Fifth

Autumn Cry

 

 

One night has passed, since her first encounter with the man whom obtains the name of the Parks. She closes her eyes tiredly, she is mentally down right now, she has never been more down than this, ever. Even be on the top of Kyungsoo's bed can't calm her for a moment. She has decided to stay in her assistant's house for a night, an old house with red colored roof tiles and simple white color painted on each centimetre of the house's wall.

Soon after the sun rises, she will go back to her work, to the office, she has decided to do that, like there was nothing happened. She has cried a lot last night and she feels tired for crying, it won't make anything changed.

It won't make her happier.

Then she hears Kyungsoo's voice echoing through the house, yelling her name.

"Jinri, would you like a breakfast?" He yells to the hazel whom lazily lies on his bed now, inviting her to a too early breakfast, because even the sun hasn't rises yet. She then wakes up, and sees her own reflection inside the big mirror in Kyungsoo's room.

"Ugly." She snorts, because a pair of huge dark circles form below of her eyes, thanks for her tragistic life.

She steps on the floor, and soon feels the warm of it, she frown in a confusion. Why do every little things inside his house are feel so... Warm? Why does she doesn't have this warmness in her own house?

Kyungsoo can hears her weak steps descending the stairs and he turns back just to look into the young woman's broken figure. "Morning." The hazel says, with a bitter smile.

She walks closer and then have her seat on the couch in the living room, she can freely watching him preparing the breakfast, there is no wall blocking the view from the living room to the kitchen, but he placed a long wooden table to dividing the area between the kitchen and the living room.

Then the foods are served, and Jinri sips the Earl Grey that he made for her, the caffeine from the tea rapidly runs inside her vein, gives her serenity. He made a big plate full of sandwiches, and the taste is heaven.

"How could it tastes so damn good, but the ingredients are so simple?" She asks him in confusion, Kyungsoo looks up and face her, gives her a taunting grin.

"It's because I'm naturally multi-talented. You should've increase my salary if you want me to serve you the expensive ones." He teases her, and Jinri frowns a little hearing that.

"What a brat." She scoffs but then laughs at that, Kyungsoo can't stop staring at her figure.

She is just too precious, especially when she smiles, there is a true beauty lurks behind of her cold face. Why do people always against her and dumped her into a ?

They spend the morning with a bunch of jokes and whatnot. She keeps saying about their youth, the first time when they met each other. She was running through the hallways, and it when he suddenly popped out from the intersection and they bumped into each other.

There were many seniors near them and they all laughed and repeatedly say : ''Soap drama, Soap drama!" to Jinri and Kyungsoo.

"You were a nerd! You even had your silly glasses until our graduation!" She says, she tries hard to not laughing so loud. Blame the figure of nerdy Kyungsoo that attacks her mind crazily.

Kyungsoo glances at her, annoyed by her jokes, he decides to bites her back.

"You were the clumsy! You kept a moldy bread inside your bag for a month!" He says, reminisces how she was forgot to take out that bread from her bag, and her bag smelled like a dead meat back then.

"You suddenly became popular in our last years, but you always rejected others' confession. I guess that was my fault." He says again, teasingly laugh at her, and her face becomes red.

"No way! I was not in love with you. You were a nerdy boy, you don't deserve my attention." She says and she tucks her tongue out towards him.

"Then what about now? What is your feelings towards me now?" He asks her so sudden, he asks her in his ignorance, without knowing the feelings that have grown inside of her heart since a long time ago.

Do Kyungsoo has never knew the truth. Besides, she has never told him too, but can't he see her affection towards him? Is he that blind to realize it? Jinri bites the bottom part of her pink lips, is it the right time?

To confessing her feelings?

"So, are you going to work or not?" He then asks, breaking the silent. She looks up in a disappointment, because the topic has changed now. She tries to hide her regret and smiles at him.

"Yes, I am. Or else, they will call me as a coward." Kyungsoo seems surprised hearing that, but then he smiles back. He is proud of her, the brave Choi Jinri.

"Then hurry and take a bath. Use the main bathroom in my room. I will use the one at downstairs." He says as he offers her a clean towel. She nods in agreement and then heads upstairs.

*

Kyungsoo is the first one that finished the bath. He suited up in his usual suit. He can hears the water running form the bathroom upstairs, someone is inside it, it feels rather strange for him, because he has always lived all by himself for almost 7 years. He moved to Seoul alone to continue his study, he originally born at Gyeonggi, and his parents live there, enjoying their goldly times.

"Kyungsoo! I will use your shampoo, okay?"

She yells freely and Kyungsoo grins when hears her hum echoing through his house. Just in front of him, she will show her true face, breaking her cold figure.

"It would be nice if everyone knows that she is actually absurd."

He then walks to the living room and sits on the top of the black couch, turns on the televison and watches the morning news. Their lively morning will be ends after Kyungsoo hears knocks on the door. He moves and opens the door to see who is coming so early this morning.

Then he freezes, after he sees a caramel haired woman, stands in front of his door with her unfriendly face.

"Miss Victoria-"

Before he can finishes his own words, she raises her hand and slaps his face hard. Making red bruise forms on his cheek, she glares at him in fury. "You know how much my Master worries about his daughter?!" She says coldly in her highest tone, and Kyungsoo looks down to the floor.

"Kyungsoo? Is there a guest?"

