L.o.v.e. Girl

L.o.v.e. Girl

Yuri's POV

 

The next morning I woke up quite late, since I couldn't sleep after Tiffany's confession. Gosh, she loves me. I couldn't be happier with that. Eventhough I had my doubts, it's all clear now.

 

*Flashback*

Jessica and I were walking around, holding our ice creams. The situation was common for us, going for a walk, sometimes in silence, enjoying our company. But this time was different, somehow. It was like we had something to tell to each other.

"Uhm, Yuri," she started. She stopped walking and looked at my eyes intentely. "There's something I would like to say to you."

I kept looking at her, waiting for what she had to say. I had a hint. Maybe it would be the day we become a couple, and somehow it made me feel nervous.

"Tell me."

"We can't be together."

My mind didn't react inmediately. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I got a scholarship," she started explaining, while her eyes got teary. "I didn't know how to tell you this. It's hard, but I can't reject this opportunity."

I was speechless.

"I love you," she continued, "And I wanted us to work, but it seems like fate had other plans for us."

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow night."

I hugged her tight, and left a kiss on her temple.

"I love you. Good luck."

*Flashback*

 

So there I was, with mixed feelings all over the place, but I had made my decision. Why shouldn't I reject the possibility of being happy? I loved Jessica, I really did. But, as wrong as this sounds, I started to have feelings for Tiffany as well. Now it seems clear. Tiffany loves me, and I can learn to love her too.

"Good morning?"

My voice sounded on the living, when I found her at the couch with another girl. A girl who I haven't seen.

"Oh, hey, Yul," she greeted me, with a beautiful eye-smile, "This is my a friend of Jungshin's, Taeyeon." she said, while signaling the girl seating besides her. "That's Yuri." She told her.

"The famous Yuri." the new girl greeted.

I smiled at her while going to the kitchen to drink some water. Somehow, I didn't like the idea of Tiffany being close with another girl. Why doesn't Jungshin keep his girls for himself? He doesn't need to be generous in that aspect.

After some minutes, the said girl got out.

"She's nice, right?"

I nodded. Not making eye contact with her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just.. slept too much. That makes me uncomfortable."

She looked at me, not believing a thing.

"Alright." she said, as she took a sit beside me, "uhm, Yuri."

I redirected my gaze to her.

"She's you girlfriend now, right?"

I didn't say a word, I just kept looking at her. How couldn't I realize earlier how beautiful she was?

"I just don't want you to get apart from me. We have gotten really close and it is pretty special to me. I wish the best luck for both of you. I love to seeing you happy."

Even if she tried to give me a real smile, I could see the sadness on her eyes.

"Why are you saying that?"

"Because that's what I feel."

I leaned in and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder.

"She left," I said, "She left to USA for three years."

Inmediately, her arms wrapped around me, too.

"I'm so sorry." she whispered on my ear, hugging me tight.

"Don't be." I replied, "Maybe it was how thigs had to happen."

We stayed like that for a couple seconds, until I pulled apart.

"I had this strange feeling inside me." I started talking, "I knew I liked her so much, but there was this part of my heart that was attached to another girl."

I looked at her, and she was surprised. 

"I didn't know what to do. Since I had to made a big decision between the two of them. But only Jessica gave me signals that she was interested in me. The other girl didn't do anything."

Her gaze was directly at the ground, as trying to hide it from me

"And then Jessica left." I whispered, "And that made realize I could live without her, but not without the girl I liked more." 

I leaned in a little more, in order to be closer to her.

"There was another problem. I didn't know what she felt towards me. Friendship? Love? Sisterhood? I didn't know. Until I heard her."

Her eyes widened at what I said, and her cheeks started to get pink. 

"She said she loved me. She said it and I couldn't be happier, because I knew my feelings were going to be answered."

She diverted her gaze from me.

"Do you know who that girl is?" I asked her, with a silly smile on my face.

"I like you, Yuri," she said, surprising me. "A lot. And... you heard it."

I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I like you, too." I replied, while the biggest smile formed on her face. "You make me so happy, and I love that."

"I love you." she said, while leaning in and hugging me thight, leaving a kiss on my cheek. I bushed.

"I... I.." the words didn't come out from my throat, I felt shy.

"Don't," she said, while silencing me with a finger on my lips. "Say it when you're ready."

My smile grew wide.

"Are you willing to give me a chance?" I asked her, as we walked towards the couch.

"You haven't asked me formally."

I chuckled.

"Alright, then." I answered. "Stephanie Hwang," I said, using a dramatic voice, but full of sincerity, "Would you like to go out with me?"

"Something like a date?" She teased.

"Something like the first date of many that we will have in the future."

She nodded, and with a last kiss on the cheek, she said.

"I want them forever."

Eventhough fate made me go for wrong ways before, I knew she was the girl I wanted, the one I needed and the one I'll be forever.

 

 


So, this is the end. I know is horrible T-T but I had to end it somehow and it was how it went.

I always write YulTi, so please look forward my next projects.

See you all next time~