Chapter 19

me and you: XOXO?

You walked home listlessly, holding the letter in your hand.

"Seyoung ah.." Luhan called out to you after soccer with Xiumin.

"Luhan oppa.." you said and burst out into tears and you dug into his embrace.

"wae? what happened?" Luhan asked while patting you, pretending not to know. Xiumin saw the letter in your hands so he took it to read while you continued to cry.

"mwol!?" Xiumin exclaimed. "what kind of guy is he?"

"He's a good guy.. i believe he is.. but i don't know why he is acting like this.." You said, defending Changjo.

"Let's go home first, shall we?" Luhan said as you calmed down. You just nodded while Luhan had you in his embrace and you three walked home together.

------------------------------------------

"what happened?" Chanyeol asked when he saw that your eyes were red and swollen from crying.

Xiumin handed him the letter while he read it and then passed around to the rest. Luhan let you sit on the couch while still having his arms around you while you lay on his chest. Sehun came to sit beside you too and touched your face.

"Seyoung ah.." Sehun called you.

"oppa.." you said and hugged him and cried again.

"Seyoung ah! We'll take revenge for you! this guy is not worth your tears.." Tao said and Kris eyed him.

"Seyoung ah.. don't be so upset already... he's really not worth it.. lucky you guys ended before you fall too deeply in love.." Baekhyun said.

"cry all you want seyoung ah.. but remember that we'll always be here for you.." Lay said.

"yea.. we will be here for you.... we're family..." Chen said.

"Thanks everyone.. but please don't blame him.. i'm sure he had his reasons... i can feel it.. i just don't know why he is like this.." you said as you stopped crying.

"why are you still speaking up for him when he hurt you like that?" Suho said.

"because i love him and he loves me too... I trust him..." you protested.

"Seyoung ah... since you said you love him, then do him a favour and cheer up.. he said he didn't want you to be hurt and wants you to live happily right?" Sehun said.

"neh oppa.. i will... i'm sorry to make you worried.." you said.

"Don't say that.. i've never blamed you... you should tell us all when you're sad.." Sehun said and hugged you.

"yea..we will be your listening ears when you need us.." Luhan said.

"I'll cheer up for him and for you all.." you said. "Thanks oppa.." and you hugged them one by one.

"So now, anyone wants to eat?" D.O asked which made everyone burst out laughing. You laughed along as well although you were still thinking about what Changjo said. *what does he mean exactly..*