front of him, not wanting to walk beside him and he just followed you around.

"Oppa, didn't you say you wanted to buy something?" you broke the silence.

"oh right.. i forgot what i want to buy.. so it's ok.. what about you? can't find anything you like?" he asked back and you nodded. "let me take you to a place then!" he said and pulled your hand again. The skin contact sent electric currents through your body.

He brought you in front of a sticker photo machine and asked if you want to take it. You just nodded and smiled because you have never tried it before. So the both of you went in and took photos together. Throughout the whole photo shoot session, you never stopped blushing because you were shy standing next to him and when he placed his arms around your shoulder for some of the poses. The photos came out and he cut them into smaller pieces and gave half to you. You got to admit that you both look good together, just like a couple. But suddenly, someone came into your mind. *Kai...*

Your smile turned into a blank face slowly and Luhan noticed it. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"nothing.. shall we go home? it's evening already.." you said.

"ok..let's go home then.." he said and you walked off. *what's wrong.. did i do something wrong..*

The trip back was silent and it started to rain. You both didn't have an umbrella so he took off his jacket and hover over the both of you. That brought you both closer to each other. You both continued walking until you saw a place where you could take shelter so you both ran towards it.

"You're drenched.." Luhan said and took out a piece of tissue and wiped your face. You didn't know how to react so you looked down when he suddenly caressed your face and turned your face up to look at him. "Seyoung ah.." You continued to look at him, waiting for him to continue his sentence but instead he closed in and kissed you. When he release the kiss, you looked at him in shock while he stared intensely at you.

"oppa..." you managed to blurt out in shock.

-----------------------------------------------------

So they kissed! it was not very exciting though.. sorry.. So what do you all think is Seyoung's reaction after Luhan kissed her?