Revolution

Autumn Cry

I will fly outside of this world  all the way to the edge of the universe.
Please  let me shake free from all the restrains.
And run  far away.

-Kagamine Len

 

For some reasons that Jinri doesn't even know, Chanyeol and his henchmen didn't offer her any job or a pile of sheets to do. So she was lazing on the couch, playing the candy crush and whatnot like a lazy racoon. Then eventually the sun sets, and the horizon turns into the color of an orange. Victoria suddenly comes into her office and tell her that they will departing home soon.

"Miss, we will leave soon." Victoria announces, with her usual grumpy voice and her tired face. Her caramel hair sets into a small bun and there are some folders around her thin arm.

Such a surprise! She is so glad if day by day pass like this. Though the nightmare about her responsible to work at this building from today and onwards still haunting her until the next morning, she feels a little bit lighter. At the very least, she could leave this building soon.

 

Oh, the cherry on top is the fact that it is Friday! She has 3 days of preparing all the things before came back to work again.

 

They descending the stairs and wait for the chauffeur at the building's entrance. Dark has covered the Seoul's sky and the stars come to floating inside it. Sparkling their light at the lonely sky, fill it with a warm. Jinri herself, she simply can't wait for summer. At summer, the sky will look more brighter than this night's sky. Her mind does wander about summer, she can enjoy the fresh breeze and the sunny day every moment. Watermelons and the soft creams are the perfect things to spend the summer with. Jinri giggles because she somehow remembering her past.

She was a very tomboy girl, a tomboy with a feminime figure. She was so annoying and did whatever she wanted to. She went to fight with another boy and sometimes pranked the annoying teachers, nevermind the manner and just be shameless instead. Luckily her bad habit stopped when she was entering the middle school.

Sometimes she missed it. She missed how she spent her life with in simple ways, uncaring about the surrounding and even the world. She envies the people who can live a happily ever after life without any problems, while she is being the one who got a ton of problems and must solve all the tangled threads before she could taste what happiness really is.

Jinri still looking up to the sky while Victoria is busy with her cellphone before she sighs and looks up to turn her head into Jinri. "By the next monday, be sure to prepare yourself for the worst. Since the Parks won't get it easy even for you." She says, in intimating voice. Jinri raises an eyebrow, as she learns her face, she then curses outwardly.

"Don't worry, I've always done all of my jobs perfectly. You guys were the one who didn't offer me any works today and waste my talents." Jinri bites back, and Victoria glares at her before she rolls her eyes, failed at intimidating the hazel.

Suddenly, a car's light flashing on them, make Jinri narrow her eyes by the sudden light. After she can open it properly, she sees a black mercedes, an old type mercedes pulls over nearby. Jinri eyes then widen in surprise.

That car belongs to him!

Her dear Kyungsoo!

"Kyungsoo?" She mouths in disbelief, and when the dark window opens slowyly, and revealing it's driver, she smiles happily and her eyesmile forms in her eyes. He is inside it, sits on the driver's seat with his forever awkward yet cute smile.

She then steps closer, erasing their distance, while Victoria shows her disgusted face behind.

"Why did you come?!" She asks mostly in confusion, though the butterflies are all over her stomach. He rasises an eyebrow, "aren't you happy?" He says teasingly, and she suddenly hit his head with one of her palm.

Kyungsoo yells in pain, not predicting that he will got a hit on the head instead of a peck on the cheek. A harsh slap after he tried so hard to escaping from the mess he had at the office just to meet her? All of that sacrifices are just to meet his Jinri and she slapped him instead? He fretfully looks up and his eyes freeze immediately when he sees that she already burst in tears.

"Wha...? What's with that tears, silly?" He asks in a panic.

She covers with one of her palm, to not letting the hiccups come out, or else she will look like a total moron. Suddenly, after a heavy sigh, he raises his arm and wipes her tears with one of his palm, she can feel his gentle touch on her cheek.

"Don't worry, your parents didn't do anything to me." He lies, as he tries to shoo her worries away. Sometimes, you shouldn't talk too much about your problems to others, or else it only would hurt more. Kyungsoo admits it inside of his heart.

