Doll

Autumn Cry

"It's your fault!"

Jinri hysterically screams, not looking back to Chanyeol who saw the entire scene silently. She kneels on road, tears still flowing down her face. Chanyeol scowls because he saw what he didn't really want to see.

Do Kyungsoo, that brat is not an unfamiliar figure to him. They met once in awhile, and he'd always stick to Jinri like she is his life. "What's so good about this cry baby." Chanyeol then marches approaching her, hands crossed in his chest. "Until when are you going to cry like that? Is it really necessary to cry over that good for nothing man?" He says, in a very mocking tone. He somewhat feels triumphant, seeing that Choi Jinri all weak and broken.

But it's shatttering right away, when suddenly the young woman gathers all of her strength and rose up from the ground. Their eyes meet right away, their gazes locked, he feels like he is staring into an abyss now.

"Do you want to play with me, Park Chanyeol?" She asks the man, her voice is stable, though there are still traces of tears on her cheeks, he is quite surprised at how sweet her voice is now.

There is no fear in her eyes, there is no thought of running away in her mind. It is no use to act all weak and vulnerable, because it will only makes her enemies happy. It's easier for her to look at his figure as one of a monster that kept haunting her. Her parents, the company workers and him, they're all the same. They kept playing with her, treating her like a doll. The chaotic life she has been living, the string that attached to her skull, the people who plays the string, will someone put an end to it?

She has always prayed, that someday someone will save her, love her, caress her cheeks softly and whisper a lullaby into her ear.

Do Kyungsoo is off from the list, now that he turns his back from her just because of all this misunderstandings. But it made her realize somehow that she can't rely to anyone, she must stand on her feet. Even if they're shaky, even if they're weak.

"I'd love to Jinri. You're invited to my game. But you know there's no exit in my game, there are only two answer at the very end of my game. Game over or you win." Chanyeol says, as he ruffles his dark brown hair, his smile is somewhat cheerful, but the devious stare won't leave his eyes.

Jinri squints her eyes, almost get tired by this never ending torture of her life. Now she gets another one?

"Listen Chanyeol, I don't care what things are you planning to me right now. But you know for sure that I will never succumb. Not to a man like you." She says it without any hesitation, without any stutter in her voice. She herself is quite surprised at it because she usually has shaky voice everytime she finished crying. But tonight, Chanyeol looks like a very different man. His voice, the way he looks at her, it looks like he's scheming something on her.

He has the look of people who treat her like a doll. He has the look of people who play with the strings that control her movements. Jinri is a doll, everyone knows about it, but not everyone dare to cut the strings and sets her free. Everyone wants to taste a bite of it. Her world is twisted enough already.

"I know it, since the time I heard about that marriage thing. I know something is up, but I never expect that it would come from you." She says, when she looks into his figure, she somewhat feels nostlagic but she shakes her head immediately. "Today was fun, thank you prince charming." Jinri says in her most sarcastic tone as she walks past his tall figure. "You know Jinri, you are really something." Chanyeol suddenly speaks, makes her freeze and once again looks back.

His expression surprised her, it's so dark. It looks like any light won't ever break his expression, Jinri grips her bag nervously, her sweat drops and her lips tremble a little, but it's not the right time to be scared! "Good night." He stares at her deeply as he bids her goodbye, he turns his back and gets into his car. As soon as his departure Jinri gasps frantically. She looks into her sweaty palms as her eyes questioning her body sudden reaction.

"Don't tell me... That I'm afraid of him..."

On the other side of the road, in a darkness a brunet smiles mischievously. "Applaud for you Chanyeol, you must see her losing her breath just now. What a sight!" Baekhyun says to himself, while his hand is busy typing on his phone.

"Well, I expect the best from you Jinri. Don't crumble so easily. It will be boring."

*

"Miss Jinri, how is the date?" Of all people in this manor, Victoria Song is the one who welcomes her. "It was fun." Jinri states without looking at her, she walks ascending the marble stairs.

"Really? But you look tired. Would you like some Camomile tea? I heard it's good and make you feel more anxious." The caramel head says, but to Jinri those words are more likely as a mockery for her.

"You know, just get back to your room and do your stuff. If you get in my way, I'll crush you without hesitating, dear." Jinri says softly, and she leaves her all frozen.

Victoria bites her nails anxiously while looking at her Jinri's back.

"Why does she look so composed? Baekhyun said that Chanyeol made her tremble like a lost kitten in front of the gate, that wench!"

She must admit that she doesn't really sure about that Byun Baekhyun man, but he is Chanyeol's people right? It's more than enough for Victoria to trust him to make Jinri falls into the darkest valley.

Oh she can't wait for that day!

On the other place, Jinri is still walking to her bedroom. Her room is quite far and estranged in the Choi manor. If she want she could ask for the best room in the manor, but for some reason she chose the most estranged room. There is actually a reason for the woman choosing that room. When she was around eleven, her family fell into bankruptcy, it was chaotic that time.

Jinri couldn't do anything, her parents yelled at each other, people mocked at them and everything she doesn't want to remember. But her parents' bicker is the reason she doesn't want a room where she can hear noises from outside.

Because her parents, beside of yelling and pointing their fingers on each other, they also cursed Jinri's name. Saying that she is a good-for-nothing daughter as she couldn't do anything to that situation.

Finally reaching the room, she turns the doorknob open and is welcomed by the darkness. She doesn't bother to lit the light or even takes a bath, she immediately lays on the bed and sighs deeply. So many things happened just in one day, she is too tired to recalls it again, she just want to dive into her bed and let the nigt erase it all.

She hopes that the monsters won't come out just for tonight, she just wants a good sleep for tonight, because she doesn't know and can't figure what will happen tomorrow. Though for sure it won't be any better than today.

 

-

 

Zooomggg!! An update!! :'DDD

Hello! How have you been? ^^