L.o.v.e. Girl

L.o.v.e. Girl

Tiffany's POV

After we all had lunch together, the six of us decided to go for a walk at the park.

"What about ice creams?" My cousin suggested, while checking his pockets, looking for coins.

"Sounds good." Yuri said, then looked at me and smiled, "You love ice creams" she said, as a matter of fact.

I smile widely, finding adorable how she remembered those little details about me. It was only one time that we talked about it.

When I was about to reply, someone had to interrupt me.

"I love ice creams, too, seobang." A blonde air head said, while taking Yuri's hand. "We eat a lot of them when we go out, right?"

Yuri smiled at her. The same way I smile at her. And maybe feeling what I feel towards her.

"I'll go buy them," she offered herself and of course that blonde girl had to go too.

"I'm going with you, girls." Yonghwa said and walked towards them.

When they left, I was alone with Jungshin since Minhyuk left us before finishing lunch.

We were sitting on a bench, looking at them.

"I don't know if our band would be the same if Yuri and Jessica get official."

I took a glance at him and he was serious.

"What do you say?"

"I don't know. They look well together and they absolutely understand each other, but there's something I don't like about her, but I don't know what."

I frowned.

"Come on. Jessica loves her, it's obvious," I said as I felt my heart breaking, "and Yuri loves her too"

That last statement made me feel really sad. Knowig that the girl I love whas in love with someone else...

"Yeah, maybe you're right.." he looked away for a couple of seconds before looking at me again, "What about you?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Isn't there anyone who you're interested in?"

"Uhm, well, actually no..."

"Well, I know someone who definitely is interested in you."

My eyes widened whenn he said that. I like Jungshin, he's a good guy, but I like him just as a friend, nothing else.

"No, no!" He shouted when he saw my expression. "I'm talking about a friend of mine, she... she asks me a lot about you."

If that friend of his was a tall tanned girl with a beautiful smile who could make my heart melt and named Yuri, then it would be fine.

"Who?"

"Maybe I'll introduce her to you later, she's a good girl."

I smiled at him, as his idea was interesting.

"Uhm, guys, help me?"

When we turned around we found Tonghwa with our ice creams and clearly two girls missing.

"Where are the others?"

"There" Tonghwa signaled a spot where only two silhouttes were visible. "I think Yuri is confessing to Jessica right now"

"Good for them."

It was funny how my mouth could say something and my heart feel the opposite.

"Finally," Jungshin said while shaking his head, "I don't know what will happen to the band, though"

Yonghwa patted his head, messing his hair.

"Stop worrying about it, nothing bad will happen to the band, alright?

His words could definitely calm Jungshin, but not me.

I didn't want to believe at first, but when I took a glance at them and saw them hugging. I knew the worst had come. At least for me.

"I gotta go, guys."

"What?" Jungshin and Yonghwa said at the same time.

"I'm leaving, I still have homework to do."

"You can't leave us," Yonghwa whined. "It would be really embarrasing to be out with a boy eating ice creams as in a date."

Eventhough it was funny, my heart felt hurt and I couldn't smile.

"Don't worry, Fany, it's okay." Jungshin smiled.

After saying good bye, I went to the dorm. I threw myself to the bed and hide under the blankets.

"Are you happy, uh?" I said to the portrait on my night stand, where Yuri and I were, smiling and hugging each other. "Then I want you to be happy forever, it doesn't matter if it isn't with me. I will always love you."

But really deep, it did matter.

*

No POV

Many hours had happened when Tiffany woke up. She checked her watch and realized it wasn't that late. She walked towards the kitchen to drink some water, but when she got there, she found someone lying on the couch.

"Yuri?" she whispered, and took several steps towards her.

When she reached the couch, a sleeping Yuri welcomed her, making her smile.

"You dumb, why don't you go to your room, uh?" She said, getting no answer since the younger girl was totally asleep.

Tiffany kneeled beside her, getting really close to her face. With one finger, she Yuri's facil expressions.

"You have no idea how beautiful you look when you sleep."

A weak smile appeared on her face, realizing that after that day, she had lost every chance to gain her roommate's love.

"It's sad I won't be able to say this to you when you're completely awake... I love you, Kwon Yuri."

As her eyes started to get teary, she left a kiss on Yuri's cheek and stood up.

When she was no longer at the place, the figure at the couch started moving. Being sure that Tiffany wasn't around anymore, Yuri opened her eyes and holding her cheek, a smile grew on her face.

"Oh, my God... she loves me..."