Chapter 23

me and you: XOXO?

For the sake of my subscribers and my own preference, i decided to come up with alternate endings for this story. So here's the first version:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa..." you managed to blurt out in shock. "i..i.."

"I like you Seyoung.. from the first moment i saw..." Luhan confessed, blushing. "I don't know about how you feel and i know you were hurt by Changjo.. but i hope you can give me a chance.."

"luhan oppa..." you said and hugged him while crying. "gomawo.."

"thanks seyoung!" Luhan said and hugged you back, smiling. "Don't cry anymore, i promise not to let you shed anymore tears..." He said and held your face to wipe off your tears, before leaning in for another kiss.

--------------------------------

You went back home that day, hand in hand with Luhan.

"Oh HYUNG!!!" Chanyeol shouted once seeing you with Luhan holding hands. Everyone turned to look at the both of you with mixed feelings.

"Congrats Hyung!" Baekhyun and Chen said.

"Luhannie.. finally...Congrats!" Xiumin said.

"I didn't expect that but Congrats anyway!" Suho said.

"wow..Luhan ge..Seyoung ah.." Lay said.

"Luhan hyung.. you better not bully her..or i'll never let you off. just joking hehe.." Sehun said.

"well.. congrats.." Kris walked over and shook hands with you and walked off disappointedly.

"chingu.. congrats!!" Tao said.

D.o was not back yet so he didn't know but Kai was not there you realised. You looked around for him and Luhan saw your actions.

"Go talk to him.." he whispered into your ear.

You looked and him and smiled. "gomawoyo oppa.."

----------------------------------

*knock knock*

You knocked on Kai's room door to look for him.

"come in.." he said, with a sad tone.

"kai-sshi.." you called out to him.

"say no more.. i'll respect your decision..." He said and hugged you suddenly. "Last long with Luhan hyung.. and remember.. I will always be here for you..." and he let you go.

"Thanks oppa.. we are still friends and dancemates right?" you said.

"of course.." he said.

-----------------------------------

"So how's Kai?" Sehun came into your room that night.

"He's fine.. i guess.." you said.

"I think so too.. anyway.. glad that you chose Luhannie hyung..." Sehun said.

"Thanks oppa.." you said and smiled to him.

"It's good that he's someone that we know.. But no matter what.. the whole of EXO will be there for you!" Sehun said.

"I know oppa! And Luhan oppa is really nice to me!" you said and blushed.

"aigoo.. taking his side already? then what about oppa?" Sehun said and pouted.

"I still love you oppa! No one can take your place in my heart!" You said and hugged him.

"uri seyoungie!!" he said and pinched your cheeks.

"uri Sehunnie!" you said and pinched his cheeks back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess it was not so well written but don't worry. That's not all haha!