L.o.v.e. Girl

L.o.v.e. Girl

Yuri walked lazily until she got the cafeteria. She looked around for an empty spot to wait for her friends. She bought an apple pie and went to a table.

-Yuri, over here! -Yonghwa said, from another table.

She walked towards him, her bandmates were there, plus Hyoyeon.

-You told me that a girl approached you yesterday and sang amazingly? -Minhyk asked, while taking a sip of his tea.

-Yep -Yuri nodded- I was changing my guitar's string and she appeared all of a sudden, but I tell you, her voice was incredible.

-Uh? What about Seohyun then? -Yonghwa pouted- I thought we were going to pick her.

They all looked at each other.

-Seohyun is an amazing singer, guys -Jungshin said- but considering the type of music we make, she could feel unconfortable with it.

-What do you mean?

-Yonghwa -he explained- everytime you sing, you move, you run all over the stage... Seohyun is a quiet girl, she has an amazing voice, yes, but I don't think she's the one.

Jungshin felt wrong, because it was his friend he was talking about, but it was the truth. A rock band wasn't something for Seohyun.

-Then are we going to pick Yuri's girl? -Minhyuk asked.

-Yah! -Yuri shouted- she's not my...

-Hey, Yuri.

Timing is something else. A blonde girl had appeared at their table's side, waving at Yuri, whose face was red at that moment.

-This afternoon, right?

Yuri could only nod.

-Then I'll see you later -she walked towards another table, where two of her friends were waiting for her.

At Yuri's table, they were dumbfounded.

-Don't tell me she was... -Yonghwa started.

-... Jessica -Yuri completed.

 

At the blonde girl's table there were two girls waiting for Jessica.

-Who is her? -a short girl asked her, when she saw her friend stopping by seconds earlier.

-She was Yuri. The girl who I sang for yesterday.

-Wow -the other one said- she looks pretty. 

-She surely is -Jessica chuckled.

-Woo -the short girl teased- you like her!

-What? Shut up, Sunny! I don't...

-Then why are you getting red? -Nicole teased too.

-Shut up, you two! I don't want anything with her. She has a band, she's looking for a singer. Do you know how popular could I become if I sing in a band? You know those are pretty popular.

-What about us? -Sunny asked, while eating a sandwhich.

-You'll be with me, of course. Yesterday she seemed pretty nice, she let me sang even if she was alone.

-Did she let you sing?

-Okay, she asked me to leave, but I sang anyway -Jessica rolled her eyes- but she told me my voice is great.

She stared at her food, getting lost into her thoughts.

-You should have seen her yesterday, she was so focused on her guitar. She must love music that much. When she looked at me, I realized her eyes are really pretty, and her voice is soft, like a melody, not like I thought it would be, besides, she seems so kind...

Her friends looked at her in desbilief.

-Oh no... -Sunny whispered.

-What? -Jessica asked, getting back to reality.

-You so like her! -Nicole said.

Jessica's cheeks got red.

-That's not true! I don't even know her!

-It doesn't matter, Sica -Nicole replied- it takes less than a second to fall in love with someone.

-Whoa! Stop there, your words are too strong. Fall in love? Are you serious?

-Well, I have never heard you praising someone like you did just now.

Jessica used her fork to remove her food, not wanting to face her friends, who have just stated something she didn't want to believe.

Love was a difficult word, something that wasn't common for her. She didn't even want accept the fact she found Yuri interesting.

-Forget about it, girls -she said after a while- I'm not looking for love now.

She tried to keep eating, but it was impossible, since butterflies had filled her stomach by then. 

 


I hope you're finding this interesting, guys. Please let me know :)

Thanks for subscribing and comment ~