Chapter 18

me and you: XOXO?

"Can we meet?" Changjo called Sehun one day. "But don't tell Seyoung."

Sehun agreed to meet Changjo together with Kris, Kai, Luhan and D.O. They met at a place far away from their house so that you can't find them.

"So you're from Teen Top, no wonder you look familiar.." Sehun said as Teen Top appeared along with Changjo.

"yea.." Changjo just said.

"why do you want to meet us?" Kris asked.

"I.." Changjo said and sighed.

"let me say.." L.Joe stepped out. "He wants to break up with Seyoung.."

"It's not i want to break up with her, hyung! it's I have to break up with her.." Changjo immediately protested.

"What? you just started dating for a few days and you want a break up? what do you think our Seyoung is? a toy?" Kai said and went to grab Changjo's collar. Instead of retaliating, Changjo just let him.

"why?" Sehun said while Luhan pulled Kai away.

"because I love her... I have to do so to protect her.." Changjo said, tears filling his eyes.

"you're hurting her this way...you shouldn't be with her in the first place..." Luhan said.

"If i'm together with her, she'll be hurt more.." Changjo explained. "You know what we do, hyung.."

"So what do you want?" Kris asked.

"I will tell her...and please take care of her for me..." Changjo said. "I will also move to Cap's hyung house for the time being.."

"Ok.. thanks for doing so... we'll take care of her, don't worry.." D.O said and then EXO left.

"cheer up friend.. you're doing the right thing.." Ricky told Changjo.

"just leave me alone..." Changjo said and walked away.

"let him.." Cap said and told the rest of Teen Top to leave.

-----------------------------------------------

"Changjo!" you called out and gave him a backhug. He called you out the next day to tell you. Meanwhile, Sehun, Kris, Kai, Luhan and D.O were getting prepared, to stage an act to comfort you.

"aigoo..Seyoung.." Changjo said as he released your grip from the backhug.

"what are we going to do today?" You asked.

"what do you want to do, my princess?" he asked.

"erm..i'm hungry.." you said embarrassedly.

"hehe.. let's go eat then..." Changjo said as you both held hands and walked together. *Seyoung ah.. i'm sorry..*

"Seyoung ah.. come here..." Changjo said as he took you inside a shop after lunch. "Do you like this?" He showed you a pair of couple rings. You nodded while smiling brightly. He smiled back at you and told the staff, "please carve our names on it.." You were blushing from happiness because of his little gift.

He then brought you to a park after he bought the rings. "Let me put in on for you.." he said as he took out the ring and put a chain through it and placed it on your neck. You were feeling very happy and you gave him a kiss. He was about to cry when you did that but he faked a smile for you. *Don't do this Seyoung..*

"Now, close your eyes.. i have another present for you.." He said, however he was trying to suppress his tears.

You felt him place something in your hands but then there was no sound of him after he placed it. "Changjo?" you called out. "Can i open my eyes?" Still there was no reply. You opened your eyes to see that he was no longer in sight. There was a letter in your hand and you saw there was a teardrop on it. You opened it up and read:

Seyoung ah, I'm really sorry. But i couldn't be with you. It is not your fault, just blame everything on me. I shouldn't be together with you in the first place. But please believe me that I really love you, that's why i have no choice but to make this decision. Thanks for coming into my life, my angel. And please live on happily and forget about me. Don't cry because of me. I don't want to see you hurt. There are better guys than me out there for you. I don't deserve you. Goodbye, Seyoung ah. Saranghae. --Changjo

*why? what is this?* Your tears fell as you read the letter. You tried calling for him around the park but you couldn't find him. You called him on the phone but he didn't pick up. He was avoiding you on purpose.

"Changjo! you bad guy! What is the meaning of this? leaving me here alone and only leaving me this letter..." you said to yourself as you cried. He was looking on somewhere else and he was also tearing. *Sorry.. i'm a bad person... I'm a coward.. i don't even have the courage to face you and tell you.. forget about me seyoung ah...* He looked away and ran off.