Chapter 13

me and you: XOXO?

"Seyoung-ssi, would you mind helping me with my project?" Kris asked suddenly after dinner.

"What project?" you asked while the others just listen along.

"My art project." he said.

"Hyung, we can help too!" Tao said.

"I need a potrait of a girl.. unless you are one.. but even if you put on a wig, you won't look like one.." Kris said sarcastically.

"Sounds fun.." you said and Sehun gave you a light kick. You eyed him but assured him that it's ok.

"Then, should we get started now?" Kris said.

"sure.." you replied. And Kris went to get his tools. "So what do you want me to do?"

"just..erm.. guys, give some ideas!" Kris ordered the rest.

"make an aegyo pose!" Chen said.

"No, make a piggy face!" Chanyeol said. "She looks like one if she does it!"

"Chanyeol oppa!" you shouted at him and hit him, but lightly.

"Don't make fun of her, Chanyeol.." Suho said.

"it's just for fun, hyung.." Chanyeol said playfully.

"Why not she sits there by the window and read a book?" Suho suggested.

"Hyung, you're just describing your ideal type.. don't think of taking Seyoung... she's mine!" Baekhyun said.

"mwol? when am i yours?" you said jokingly.

"now? haha!" Baekhyun said and laughed. You just shook your head.

"well, the window scene is fine.. why don't you just sit over there and enjoy the scenery..." Kris said.

"Sure!" you said and went to sit over by the window. The rest just continued doing their own things while Sehun was looking after you from afar. Luhan was also looking and envious of the scene, Kai too. *Another rival..*

Throughout the whole process, Kris was focusing on drawing you while you did your best to maintain your posture for him to draw. *she's really pretty* Then there was a breeze and made your hair messy.

"oops.." you said and tried to make your hair neat.

"let me help you.." Kris said and he leaned forward to help you brush your hair behind your ears. You blushed instantly by his sudden action and he too was trying to control himself as his heart started beating faster. Sehun was looking on and he wanted to come over to stop Kris but the others were there. Luhan looked away disappointedly while Kai just sighed at the scene. D.O noticed their expressions. *what is going on with these three?* he then looked at your direction. *they all like Seyoung? aigoo...*

"Thanks oppa.." you said shyly and looked away, still blushing.

"welcome...I'm almost done so just stay there for a while more.." Kris said shyly too. *that was...nice..* You just nodded. *why do i feel hot*

That night, you just went to bed but you couldn't fall asleep. In your mind, images of Kris just now flashed through, you were also reminded of Kai and Changjo. When you actually slept, you dreamt of someone you didn't expect, Luhan.