You Love Her

Autumn Cry

"...you love her."

Chanyeol almost spits out his coffee when Baekhyun said that word. He doesn't expect him to say that so suddenly. He means, he knows that Choi Jinri is gorgeous. She has a nice body with the curves another girls envied, she also has the brain that's why she got a high position in the company. But to think that Baekhyun would asked him if he loves her, that's something he will never admit.

"No, I don't love Choi Jinri, never in my wildest dream." The dark haired man says as he puts back the glass on the desk, the brunet looks into him with a confused expression.

Did Chanyeol really listening to him?

"I'm sorry, sir. But I haven't mentioned Choi Jinri's name since I stepped here." The brunet then says, with his polite behavior.

Chanyeol's almost wanted to hit his face when he hears Baekhyun's explanation, so he didn't talk about Jinri just now. How embarrassing!

Chanyeol tries to look as calm as possible, and Baekhyun on the other hand doesn't really think about his strange behavior either, but for some reason, it's hard to look into the older man's eyes now, he himself doesn't understand why.

"It was about her, you know, Miss Song. Miss Victoria Song." Baekhyun says, as he watches Chanyeol's figure.

"You love her, don't you?"

Chanyeol sighs in relief, so Baekhyun doesn't get the wrong idea of him. "Why do you even ask." Chanyeol's voice echoes in his quiet workplace, and Baekhyun shows a small smirk.

"I just want to make sure of it." The brunet says, Chanyeol sighs, his answer is always the same, but now his heart clenching heavily, as he remembers another woman's figure in his mind, he somewhat feels guilty.

"I love her, Victoria Song. Your question is unneeded and I don't want you to look at me with a doubt in your eyes." Finally he says it, without any doubt in his words.

Baekhyun nods slowly with a pleased expression. "I'm sorry you needed to convince me more than once, but I just want to know that you're serious about this plan. You know, we agreed that we will take Choi Jinri down at any cost."

Chanyeol knows that it's wrong, and it's upsetting his heart, but he has gone too far, and he loves her. He doesn't like the fact that Victoria is being mistreated by her, so the only thing that will pleased him and Victoria is to see her succumb.

"Oh, and can I ask one more question before we talk about business?" Baekhyun asks expectantly, meanwhile Chanyeol just nods a little.

"How did you meet Victoria?"

Chanyeol leans back against his chair, he stares to the brunet. He is not aware of the darkness the older man has in his eyes, instead he is telling him the story.

"We met in Bejing, when I was seventeen..." Chanyeol begins with a serene expression, he rests his head while his palm supporting it.

"And?" Baekhyun asks, can't indulge himself from curiosity.

"And she saved my life, when I nearly died there."

*

"I was terrible during my teenage time." He begins with a small chuckles, reminiscing such memories is indeed embarrassing.

"My parents had enough already, we didn't really affectionate on each other well, so I was really angry when they sent me to Beijing, they said that I had to reflect upon all of my deeds with living there without their support. That's beyond ridiculous, but they didn't know I have some friends there, and I lived comfortably there, they supplied me with everything I had in Seoul. Those were a wonderful time, we drove our ferari troughout the town and we played with beautiful nunas. It was heaven until that tragedy.

A friend of mine introduced us to his relative, I can't recall his name now, but he looked like a decent man, that man was a bit older than the rest of our group, he said that he was a doctor and he invited us to his house. The strange moment happened soon after, that man was so persistent for us to drank the tea he served. I wasn't convinced because of his sudden behavior, he looked like nothing but a mere lunatic. I pretend to drank the tea while my friends already drank it, and I saw a weird reaction from my friends. They screamed, like they saw a monster. I realized quickly that it possibly was drug, that man looked at me because I sat frozen on my seat.

"You didn't drink your tea, did you?" He said with malicious tone, I sensed danger and I ran from his place.

I ran trough the dark alley and I know that he tailed me. That was late at night, I even tried to call the police, but I couldn't explain the scene because I was to panicked. It was like all the mandarin language I've ever learned dissapeared like foams. It was chaotic, that man called my name repeatedly and said that hiding were useless. When I ran into a fence I felt like it was the end, until suddenly I got dragged into a room by a person.

"Let go of me! You're that lunatic's friend, aren't you?" Scared,  I burst out in Korean. She held my hand tight, I knew it was a woman when our body collide.

"Sssh, stay quiet a bit, until that man goes." She replied in Korean, I was quite shocked by her funny accent, but weirdly I obeyed and whe hid in that narrow room until we could hear that man's cursed and his footsteps echoes away.

"That man is a famous drug dealer, I'm sorry it must be terrible running away from him." The woman said, as he brushes away a strand of her black straight hair.

"And how am I supposed to believe that you're not his friend?" I wasn't conviced by her, and she replied with a small giggles.

"Just this time you must believe in me!" She said and gave me a warm smile, it was dark in that room, but I could see her smile, she seemed so genuine.

"My name is Song Qian, and you?" Qian introduced herself.

"I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol."

"Chanyeol? That's a cool name!" And after that, she helped me to find a way to go to my flat.

We became good friends then, she came from Qingdao to pursued her dream in Beijing. Qian was a little bit older than me, but sometimes she acted like a little sister, I felt a huge amount of affection to her. I wanted to protect her, I wanted her to reach her dream, there were so many things that I wanted to do with her. But my parents knew that I got close to her, they didn't like it, they sent their men to dragged me to airport. I was really angry with their behavior, but it was not like I could do anything. I got back to Seoul, and grew once again with their ideals.

It was like when I finally realised what life really is, they put me back into the world I disliked.

I became the old Chanyeol, but I was quite grateful that my short encounter with Qian influenced my daily life. I became more grateful and I started to appreaciate people around me. Although I couldn't contact her again because my parents probably threatened her, I wanted to become a better person just like her. Many years after I saw her again in Seoul, it was in a famous shopping mall. I ran to her immediately eventhough I was in a hurry to meet an important client, I left my assistants and ran to her.

Just before I called out her name, I realized quickly the weird atmosphere around me. Qian was standing there, she repeatedly saying sorry to a certain redhead in front of Qian, I couldn't understand the scene back then, but I understood quickly after the redhead opened .

"You ing fashion killer! Do you think our client will be pleased seeing you in such baggy clothes?!"

I froze when she said that, the readhair was mocking her like there was no tomorrow. People were laughing and mocked Qian behind her back, I was really furious, Qian didn't even wear baggy clothes like that woman said, I almost tried to be a hero there, but seeing how Qian bowed really deep while repeatedly saying sorry like a broken record, I just couldn't." Chanyeol ends his story, and Baekhyun nods with a small smile.

"That woman was Choi Jinri, right?" Baekhyun says, although he already knew, he just want to bait him.

"Yes, after I learned her name, I promised to myself, that she has to suffer the way Qian suffered." The dark haired man says, as he leans back against his chair.

"Yeah, she deserves it." Bakehyun says, his eyes gleam in darkness. Chanyeol slightly frowns seeing him, but he just ignore it. After that they jump into business matters, but Chanyeol feels a slight worry. What did Jinri do to Bakehyun that he is so enthusiastic to this plan? But Chanyeol once again doesn't want to think much about it, he prefers to tell himself that Jinri did something really bad to Baekhyun that's why he acts like that.

Just wait until this summer ends, Choi Jinri.

*

Now you know why Chanyeol hates her, but Baekhyun?? :p