Jinri shall not know anything about what had happened. Not even a little details of it.

He feels so bad with it, she should haven't cry. Her eyes are so beauty, and he would gladly spend a whole day just to adoring it. Everything about her are so beauty, if only the world didn't tainted it with it's cruelty, she will be a fairest of all. But then the others just keep Jinri buried in the sand, locked her in a dark dungeon and threw her into a burning lava. Not caring about her and not wanting to know her more.

Others might think that Kyungsoo is really exaggerated it, and at the end they would only mark her as a torn princess, not more. But for him, she will always be the prettiest in his heart.

"I'm glad you are safe." She then says, breaking the silence.

His heart breaks into so many pieces. He could clearly hear so many pain inside her husky voice. That's way too obvious!

"Hey, let's go out together. It's weekdays, right?" He then invites, and a pretty smile comes once again on her face. "Yes! Let's go!" She happily accept it, but when she is about to enter his car, she remembers Victoria.

So Jinri turns her head, just to see the caramel head standing still in the same place, but with her arms crossed around. She looks super annoyed, as if she wanted to blow both of Jinri and Kyungsoo with a wind and crush them in a tornado. She obviously hates this situation, when she can't get rid of Jinri.

"I will go, gotta back around 10 maybe." Jinri says, as she  straightly stares at the others eyes. Before Victoria can even reply her words, she immediately turns back and enters his mercedes, then in a mere seconds, the car leaves the building. They left Victoria standing alone at the entrance.

Victoria can't help but hiss. If it is going to last any longer, she probably will kill a person! The pain is also crawling on her back, and it is so damn heavy! She is no longer could carry it.

She can hear heavy steps echoing through the entrance wall, as she turns her head just to see two figure of handsome men in their suits. They're nothing but Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Two elite person in this luxurious building walk toward her side by side. She freezes at that moment. Damn them for being so good looking! She simply can't look away, or even blink for a while. She forgot how to breath while see their perfection blurring inside her eyes, infecting to her corneas.

Chanyeol stares at her, with his sharp glance and Victoria immediately bows, in purpose to breaking the eye contact with him. It's just too embarrassing! She didn't even put any make up and she is all alone to face those hotties?!  Chanyeol turns his head into Baekhyun, he immediately whispers into Baekhyun's ear and after that, he steps forward to his car that already waiting in front of the entrance, he walks past Victoria in silent.

His car then drives off and Victoria can finally breath now, at least she is not feel so awkward with the puppy in front of her now.

The woman looks up just to see the angelic brunet steps closer to her, probably erasing the distance between them.

He tilts his head to one side -obviously being so damn cute-, he has been there since forever and has watched the previous event along with Chanyeol of course. Chanyeol saw it already, so Baekhyun won't give Victoria cheapy questions and try to going forward in order to completing Chanyeol's order to him.

"With whom she went with?"

His dark voice then says, echoing through the weirdly silent entrance. Just a moment ago there are so many employees wandering around, but now theye're all vanished just like a mist when the sun awakens. Are they afraid of this angelic man? She doesn't know the reason either. She then gulps back to reality, so Chanyeol and Baekhyun already saw it, didn't they? The moment when Jinri left with that man named Kyungsoo. What should she do now?

Puking out the truth, or hardly swallow it back?

It is too silent that just only two of them standing on the marble floor of the entrance, but she could care less about it. His angelic figure glimmers in front of her, blinding both of her eyes. And yet, the pain is still there, crawling and biting all parts of her body, munching her like she is a serving dish. Like acids, it burns her body. So she pleads heartfully for the light, to shine upon her dark life, hoping for the sun to look back at her, to lighten her dark abyss.

Much to Baekhyun's surprise, she suddenly smiles tauntingly to him.

"Why do you even care? You're not Chanyeol after all." She sassily says, with her brown eyes shine in danger.

The brunet chuckles lightly, amused by her plays. Victoria needs someone, someone to share the pain with. And the reason why she teased Baekhyun was because he looks perfect for it. He looks extremely perfect for it.

"If you are really that curious, then I will just drop it. She went with her boyfriend, that insane couple..."

