L.o.v.e. Girl

L.o.v.e. Girl

Yuri and Jessica weren't official yet. They decided to keep going out and let their feelings flow. Yuri loved the idea, remembering Tiffany's advice. They spent almost every afternoon together, drinking coffee, watching movies or just walking around. 

-You know what? -Yuri said, while walking by Tiffany's side- I think I'm confessing to Jessica tomorrow, what do you think?

-That sounds cool.

Tiffany tried to hide her real feelings. Actually, she wanted that day to never come. She wasn't going to be able to see her Yuri with another girl.

-I'm sorry I can't go to the dorm now, I still have practice. Would you be okay?

Tiffany just nodded, but after thinking about it for a while, she made a decision.

-Can I go with you to the practice?

Yes, that meant that she must watch YulSic's interactions, but at least she wanted to spend time with her.

-Sure.

 

*

 

 

-It's been only two days without practice and it feels like a eternity already -Minhyuk complained.

-I know right? -Yonghwa said- you remember the songs, right Yuri? -he teased.

-So funny -she rolled her eyes- where's Jessica, by the way?

-The reason why this group isn't practicing as much as before? Oh, she isn't coming today -Jungshin answered with sarcasm.

-What was that? If you have a problem with her or with me just tell me.

Yuri was mad. She wasn't going to let anyone talk bull about her girl.

-I'm just saying that since she came we don't practice because you two want to spend your stupid time together. Is she really more important than this band, Yuri?! 

She sighed.

-Don't make me choose, Jungshin.

-Why? Cause you would choose her? Right, as we don't know it.

-Enough, guys! -Yonghwa said, trying to calm his bandmates- why are you arguing? That won't solve anything. Let's practice now and recover the time lost... and Yuri, please focus.

Yuri didn't answer. She was so mad. Sitting on her amplifier, she tried to avoid the guys, specially Jungshin, while they were trying to fix their instruments.

-Are you okay? -Tiffany asked while sitting next to her.

-Something like that. They're blaming Sica and this isn't her fault.

-They just want you to focus, this band needs responsibility, right? -Yuri nodded- then be responsible. 

Yuri nodded again and rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder, while the latter her hair. After a while she couldn't resist and left a kiss on the top of her head. Yuri chuckled.

-Thank you, Fany. You're an amazing friend.

Tiffany gulped hard, trying to make her feelings disappear. 

-It's nothing.

Having Yuri so close wasn't safe for her, because she couldn't resist and left another kiss on Yuri's temple.

-What was that? -Yuri chuckled.

-A kiss? -Tiffany answered as it was the most obvious thing in the world- just to you know that I care about you and I like to see you happy.

She gave the younger girl a wide smile. But her heart went crazy when she felt Yuri getting closer and left a kiss on her cheek.

-I also care about you, Fany.

Tiffany's face was completely red. She couldn't help it. Even that smile on her face was intact. Yuri had just kissed her.

-If Jessica were here, she surely would have gotten mad -Yuri laughed.

-Why? I saw you first.

Tiffany cursed herself for saying something that should have stayed at her mind.

Yuri laughed out loud.

-You're right -she elbowed Tiffany- but don't tell Jessica.

They smiled warmly at each other, until Yonghwa called Yuri to play.

-Is it okay if you help us singing, Tiffany? -Yonghwa asked his  cousin.

She looked at him in surprise.

-Are you serious? 

-Yeah, you know the songs, they aren't too difficult. Please, we need a vocal now.

Tiffany felt her cheeks getting red.

-I know you can do it, Fany. Besides, I wanna hear you sing.

Yuri needed only a smile to convince Tiffany.

-Fine -she gave in. She could never go against that killer smile.

As they were practicing, Yuri always would go to Tiffany's side to . Tiffany, on the other side, couldn't help but blush.

-Wow -Minhyuk said- this practice was amazing.

They had finished.

-Yeah -Jungshin agreed- it felt complete. Like we don't need anyone else.

Yuri rolled her eyes at Jungshin's indirect.

-Watch your words, Shin -she told him.

-Whatever.

Tiffany walked to Yuri's side and intertwined their arms, trying to calm her.

-Let's go home now, Yul, I'm tired already.

An eyesmile was all Yuri needed to change her mood.

-Bye everyone.

 

*

 

When they got their dorm, Yuri threw herself on the couch, she was really tired and Jungshin's attitude made her mad.

-You should be patient with him, he just wants the best for the band. 

-I know, but I'm the one to blame, not Sica.

Tiffany didn't want to talk about anyone else, and she felt that their conversation was going to end up being about her so she changed the topic.

-What about a movie? 

Yuri looked at her and after a couple of seconds she nodded.

-A horror one!

-No! -Tiffany yelled- I don't like them.

-Come on! 

-No no and no!

Yuri pouted and blinked twice cutely.

-I said no, Kwon Yuri.

The tanned girl walked towards the tv, chose a horror movie even if Tiffany didn't want it and played it. She came to the couch besides Tiffany and held her tight.

-Don't worry, you can hug me if it's too scary.

Tiffany didn't say a word. She was stunned not because of the movie, but Yuri's actions. She didn't feel anything, but warm. She adjusted herself in Yuri's arms and closed her eyes.

If you only knew how much I love you, Yuri.