L.o.v.e. Girl

L.o.v.e. Girl

Four guys were at a rehearsal room with three selected girls who were going to sing with them.

-Are we ready? -Yonghwa asked his partners before start.

They all nodded.

-Then here we go -he breathed in filling his lungs with air- Seo Joo Hyun, please come in.

The girl stepped into the room, leaving them breathless one more time.

-We're going to play the song we gave you to practice. Good luck -Minhyuk, who was already at his spot, said.

Seohyun nodded, and when the song started she did the same.

The next girl was Oh Hayoung, a girl choose by Jungshin, probably because of her look, but they couldn't deny her voice was also amazing.

But not enough to Yuri, Yonghwa and Minhyuk to select her.

-Where's the last girl? -Junshin asked, while sitting on his amplifier.

They took a look to Yuri, who answered them with a frown.

-Why are you looking at me? It's not like I'm going to say "Hey, Jessica, appear!" and she's going to app...

-Sorry I'm late, guys.

The four of them looked at the door, being greeted by a blonde girl, smiling warmly towards them.

-Yuri, you're something else -Yonghwa chuckled.

She shook her head and walked towards the blonde girl, who looked really beautiful with that pink jacket and her hair in a ponytail.

-Are you ready? -she whispered, while smiling at her.

Jessica felt those familiar butterflies on her stomach.

-I think I am -she answered, with a shy smile.

-Okay, Jessica -Minhyuk said- Here we go, good luck.

But when they were going to start playing, Yonghwa's phone started ringing.

-What? I'm sorry guys, I'll be right back.

He took his phone and went out of the room.

Jessica sighed. She was definitely nervous and they were just extending her anxiety.

-You look nervous -someone chuckled behind her back.

-Well -Jessica answered- I'm kinda nervous. Weren't you nervous the first time you play live?

-I think I was, but you'll get used to this. It is an amazing feeling to be on a stage.

-It sounds like you're going to let me in anyway -she joked.

Yuri chuckled again.

-That would be amazing, Jessica -she said, calling the blonde girl by her name for the first time- you're voice is really beautiful.

Jessica didn't answer, because she was blushing so bad. But at the same time she was confused, she was never shy with anyone, it was the first time feeling that way, the first time meeting some like Kwon Yuri.

-Okay, I'm ready now -Yonghwa entered the room again.

-Something wrong? -Yuri asked him, stepping away from Jessica.

-No, it's just my cousin, she will be trasfered to our school and my parents want me to know about it.

-Oh.. okay. Then can we start? -Jungshin asked.

Yonghwa nodded and Minhyuk set the pace.

When Jessica was about to sing, she took a look at Yuri. It inspired her to give her best. That girl was definitely in love with music and Jessica admired that.

After the song, Jessica went out of the room, with the other two girls.

-I keep thinking Seohyun would be the best one, guys -Yonghwa complained.

-No -Jungshin said- I say Hayoung is the best, have you seen her?

-Hold your hormones, guys -Yuri said- we're not here to pick the girl you like, but the one who sings well.

-Then don't pick Jessica -Yonghwa joked and high-fived Jungshin who was sitting by his side.

-YAH! I don't like her...

-Yeah, right -Jungshin rolled his eyes- I guess it's your decision, Minhyuk, who do you think is the best one?

Minhyuk hold his chin for a while, trying to analyze their posibilities. The three of them were great singers so he should go further than only voice. He thought about their looks, but the three of them were beautiful. It was almost impossible to choose. He ran a hand through his hair.

-I don't know -he sighed- but I think Seohyun is out...

-WHAT? -Yonghwa almost screamed.

-I'm sorry, bro, she can sing ballads, but she isn't our type.

Yonghwa glared at him, but didn't reply. He knew Minhyuk was right.

-What about Hayoung, then? -Jungshin asked.

-She's so young. Have you seen how she act?

-Yes, she's cute -Jungshin answered.

-No! She doesn't even look at us in the eyes. That's uncomfortable!

-Then are we picking Jessica? -Yuri asked, with a smile.

-I think we are -Minhyuk said- Her voice is so good and her attitude... we can work on that, but my vote goes for her.

Yonghwa sighed.

-Then it seems like we have found our singer, right? 

They all nodded.

-Okay, Minhyuk, please go and tell the girls the news.

-What? Why me?!

-Because you're the cutest -Yuri said, while pinching his nose.

 

*

 

Homework, homework and homework. Yuri's mind was filled with all the homework she hadn't done through the week because she had been very busy practicing her new parts on the guitar for the band.

All her books were on the table, her notes and her pens. She was going to finish it, no doubt of that, but she will need all the night to do it.

When she found herself a little tired, she went to the kitchen and prepared a coffe. Maybe it would help her to not fall asleep and also would help her to distract a little.

She wasn't used to spend time at her dorm, since she started living alone, when her roommate suddenly left school, but when she had to do it, she felt lonely. The enviroment was silent and it was somehow scaring. She thought that maybe she should find a rommate soon.

And one girl came to her mind.

Of course Jessica should have a dorm, and must be sharing it with one or two more girls, since it was the school's rule. But the idea crossed her mind anyway.

Since the first time they met, it had been difficult to Yuri to understand why she was so interested on that blonde girl. It wasn't like she hadn't seen a beautufil girl before, or a girl who could sing the way she did, but maybe it was that she never had met a girl who could do both.

When she was lost in her thoughts, someone knocked the door. 

-Yuri, are you there? 

She heard her friend's voice, left her coffee on the table and walk towards the entrance. At least she was going to have some company.

-Yonghwa -she greeted.

-Yuri... -he almost whispered.

Yuri frowned because of her friend's attitud. He was never like that.

-What's wrong, Yong? Are you okay?

Yonghwa nodded.

-Yes, I am. It's just that... you know I don't like bothering you.

Yuri's frown didn't disappear.

-What do you mean?

-Remember I told you my cousin was coming to our school?

Yuri nodded, almost understanding where things were going.

-Well, she came early and... well... they haven't given her an official room yet... and she can't stay at my dorm because only boys are allowed there and.. and..

-So you want me to let her sleep here for the night? -Yuri asked him, trying to make it easier for him.

-Please, please, please -Yonghwa said- It will be just this night, I promise.

Yuri chuckled and patted her friend's head.

-Have I told you that you look adorable whe you're hopeless? -she joked.

-Okay, don't fool me now -Yonghwa pouted- She's downstairs, I will bring her.

Yuri nodded and started cleaning up her table, at least to make her friend's cousin have a good first impression of her.

When Yonghwa returned, he had many bags, which looked full.

-Here we are -he said, opening the door to let her cousin in.

And Yuri felt like being in heaven.

Because angels are not allowed in the earth.

But that girl's beauty wasn't the only thing which surprised Yuri, but her eye-smile.

Those eyes disappeared to form two crescent moons making her look even more beautiful.

-This is Yuri -Yonghwa said to the new girl- she will take care of you for this night, please be nice with her.

The girl extended her hand towards Yuri, with a smile on her face -and on her eyes-.

-And this is my cousin Tiffany -he said- she can be kinda weird sometimes, but please bare with her.

-Yah! -The girl named Tiffany complained- I'm not weird -she pouted.

And inmediately, Yuri smile at that childish, yet cute, action.

-It's nice to meet you -Yuri said, while letting her hands feel the smooth skin of her temporary roommate.

-Pleasure is mine, Yuri -Tiffany answered, blushing at the contact with Yuri's hand.

Maybe Yuri's room wasn't going to be as lonely as before.