Loathing

Autumn Cry

 

 

On their way back to the office, Jinri simply cannot stop thinking about the thing that Kyungsoo has said before. An important Guest? She sneers for that, it's more than obvious, it must be her parents' ty plan again.Her parents had always been like that, they always introduce her to their mates, but for her, they're nothing but a bunch of people who attracted her parents because of the amount of their wealth.

She believes that there's nothing called as tender in this world.

Everyone is selfish,

everyone is sick,

everyone is depraved.

There's no demon in this world, because human has taking over it's role. Last month, she met with her parents' might-be-friend. An old man with a bad fragrances and greasy round face, he is the leader of the other random company, and honestly, his appearance almost disgusted her. And after that event, she considers him as... ert.

How could that man couldn't keep his damn eyes away from Jinri's for more than two seconds? He should've dumped to the nearest jail from a long time ago. But he has the wealth, and nothing can't stand on it, even law can't.

Where's the manner? Where's the pride? Is Lust taking over people's minds?

She then sneers once again, before she looks up and trying to enjoy the scenery outside the car, trying to not formed too many thoughts. She doesn't want to die by the cause of over-thinking. And she has decided, that from today onwards, she will prepare herself for the most worst thing that could happen anytime and anywhere.

Both of Kyungsoo and Jinri don't utter a single word, they're drowned on their own minds. Eventually, they arrived at the city.

"We almost there." He warns her, and after a few minutes, with Kyungsoo's brilliant way of driving, they finally reached the office park. Her company building is huge, and luxurious, and whatnot. The Choi family had always got the fully respect from the other companies.

She is just too lucky, she got the leader position when she's just 23 years old, everyone envies her, wants to be like her, and curses her right behind her bony back. They hate her, for being that lucky, and never taste the toughness of the life.

They're just too wrong. Insanely wrong.

If she could, she just wants to be born as the lower cast. She wants to live the normal life, where she can feel what happines really is. She hates her office, she hates the employees, she hates everything inside it.

She considers that place, as Hell. The place that burns her mind with the finest heat into a black carbon.

After parked the car, both of them leave the car and walks together into the office. He is by her side, and she can perfectly face those two-faced employees that automatically surrounding and welcoming them. At the entrance, they stopped when hearing a woman's voice calls from behind.

"Miss Jinri, Kyungsoo-shii... Finally both of you arrived."

A very sweet voice, that almost sounds like a wind's whisper. And that tone, matches perfectly to that woman's voice. Jinri turns her head, and she meets with a familiar woman, standing next to a huge marble pilar inside the building. Kyungsoo slightly bows to her and she walks towards them. "Your parents have waited for you." That woman says, she uses her black stockings and tight office dress, her lips are bloody red, daubed by an expensive lip gloss, and her fragrance smells perfect.

She's beauty, with her thin and perfect curved body, and her straight caramel hair makes her prettier. Jinri nods, without looking at her.

"Come with me, miss." She then adds, and Jinri sneers at her after hearing that.

"No need, I knew the location of my parents' space perfectly. You may leave now, cause, we don't even need you here." Jinri says, with an obvious loathe on her sweet voice, her words shot straight to that caramel haired woman's heart. She spits out her venomous words to that thin woman.

Kyungsoo nearly gasps, and when Jinri throws him a quick glance, he freezes. He doesn't know that there's a possibility of women's catfight now. He's not that good at arbitrate.

She seems surprised, but she can hides her emotion perfectly. She throws her a small smile instead. Jinri smirks seeing that and once again looks away from her, she glances into Kyungsoo.

"Come with me, Kyungsoo." Jinri begins to walk, without giving them last glances, and Kyungsoo can't utter a single word. He has to follow Jinri, and he once again bows to her halfheartedly and apologize. "Excuse us, Victoria-shii." He says, and that thin woman smiles to him glacially, she makes him frowned his thick eyebrows. The woman seems weak, but Kyungsoo had always been cautious to each of her movements. She hides something from anyone, and he knows it.

He's unsure about it, it's just his instinct.

She, Victoria Song, works at Jinri's parents consultant, and there's one big thing, hidden behinds her tiny body. Kyungsoo doesn't have any choices, he must keep his eyes on her, or else, he will regret it later.

"Never mind me, just follow the young lady instead, Kyungsoo-shii." She bows back to him, and Kyungsoo turns around to follow Jinri. Victoria crossing her thin arms around as she intensely watches Jinri and Kyungsoo walk further. She smirks evilly seeing them.

"How sweet they are, I nearly puke my breakfast." She says, with full malice. All that she can fell right now is Anger, that's formed inside her mind. She tucks a strands of her hair to the back of her ear.

She hates Jinri to the death, and her previous words just makes her hatred grew even more. She turns her heels and walks back to her office, with her anger boils crazily inside her blood.

 

 

---

 

 

10/09/13

Sending you guys, all of my kisses and hugs.