L.o.v.e. Girl

L.o.v.e. Girl

-Uhm, okay. Thank you. Please, don't call us, we are going to call you.

Minhyuk faked a smile and the girl walked away.

-This isn't easy -he whispered.

-But it is definitely crazy! -Jungshin said, excited- have you seen how many girls were out there? I mean, I had no idea we were this popular!

-Crazy? Man, this is just perfect! -Yonghwa said, holding his head with his hands- I can't believe it...

-And I can't believe there were girls winking at me -Yuri laughed.

-But we haven't found our girl yet, guys, focus! -Minhyuk yelled.

He punched the table and made his band mates look at him.

-O-okay -Yonghwa said- I'm sorry, I think we get a little excited about this.

-That was the nth girl singing for us, and she was terrible! Why am I the one telling them not to call us? -Minhyuk complained again.

-Because you're the cutest -Yuri smiled at him, making him blush.

They spent another two hours casting girls, listening to them playing the keyboard, but no one was convincing them.

-We're lost -Jungshin said- our time is over for today. What are we gonna do?

-Uh, I'm sorry.

A girl's voice was heard through the room, interrupting their missery and making them look at her.

-I know time is over now, but, can I try just a song?

The four people were stunned. The girl in front of them was like so beautiful. Her black hair fell past her shoulders, while her skin was bright and smooth.

Yuri took a glance to her right, to see Jungshin and Minhyuk waving at the girl, who must be their friend. She took a glance to the other side and found a hypnotized Yonghwa.

-Are you okay? -she asked in a whisper.

-I think she's the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life.

Yuri chuckled and elbowed her friend. That guy could be cheesy some times.

-Of course -she finally said to the girl in front of them- you can. Tell us you name and sing, please.

-My name is Seo JooHyun and I'm going to sing Over the rainbow.

The instant her voice came out of , litterally, their jaws dropped until almost touch the ground. How could a voice like that be hidden in a girl like her?

-W-well... -Yonghwa muttered, when Seohyun finished singing- I think that was fantastic, but we can't make a decision yet. We will call you.

He flashed his charming smile. But the girl didn't notice it and it somehow hurt Yoinghwa.

-I think Seohyun is the one -he said when the girl was no longer there.

-I knew she was going to sing that well, her voice is amazing! -Jungshin said.

-Do you know her? -Yonghwa asked him, obviously surprised.

-We both know her -Minhyuk answered- we are in the same class.

-How is that I didn't know her?! -Yonghwa hissed.

The other two guys chuckled.

-Maybe later we can introduce her to you, Yonghwa, don't cry -they .

Yonghwa rolled his eyes and Yuri patted his back.

-Let's go now -she said- we have no more time here.

They started to pack their things, their bags and instruments.

-Oh, no... 

At the moment Yuri was going to cover her guitar, one of the strings broke.

-We can wait for you, if you want -Jungshin offered.

Yuri analyzed her guitar and after some seconds she showed them a smile.

-Don't worry, guys, I can handle it. 

-We'll see you tomorrow -Minhyuk and Jungshin waved goodbye.

Yonghwa patted her head.

When the guys were out, Yuri took seat and use her fingers to pull out the string. It was broken and there was no solution but change it for a new one. She looked through her stuff for a new one and when she found it, she looked up.

At the moment her eyes directed at the front again, a girl was standing in the spot were many of them were before.

She wasn't tall, her height was regular, her blonde her was combed in a ponytail, while her eyes were fixed on the tanned girl, who seconds earlier was focused on her guitar, but not anymore.

-Uh, yes? -she asked, trying to be polite.

-I'm here to sing for you.

Her tone was somehow cold, like it was an order. The blonde girl took few steps forward.

-Can I sing now?

-Uh, you'll see.. I'm not alone in this. I have band mates who should give their opinion too. If it depended on me, I'll cast you but, I need my partners.

The girl in front of her chuckled.

-You're cute -she said, making Yuri's eyes widen.

-W-what?

-I said you're cute. Are you deaf?

Yuri shook her head.

-I'm sorry, you can't be here.

But the blonde girl had different plans. She didn't hear Yuri's suggest and sang anyway.

-Please, I told you... -Even if she was about to ask her to leave, she couldn't.

When that blonde girl started singing, Yuri's heart started beating so fast. She didn't know how an angel voice sounded, but it surely must sound like that girl's voice. It was strong, full of determination. Yuri was so impressed.

-So? -the girl asked her, while stepping closer.

-It... it was fantastic -Yuri whispered, feeling kinda nervous while the girl was approaching her.

-And you didn't want to hear me... -she was just in front of Yuri- I'm Jessica, by the way.

-Y-yuri -she muttered.

-I know. I think everybody knows. 

Yuri frowned. How was that possible?

-You should come tomorrow -Yuri said after some seconds, trying to look anywhere but Jessica's eyes.

They were making her so nervous.

-I definitely will, mostly because you'll be here, right?

Yuri nodded.

-I really want the position, Yuri -she said- so I can hope we can be close...

Yuri nodded, again. She was indeed nervous and that was all Jessica's fault.

-See you tomorrow, Yuri.