Baekhyun's eyes gleam even more, obviously attracted to her answer. He steps closer to her, just to more. The beauty that covered by the beast's aura. Her long caramel hair, her thick lashes, her full lips and don't forget her sharp nose. All about her are tempting, but Baekhyun, he could care less about it. He would never put an interest or even attention at her physical features, he would never do that unless the fact that she was related to the Choi heiress.

If only she is not Jinri's close person, he would never do that.

He doesn't care about their relationship went good or no at all, all that he wanted to do is to dig the hazel's secret. Unveiling the uncertainity until nothing else left. Until all of her secret and darkness revealed, by the help of this woman in front of him of course...

"You know..." He leans closer to Victoria, and rest his chin on her thin shoulder, she nearly flinches, but she tries so hard to look calm. She does want to know what is his purpose behind this all. "I just simply curious about you, nuna... She never treat you well, is she?" Baekhyun whispers into her ear dangerously, he really is a devil. Victoria eyes turned blank, her brain processing his words, turning back the record and bring back the certain pain.

Indeed, Jinri has never treat her well. She never did that.

For some reasons, Victoria feels so much lighter because there is finally a person asking her about her feelings, no one cares about her, especially her damned feelings.

"No. Like hell she will ever treat me well." She then says, and Baekhyun chuckles before pulls away from her body. Victoria raises an eyebrow seeing how Baekhyun looks so amused by her answer. "Is it that funny to see others suffering?" She then asks him back in her coldest tone.

"No. Why did you said that? I used to be suffered like you, there is no way I would laugh at it. It hurts, isn't it?" He then says, and it brings Victoria's mood back. "May I know a thing?" She stares at his brown eyes. Baekhyun stares back, he can see the emptiness inside it. She has been lonely for all of her life. She is the loneliest human being in this entire world. "What kind of thing?" He softly says, like a fresh spring's wind blowing her pain away.

"How to escape from this suffering? You said you had tasted it before... So now... You've been escaped, aren't you?"

Baekhyun eyes widen a bit, what a question she just said. This woman must be feel so empty that she could threw that kind of question.

"I can tell it to you, and break all the chains that keep your heart aching. To shoo all of the pain you have, and to put it back to the red riding hood's shoulder. You can escape, plus you can also avenge your revenge. Isn't that tempting?"

Victoria mouths in disbelief. What did he said? How dare he is saying things like that? How can she believe him? They just met each other today, but he is talking like he knew every details of her life.

How could he know that she wanted to avenge to Jinri in future?

Many thoughts form inside her brain, like the thunder at summer's rain, it's roaring inside her skull right now.

Was he inviting her? To this deah-life game?

Is she hate Jinri that much until Baekhyun recgonized it? Is she that obvious so he could read her like an opened-book? Before she can even drowned into her thoughts, his sweet voice pulls her back to the reality.

"Are you in or no, Victoria-shii?" For the first time, he calls her name after so long conversation. Victoria stares at him, his dark brown eyes, gleam in dangerousity. But he just promised that he could erasing the pain, wasn't he? That's quite interesting to her, so...

Victoria clenching her palms into fists. Is it the time? For her long-awaited revolution? Hell yeah, it is.

"I'm in."

Yes.

For what reason she would succumb to Jinri again? She can't bury the pain and keep it forever inside her bleeding heart. Plus, there is a person that offering her a sweet promise. The promise of being free, as free as the birds.She will break her pride and make her dying by the agony, whipped by the fears and burnt her in the tears of blood.

Oh, what a sweet revenge it would be.

 

 

 

----

Author's side note:

So guys, I finished it earlier because I think I won't be able to updating this weekend. The reason is because my bestfriend went coma, and it's breaking my heart really, since it's too sudden and I kept remember our conversation before he got that coma. I got really mad at everything and whatnot, it's just really stressful! I was so angry and blame everything! I even shamelessly blamed God... I just too.... I pray for him every night but his condition is just....

I hope he could exchange his pain with me...

I hope you guys are all healthy until we meet again in the next chapter. Don't ever waste your bestfriend, okay?

10/10/2013

Get well soon Ivan, I love you comrade...