Chapter 21

me and you: XOXO?

"Seyoung?" Kai called you when you all reached home but you have already fell asleep on his back. 

"my dear sister has fallen asleep.." Sehun said as he brushed your hair and looked at your sleeping face. 

Kris turned to look at you too. *what an angel* 

"I'll take her to her room then." Kai said and walked to your room with you still on his back. He laid you down gently and tucked you under the blanket to keep you warm. He then smiled while looking at you. "Sleep well, our Seyoungie.." Then he leaned in to kiss your forehead. Luhan was looking by the door and his heart ached when he saw Kai kissing you. *They both look cute together..me? haiz..* then he turned away. 

"Hyung, you still like her?" Sehun caught Luhan. He just nodded and walked off. Sehun scratched his head. *just what can i do.. this is getting way too confusing* 

-------------------------------------------

The next day, you woke up and was surprised you were still in your uniform. Luckily it was a weekend. You woke up earlier than the rest so you went to shower and make breakfast for them all. D.O woke up first and saw you in the kitchen. 

"Morning, seyoung.. you're so early.." D.O said. 

"morning oppa! you are early too!" you greeted back and he smiled at you. 

"I'm going on a date!" D.O said. 

"so, no breakfast for you?" you asked. 

"no.. instead you have to make another set because she's coming over." D.O said. 

"ok sure!" you replied and got back to your cooking. 

"I SMELL FOOD!!" one person shouted and you knew instantly who was it. 

"morning chanyeol oppa!" you said and chuckled. 

"morning seyoung! is that for us?" he asked as he saw the dishes on the table. 

"erm.. no!" you joked with him. 

"what no?" Baekhyun said as he walked over.

"yah ByunBaek! why did you kick me in your sleep last night?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun. 

"you were too noisy!" Baekhyun retorted and they both started arguing. 

"oppa, you are going to wake the whole neighbourhood up, quarreling in the morning.." you said sarcastically to the both of them then they stopped. 

"I'm hungry Seyoung-ah.." Baekhyun said and looked at you with his half asleep face. 

"alright.. it'll be done soon.. did you guys even washed up yet?" you replied. 

"oh right..." Chanyeol said and walked to the bathroom and Baekhyun followed behind. 

After you were done cooking, you went to wake all of them up. You went to Xiumin's room first because he was the easiest to wake up if you call him. Then you went to Lay's and Luhan's to get them up.

"Luhan oppa, time to wake up!" you said into his ears. He woke up startled while turning to face you, kissing you by accident. You turned red at the moment and left the room immediately while he still stared at the spot where you were at just now. *did i just...kissed her??* He blushed red too at the thought of it. 

You gave up waking them up, shocked by the kiss just now. Just then the doorbell rang so you went to answer it. 

"Hyemi! You're here! Breakfast is ready!" you said, forgetting about the incident earlier on for a moment. 

"Seyoung ah! why is your face so red?" Hyemi asked and you remembered about the kiss again. 

"I..I was cooking just now.. so it's a little hot in there..." you said awkwardly. 

"Hyemi!" D.O called out. 

"Dyo oppa!" Hyemi said and they both hugged each other.

*skips to breakfast*

You were sitting in between Sehun and Tao and Luhan was directly opposite of you. He was stealing secret glances at you and you were avoiding them by looking down all the while when eating. Sehun nudged you and mentally asked you, "what's wrong?" You smiled at him to assure him that you were alright. *Does Luhan oppa like me too? then kai... urgh...* 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, i'm back! like finally! exams are ending soon.. means i can update more often now! 

Question: who should Seyoung end up with?