Chapter 11

me and you: XOXO?

Changjo's side:

"Am i hearing things? our Changjo is going to school?" Niel exclaimed.

"woah! did you eat the wrong medicine?" L.Joe said.

"There's nothing wrong with me! I just thought i should go back to school for once.." Changjo said.

"who's that girl, jonghyun ah?" Ricky asked.

"What girl?" Changjo denied.

"Don't lie.. you were staring at your phone nowadays and smiling to yourself all the time.." Chunji said.

"whatever. I'm just going to school today.. bye." Changjo said and left for school. *wonder what her reaction will be*

Your side:

"Seyoung ah, we'll get going! See you after school!" Chanyeol shouted from the door when you are just at the couch.

"neh oppa.. see you!" you shouted back.

"Seyoung ah, remember to eat your medicine and drink lots of water.. There's also porridge in the kitchen.." Sehun said.

"neh oppa! i will take care of myself..." you said and waved bye to him. *boring*

After they left, you went to the kitchen to get the porridge. You saw notes posted on the refridgerator so you went to take a look.

'Seyoung ah, Get well soon!' -Bacon and Chen^^

'Seyoung ah, take care!'-Baozi, Tao and Lay :D

'Fighting Seyoungie! Sehun will kill me if he sees me calling you this but who cares:P -your favourite Chanyeol oppa <3

'Get well soon'-Kris

'Hope you recover soon..'-Kai

'I have lots of vitamins to share with you so don't worry and take care!'-ExSuHo

'Jiayou! get well soon! p.s enjoy the porridge Luhan hyung made!'-Luhan, D.O

You giggled to yourself after reading these notes and you did feel better. You tried the porridge and it taste really good. *Luhan oppa is a good cook too* And you scoop another bowl for youself.

You spent your day watching movies at home and sleeping since you couldn't go to school.

-----------------------------------------------

Changjo went to school and everyone was surprised to see him. Lesson started but he don't see you around. *where is she? isn't she in this class?* He slept throughout the classes since you were not there.

*Should i text her?* Changjo asked himself. He wanted to know where you were but he was afraid to text you.

"It's not fun when Seyoung is not here..." Chanyeol said and Changjo overheard it. He hid somewhere to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"yea right..." Luhan said, disappointedly but trying to hide it.

"Let's give her a call..." Chen said.

"are you stupid? she must be resting now.." Baekhyun said.

"ah.. right.." Chen said.

"Let's just go home earlier to keep her company..." Xiumin said.

"yea.." the rest said and nodded.

*So she's sick..right she must have caught a cold yesterday..* Changjo thought to himself. *But EXO knows her? and she's living with them? what is their relationship..*