Chapter 6

me and you: XOXO?

School was as usual for you the next day. ~skips to recess~

You walked out of the classroom to see Luhan there.

"Luhan oppa?" you called out.

"Seyoung, you're here.." Luhan said. "Let's go."

"were you waiting for me?" you asked.

"neh.. I thought you might not know how to get to the canteen.." Luhan said.

"yea.. i sort of forgotten hehe.." you said embarrassedly and your face flushed red. *aigoo she's so cute..*

"It's ok, we'll take turns to walk you there in future!" Luhan said.

"Hi Seyoung ah!" Chanyeol, as usual, was overreacting again.

"Seyoung ah, let me introduce you to a new friend." D.O said. "This is my girlfriend, Hyemi.."

"Annyeong Seyoung!" Hyemi offered a handshake.

"Annyeong! nice to meet you!" you said and smiled and accepted her handshake. You were glad to meet a new friend who is a girl and also a friend of EXO.

"Seyoung ah, we look forward to see you during dance later!" Chanyeol said.

"I'm looking forward too hehe!" you said.

After that, recess ended and you all walked back to your class. This time, Hyemi is with you as she is the same age as you but in the class beside you. "See you later Seyoung! I'm in the singing club with D.O oppa though!" Hyemi said as she went back to her class.

~skips to after school~

"Seyoung ah!" you know it's Chanyeol again because he loves to call you excitedly.

"oh oppa!" you replied and waved hi to the rest.

"Let's go together!" Chanyeol said and tried to link arms with you but got pushed away by Sehun.

"Seyoung we'll walk together.." Sehun said and held your hands.

"yah! Sehun, your sister is our sister so you should share.." Chanyeol said.

"Sehun is selfish.." Kai added on.

"Alright, don't start an argument now..." Lay, being the eldest there, said.

"listen to Lay oppa!" you said and smiled to him and the rest listened obediently.

You guys reached the dance studio and there were quite a number of students there. But no one dare to come close to EXO. The teacher soon came in and introduced you to the class. Guys were swooning over you while the girls are throwing daggers through their eyes at you because of your relationship with EXO.

"Mr Lee, should we get Seyoung to show us her dance?" Chanyeol suggested and you shot a glare at him. *why chanyeol oppa*

"yes we should! Seyoung are you ready?" the teacher asked. You just smiled and nodded awkwardly while the teacher went to play the music. Once the music started, you changed expressions and danced with all your soul. Everyone in the room looked in awe and clapped for you after your performance. *damn, she's good and y...* Kai thought as he was captivated in your dance.

"wow! Seyoung!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"you were great Seyoung!" Lay said.

"No doubt it's our Seyounggie!" Sehun said and pinched your nose.

"honestly, i didn't expect that from you.." Kai said and gave you a thumbs up.

"Thanks everyone!" you smiled and said.

"So Kai, would you mind teaching our new student the routine?" the teacher said.

"yes sure.." Kai said and smiled at you while you smiled back. *great!*

Sehun had a worried look on his face upon hearing this. "don't worry, we'll look out too.." Lay assured him. And Kai taught you step by step while the rest helped you out too.

-----------------------------------------------------

Back at home:

"So how was dance today?" Chen asked.

"it was fun!" you replied.

"Seyoung is a great dancer!" Chanyeol said in his loud and deep voice.

"really? I want to see!" Tao said.

"me too!" Baekhyun said and raised his hands and the others raised too.

"Next time, you'll have the chance!" you said.

"Can't we see it now?" Xiumin asked.

"we'll have a performance soon so you all can see then.." Lay answered for you. You smiled at him and nodded at the rest.

"alright..." the rest said disappointedly.