Jinri innocently says as she hurriedly descending the stairs, she can't wait to show him her new red dress that she bought yesterday before they went to Kyungsoo's house. Jinri finally freezes over after sees Victoria stands on the threshold.

"What are you doing here? How do you know?" Jinri asks her, Victoria sighs a little and looks up to her.

"My Master's men followed you last night. They informed us that you stayed at Do Kyungsoo's place all the night." Victoria simply answer to her question, and Jinri mouths in dibelief.

"Mister Kyungsoo, my Master has said that I should pick the Young Miss to the office safely, we should leave now." Victoria continues her words, Kyungsoo looks up and he can see the limousine is in front of his house's rusty gate. He looks to Jinri, and she already takes her luggage with her.

"I will leave, thank you for the breakfast" Jinri says with a small smile, and Kyungsoo nods halfheartedly, he hides the slap-mark on his face with one of his palm.

Victoria glances at him with hatefully glares.

"Won't you at least utter your apology because of all the mess that you've made, Mister Kyungsoo?" Victoria says to him, and Jinri throws her dreadfully glares to Victoria. "Won't you shut up caramel-head? It's not his fault, nor mine. My parents just overreacted it, I'm not their little princess anymore." The hazel says coldly, deffending him from the guilty feelings.

"Interesting." Victoria thinks as she rolls her eyes. Pretending to not look so interested

Jinri stares at Kyungsoo and then walks forward just to gives him a peck on his cheek, Victoria hisses inside her heart seeing that. "See you at the office, then." She says and walks out from his house, the chauffeur opens the limousine's door for her and before she comes in, she turns back and waves to Kyungsoo, she comes in and the door shuts by the chauffeur.

*

The limousine rides through the road and silence hovering inside it. Jinri doesn't want to utter a words, why would she? But then Jinri realizes that something went wrong when the chauffeur drives the car entering the tollway. They don't need to use the tollway to reach the office. If they entered the tollway, they won't be able to reach the office, because there's no toll exit near their office.

"Where are we going? We entered the wrong way." Jinri mouths up in confusion, but Victoria -whom sits by the chauffeur's side- doesn't even reply Jinri's question.

The chauffeur also shuts his mouth, obeys to what Victoria has said to him, and silence crept inside the car once again.

"You won't be this surprised if only you didn't around and went home last night." Victoria then says, not answering Jinri's question. Jinri clenching her fists in her greatest furious.

"Don't teach me about what I should do and what I shouldn't do. I'm just asking you where the hell are we going to, you wench!" She says it with her venomous lips. Victoria seems exasperated, but yet, she chooses to endure all of the hatreds, trying hard to not letting the demons taking over her sanity, or else, Victoria will lands her sharpy claws to Jinri's face, and rip her face into a pieces.

Victoria inhales, then exhales.

"We're heading to the Parks office building." She then says, and Jinri gapes . When will all of this craziness over? Victoria turns back to look at her and she smiles to her slyly.

"Your parents has said, that you will work at the Parks company from this day onwards. And I, will replacing Do Kyungsoo's place as your PA. What a brilliant idea to setting the perfect future for you. You should've be more grateful." Victoria says without even a pause on her words. Feels enough of explain, she then looks away from Jinri, once again blanky stares to the road.

Jinri doesn't utter a word, she doesn't curse, she doesn't murmuring with her annoying voice, and Victoria can't hear the hazel's breath. The caramel head knows that Jinri has already torn apart now, and she tries so hard to not look back again to see the hazel's face. But she can't hold herself any longer, so she turns her head to the hazel.

She sees Jinri blankly stares to her closed palms, her eyes are glassy, and she trembles in Fears.

Victoria can't help but forms a sly smile on her full lips.

She feels so happy now, it feels like she just won a Nobel Prize or something like that. Seeing Jinri troubled is the best feelings she has ever felt.

"Dear, Jinri. I've been waiting for my whole life just to see you crumble. And now, the heaven finally looks back to me."

*

A skinny man in a dark blue suit steps inside a wide office, and he meets with a tall man, staring outside through the big windows inside the office. The tallest one recgonizing him, and he looks back to him.

"What brings you here?" He says, in a rather bored tone, but the petit one, looks so amused by his cold words.

"She is coming." The brunet says, with an excitement inside of his voice.

Chanyeol can't help but look at him properly. The brunet laughs seeing that.

"She is beautiful. I know that she is totally your ideal type." Baekhyun says teasingly, and Chanyeol sneers at him, that petit man always known every little things about him.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol's face, and he can say that his best friend is currently in love now.

"You know, I'm curious about your plan. The first plan wasn't so bad you know, you got her attention at the very least." The brunet chuckles evilly, and Chanyeol looks back to him.

"You're right. First, get her attention..." He says as he walks to his office table, he puts the small arrow from the top of his desk, an arrow that people usually use to playing the Darts.

He shoots that arrow straightly to the circle-shaped board that hung on the wall, and the arrow pierce the main red circle in the centre of that board.

"Two, is get her love." He continues his words darkly, and the other smiles slyly behind his back.

"I'm more than excited to see what will happen this time, Chanyeol-ah." The brunet says, and Chanyeol forms a small smile on his lips.

He just have to wait for a little longer. Yes, a little bit longer, and then, he can succeed his plan.

His somewhat dirty plan.

 

 

 

----

 

 

Phew, I made a scheme of this story at the school and after a little edit it's done ^^ I can't believe I did it o_o

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring :'(  and please do leave your comment about this story ^^