L.o.v.e. Girl

L.o.v.e. Girl

Tiffany woke up when she felt herself in contact with a soft surface. Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw Yuri walking out of her room. 

-Did I wake you up? -Yuri asked while smiling- sorry, I didn't mean it. You fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

-Sorry, you couldn't finish watching it.

-It's okay -she her roommate's hair- You looked so peaceful. 

Yuri patted her head and started getting up.

-Don't -Tiffany said, while wrapping her arms around Yuri's waist.

-Why?

-Because I like holding you.

Tiffanu snuggled her nose against Yuri's skin. That closeness was enough for her to be happy.

-Really? I also like holding you -she chuckled- then give me a little space.

When Yuri had already fallen sleep, Tiffany left a kiss on her cheek.

-I wish we could spend every night like this.

 

*

 

Yuri opened her eyes when she felt her cellphone vibrate. She took a look at her side and Tiffany was sleeping with a big grin on her face. Cute. Yuri thought and slowly got up from the bed. She walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast and checked the message on her phone.

From: Sica<3

Good morning, baby. Have you slept well? I hope you did. I missed you so much! Can we have lunch together? I wanna see you and kiss those ugly cheeks of yours.

Yuri chuckled at Jessica's antics.

To: Sica<3

Good morning to you too, sweety. I missed you too! So much! It's okay, baby, come at 12 to cook lunch together okay? Love you.

After pressing the send botton, Yuri started with the breakfast.

What would Tiffany like to eat today? She thought as looking at her refrigerator. She took out some eggs to prepare an omelet. Americans. She thought when remembered Jessica also liked to eat that.

-You left me!

A sleepy girl had appeared by her side, resting her head on her shoulder. Yuri chuckled and patted her friend's head.

-Good morning -she greeted before turning her attention back to the food.

-It smells good.

-And tastes better. Go to the table, it'll be ready in a second.

Tiffany walked towards their dinner table and waited for Yuri to come. She looked at the girl preparing her breakfast and sighed.

-Here you go.

Yuri served the omelets and sat beside here.

-It's tasty, Yuri, as always.

-I know -Yuri said proudly- I'm a good cooker.

When they were finishing, Yuri decided to tell her that Jessica was coming to have lunch.

-Oh -Tiffany felt sad again- you want me to go have lunch out?

-What?! No! I'm just telling you, we will have lunch together, okay?

Tiffany nodded and faked a smile. If only Yuri could see her...

 

When they had finished, Tiffany offered herself to wash the dishes. At that time, the bell had rung.

-I'll go -Yuri said.

She thought it was too early for Jessica to come, but when she opened the door she saw the last person she would expect.

-Jungshin?

Jungshin was standing outside the door with a bunch of flowers in his hands.

-This... is kinda embarrasing. But I want to apologize -he said while scratching his nape- and these are for you.

Yuri took the flowers and smiled at his friend's shyness.

-There's nothing to apologize for, Shin, it's okay.

-No, it's not okay. I acted like an idiot yesterday.

Yuri's smile grew wider.

-Come in, please.

The tall boy stepped in and greeted Tiffany, then he sat on the couch.

-I was just mad that we weren't the same anymore. I think I'm just... you know, jealous.

His face had turned red.

-Jealous?

-Something like that -he said while smiling- I mean, jealous like a friend, dont' worry -he chuckled- It's just that since Jonghyun left I felt like we should become stronger together, and sometimes I felt like Jessica was stealing you. I just felt afraid that our band can separate.

Knowing her friend as she did, Yuri knew that Jungshin was telling the truth.

-I won't ever leave the band, Shin, we have been together for a long a time and I want it to be forever. Don't worry okay? -she grabbed her friend's cheeks and squeeze them.

Jungshin laughed.

-I know, I know... I just acted like a jealous boyfriend, I'm sorry.

-It's okay. I'd also act like that if you start dating someone.

-So... are you dating already?

-Something like that, when it's official I'll let you know.

They smiled warmly at each other. Jungshin was happy that her friend had her priorities settled.

-You know what? -he said after some seconds- I'll treat you lunch, how good does that sound?

Yuri smiled awkwardly.

-Uh, Shin... You'll see.. I actually have talked with Sica and we.. well, we were going to...

-Got it. You prefer your girl over your chilhood friend, It's okay, Kwon.

Jungshin stood up dramatically.

-Don't be a drama queen, Shin -she laughed.

-It's okay, really -he smiled at her, to assure her that he wasn't mad.

-What if we have lunch all together?

-And be your third wheel? No thanks.

-No! Let's eat outside, the four of us. I already told Tiffany to have lunch with us.

Jungshin held his chin for a while.

-Sounds cool. I'll call Yonghwa and Minhyuk, is that okay?

-Perfect! -Yuri said- It'll be all of us then. Sounds really cool.

-Fine -he smiled and got up- then we'll be here at 12, okay?

Yuri nodded and walked him to the door. When he had gone she called Tiffany to the living.

-Change of plans! -she said and Tiffany frowned in misunderstanding.

-Uh?

-We will have lunch outside. All of us -she smile, while patting the spot next to her on the couch, signaling Tiffany to come site with her.

-Us?

-The guys, Jessica, you and me. Sounds good, uh?

-Sounds like a double date.

It was Yuri's turn to fronw.

-You and Jessica, and me and two handsome guys. Yonghwa can be alone, he has always been.

Yuri burted out laughing at Tiffany's last statement.

-I like Yonghwa's part -she said still laughing- But I don't like you with two dates -she shook her head- Nope. 

-Then can I bring my boyfriend there?

Yuri looked at her intensely. She felt uneasy at the idea of Tiffany with someone else.

-Your boyfriend?

Tiffany nodded cutely and Yuri felt that wave of discomfort again. She couldn't imagine someone cuddling Tiffany the way she does.

What's wrong with you, Yuri?! You have a girl already, why are you thinking stupid things?!

She shook her head again... and to her surprise, Tiffany started laughing so loud.

-You believed me! -she kept laughing- This is so funny...

She went closer to Yuri and hugged her.

-I don't have a boyfriend, Yuri.

Yuri turned her face to see Tiffany at her eyes. Their faces were so close. For the first time, Yuri realized how beautiful Tiffany was. She didn't pull away, instead, she felt a pressure pulling her closer. Her gaze redirected to Tiffany's lips, so pink, so inviting. She gulped at the thought of kissing them.

What.the.?! 

Yuri pulled away after she realized what she was thinking.

-I'll go change my clothes -Tiffany said, smiling as always.

Even though for Yuri that smile seemed brighter now.

-Sure. I'll just... watch TV.

When Tiffany walked away, Yuri sighed deeply.

You are confessing to Jessica this afternoon, Yuri, why the hell are you thinking about Tiffany like that?!

She rubbed her eyes and threw herself on the couch.

Jessica... Tiffany...

God, help me.