Chapter 12

me and you: XOXO?

You went to school the next day and found out that your tablemate came to school yesterday. *So he did come* But you wondered why he didn't come today. You wanted to call him but you realised when you exchanged numbers, only you gave him your number. *pabo! why didn't i ask him for his?*

You had dance practice today and somehow you dreaded it for obvious reason, Kai. But luckily, there was still Sehun, Lay and Chanyeol together with you. Surprisingly, Kai was sort of ignoring you and avoiding you. He said he had to practise his own part so he couldn't teach you the dance and assigned Sehun to teach you instead. *Did he not mean it the other day? what is he thinking exactly?*

"What's wrong with Kai oppa?" you asked Sehun.

"Is there anything wrong with him?" Sehun asked and looked at you weirdly.

"Nothing..." you smiled and said.

*What is going on with the two of them? are they hiding something for me? or does she like Kai or Kai likes her too.. this is getting so complicated...* Sehun thought and sighed.

"Waeyo oppa?" you asked, hearing him sigh.

"ah..nothing.. i just don't know how to teach you the dance.. where did you stop?" Sehun asked.

"erm...the part where we had to spin around.." you said, voice fading off at the last few words.

"huh what? i can't hear.." Sehun said.

"ah.. i said here.." you said and showed him some other moves.

"oh..ok..so this is how it continues.." he said and taught you patiently. You were half focused, looking at Kai occassionally. He caught you a few times and he looked away the moment you guys made eye contact. *urgh..why did i did that to her the other day..how do i face her from now on..*

You ended practice earlier that day and so you all went to look for Luhan and Xiumin at the soccer field.

"Seyoung ah, do you want to play?" Xiumin asked.

"me? better not... i can't play sports well..." you replied.

"It's ok, we'll teach you..come!" Luhan said and held your hand while dragging you to the soccer field. You were feeling excited to notice that he was actually blushing while holding your hand.

You were having fun with Luhan while learning how to play because you couldn't get what he say and ended up doing silly actions which caused him to laugh and made you laugh.

"Pabo!" Luhan said.

"yah! what did you just call me?" you said, pretending to be offended.

"yah! i'm your oppa and you call me yah!?" he said.

"whatever.." you said.

"aigoo.. stop quarreling the two of you.." Sehun came in to stop the argument.

"ok.. whatever.. it's getting late and i'm hungry..." you said and look at them both with puppy eyes.

"kaja! let's go eat!" Luhan said.

"yay!" you cheered.

"weren't you two squibbling just now?" Sehun and Xiumin said.

"yea.. but food solves everything!" you said.

Meanwhile, Kai and Kris was looking at you all the while. When they see you having fun with Luhan, their heart sank. *Don't tell me she likes Luhan too...*