L.o.v.e. Girl

L.o.v.e. Girl

-I think Tiffany likes Yuri. I mean, who wouldn't? I haven't realized how y she is.

-Shut up, Sunny! -Jessica yelled- I don't care if that Tiffany girl likes Yuri.

-Yeah, right -Nicole answered.

-I'm telling the truth!

-Uhum -Sunny nodded- That's why you're getting ready for that date, I mean, rehearsal you have with Yuri this night, right?

Jessica blushed.

She haven't realized she had been nervous because they were going to meet. Alone.

-I'm not nervous. I'm just...

-Come on, Sica -Nicole said- we're best friends, of course we know you, and you have feelings for that girl.

She didn't answer.

-You just don't want to admit it.

-And what if I like her? -Jessica whisper, more to herself.

It seemed like her friends didn't hear her, because they didn't answer, but maybe that was the best.

Jessica wasn't the type of girl who is used to have a relationship. Of course, being in love is wonderful, but Jessica was afraid. She had had a relationship before, and it ended up so bad. Her heart was hurt, so she wasn't willing to take a risk again. Not until she found Yuri.

Yuri was different to all the people she had ever known. She was kind, cute and talented. Jessica felt protected when she was with Yuri. Even if they didn't spend so much time together, Jessica felt a bond between them.

-I'm going now -she said.

-Good luck -Nicole and Sunny said at the same time.

And she was going to need it.

 

*

 

-Thanks for letting me staying here, Yuri.

Tiffany had gone to the school's office and they told her to choose wherever she wanted to stay, since there were any dorms free. Of course, she decided to stay with Yuri. 

-It's okay, I need some company any way -she smiled.

That smiled that melted Tiffany.

Since that day, when Tiffany opened her feelings about her mother to Yuri, they became a little closer.

-I'll prepare dinner -the eyes smiled girl suggested- what do you want to eat?

-Uhm, what would you prepare for me? -Yuri teased.

-Whatever, I can feed you with love -Tiffany stuck out her tongue, teasing back.

Yuri chuckled.

That girl was something else.

-I'm glad you're here, Tiffany. This dorm's been feeling so lonely.

Tiffany approached her.

-But I'm here now, with you.

Those words had a meaning, but Yuri didn't notice it, because she was thinking about someone else.

-Then, whatever you're gonna prepare, made it for three.

Tiffany frowned.

-Do we have a guest?

-Our first guest! -Yuri replied, joking- You remember that girl we were talking about the other day?

Tiffany nodded.

-Well, she's coming tonight to practice some songs, would you like to join us?

Yuri was oblivious at Tiffany's feelings. But it wasn't Tiffany's fault. Yuri had been so kind with her, just like no one had treated before.

And Tiffany didn't want to share her new treasure.

-Why is she coming? Can't you practice at your normal rehearsals?

Yuri looked at her, surprised.

-Uh, I think she just want to improve her singing skills. Does that bother you? I mean, we can go somewhere else, at last, this is also your dorm now, and you can tell me when you don't like something.

Tiffany sighed. She was being childish. 

-No, no. It's okay. By the way, I haven't heard you play the guitar. 

Yuri smiled. She stood up and walked towards her room to bring a guitar.

-Would you sing for me? -Tiffany asked her.

-Of course, what do you want to hear?

-Uhm... let's see... whatever you want to play to me -she smiled again.

The sight of Yuri in front of her, with a guitar, like a prince singing for his princess, made Tiffany's heart flutter.

-Have you heard You're beautiful?

Tiffany's heart fluttered even harder.

-Y-yeah.

Yuri started struming the chords on her guitar, but when she was about to sing, someone knocked the door.

She chuckled.

-I'm sorry -Yuri said- That must be Jessica. I'll go open the door.

Tiffany frowned, while seeing Yuri walking faster towards the entrance. 

She let out a sigh.

It seemed like another girl had gotten her Yuri's attention.

 


 

Double update! Just because I'm in a good mood lol

let me know what you think about this :)