L.o.v.e. Girl

L.o.v.e. Girl

They say it only takes thirty minutes to fall in love. You just need to share special things about your past and look deeply into your partner's eyes.

Sounds easy, uh?

Well, it is when that love is mutual.

And you're lucky to love and be loved.

Tiffany, on the other hand, wasn't that lucky.

She had slowly fallen for her roommate. That tanned and kkab girl who would make her feel good in every situation.

Even if they had spent little time together (Come on, one month isn't much time!) they had gotten to know each other well.

Tiffany learned that her roommate would wake up very early just to grin ma every day. Also, she would spend many hours playing the same thing just to be sure that she won't forget the chords. Even learned that when she sleeps, she uses to stuck her tongue out.

On the other side, Tiffany let the younger girl to know that she was obsessed with pink, she was always worrying about others and she was kinda jealous.

Maybe that last part can be replaced with "if you hang out much with another girl I might get jealous".

But Tiffany knew Yuri didn't look at her with the same eyes. 

She found in her way an obstacle, a blonde one to be specific, who wouldn't let her gain Yuri's heart.

Even knowing that, Tiffany was happy. Happy because she enjoyed Yuri's company everyday and everynight.

They would say goodnight and good morning just like couples do. They would have breakfast together, just like couples do. 

The only difference was that they weren't an item.

It didn't matter to Tiffany. She was aware of her feelings, and even if they weren't returned, she was happy seeing Yuri happy.

-Good morning -a melodious voice to Tiffany's ears greeted.

-Morning.

She walked towards her roommate side, who was standing in the kitchen, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The latter blushed.

-What was that?

The younger girl used a hand to take her cheek, as she couldn't believe what just happened.

Tiffany giggle at her antic.

-Calm down -she said, with a teasing smile- it's just a good morning kiss. Does it bother you?

-No, it was just... surprising. It is okay.

Tiffany smiled and went towards the table to prepare their breakfast.

-What are we gonna eat?

-Uhm -Tiffany hold her chin thinking about it- I don't know. Maybe an American breakfast, would you like it?

Yuri nodded and kept drinking her pecualir concoction.

It was a weird concoction to Tiffany.

When they were having breakfast, Tiffany wouldn't hesitate to steal glances at Yuri, from time to time. 

Because in her eyes, even the smallest thing on Yuri was adorable.

-What? -Yuri chuckled. 

-Nothing. I was just thinking.

-About what? 

-About a question that has been running through my mind these past days.

Yuri frowned.

-Is it a difficult one?

-Kinda.

Yuri's frown didn't dissappeared. Her curiosity had awaken.

-Ask me, ask me! -she said, directing all her attention to the girl sitting next to her.

Tiffany blushed.

What could Yuri think about her if she asks the question she wanted to ask? What if she gets the wrong idea? But then, what was a wrong idea in that situation?

-Uhm, well... It's stupid, actually.

-I do want to know now, tell me?

Tiffany sighed.

She couldn't resist Yuri in any way.

-Okay, okay. Uhm -she take a second to organize her ideas- What... what do you think about love at first sight?

The eye smiled girl felt her face getting red while the seconds passed and her roommate didn't answer.

-I told you it was a stupid question.

-No! -Yuri abruptly said- I was just thinking about it.

Silence filled the room again.

-Well -the younger girl began- Love is something weird, you know? -she chuckled.

Tiffany chuckled too. 

Love was indeed weird.

-But, at the same time I think it is something you can't control. You don't choose whom you love.

A smile appeared on her face, as her eyes were focused on Tiffany's.

Their gazes were locked and at that moment Tiffany felt like time stopped, letting them both of them be the only ones in the world.

-Have you ever been in love at first sight, Yuri? -she asked, her eyes not leaving her roommate's.

-Uh.. I-I...

The intensity between them was overwhelming Yuri. She felt like staring at those eyes for an eternity.

But nothing lasts so long, because her phone started ringing.

-I'm sorry -she said, while focusing her eyes on her phone, but her mind still wandering around Tiffany.

When she hung up, she looked at her roommate again.

-We must go now, Fany. Jessica is already waiting.

Tiffany sighed.

It was always the same.

Jessica, Jessica, Jessica.

But what could she do? After all, Yuri was right. You don't choose whom you love.