Chapter 20

me and you: XOXO?

Days passed and you tried to forget about Changjo. It was hard but EXO cheered you along. You also got even closer to EXO after the incident.

"Guess who?" you said in a different tone while covering Luhan's eyes from the back.

"there's only one person.. Seyoung ah.." Luhan said.

"ah..was it really that obvious?" you asked.

"erm..neh.." Luhan said and nodded.

"ok.." you said and pretended to be disappointed.

"hey, cheer up.. i'll buy you a drink.." Luhan said.

"ok sure!!" you smiled brightly at him and he just smiled back.

------------------------------------------

After school that day, you had dance practice. The school's anniversary concert is coming soon and you are chosen to be Kai's partner for a dance.

"are you ready?" Kai asked.

"of course i am!" you said and started practising with him while the others practise their own dance. Kai had not bothered you ever since that day and treated you better so you are relieved with him. While the rest were having a break, you were still practising and Kai continued with you, clearing your doubts. There was a part when he had to lift you up and he lifted you but he did not let you down.

"yah! oppa, let me down!" You told him.

"no! haha! i'll see where you can go.." Kai said and started spinning around with you in his arms.

"Hey, i want to play too!" Chanyeol stepped in and Kai passed you to him.

"am i a ball or a toy?" you said, pretending to be angry.

"oops..sorry..." Chanyeol said and wanted to put you down but lifted you again. "but you are.."

"Sehun oppa!!" you cried out. Sehun laughed and came over while Chanyeol handed you over to him. Instead of letting you down, he joined in too.

"aigoo..Seyoungie.. you've gotten heavier.." Sehun said.

"yah! ok stop it.. i'm getting dizzy..." you said and he finally let you down.

"Oppa, you're gonna get it from me.." you said to all of them and gave them an evil grin.

"i'm not involved right?" Lay said.

"of course not, Lay oppa.. you're the best, unlike them.." you said to Lay and he just smiled.

"what are you going to do to us, shortie?" Chanyeol said playfully.

"I'll show you the power of Shortie..." you said and smirked.

"ok, bring it on!" Kai said and Sehun hi-fived him.

----------------------------------------

You all then walked home with the rest of EXO. You got lazy so you decided to carry out your punishment.

"yah! Park ChanChan!" you called to Chanyeol.

"how could you be so rude huh.. i'm your oppa.." Chanyeol said.

"no.. you just bullied me.." you protested.

"what do you want then?" he said.

"carry me.. i'm tired.." you said.

"how about no?" he said and stuck out his tongue.

"then Kim Jongin, you'll do it.." you turned to Kai.

"why me?" Kai said.

"are you backing out of your words?" you said.

"of course not.. hop on.. but you're wearing a skirt now.." he said.

"oh right..." you realised. Then Kris handed you his blazer. You looked at him and smiled and tied it to your waist. "now i can! thanks Kris oppa!" you said and jumped on Kai and he piggyback you all the way home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a short update. Sorry i won't be updating often now because school is started. Thanks for patiently waiting.