Error

Autumn Cry

"Finally" Chanyeol sighs in relieved and stops his car on the sidewalk. It's dark already, and when the black haired man turns his head to wake her up, he finds out that she is already awake. Jinri takes all of her belonging, and she opens the metalic door then shuts it closed, leaving Chanyeol mouths in disbelief. The with her?

Can't accept it, he then follows her. She yelps in pain when his huge and strong palm grabs her wrist tightly and he slightly pulls her back. "I thought you're a mannered woman, lady." He says coldly, but Jinri, she stares into those eyes without any fear.

"What do you want to say now after you know that I'm actually a ?" She says with a challenging smile, and Chanyeol smirks hearing that. This woman sure has gut, he can never get enough of her. He wants to see her surrender so badly. That's why he holds all of his anger. Until the time he could torn off all of her pride.

Having no more words to say, Chanyeol finally let her go. But when he turns his back, he recognizes one small figure standing still in the dark side of the road. It's definitely him, even a blind person could tell it. It's Kyungsoo, and what the hell is that man doing in front of the Choi's residence?

Does he want to meet up with Jinri? Do the insults that the Chois gave to him aren't enough to change his will?

Does the 'love' word can really make a young and brilliant man like him turns into a foolish cow?

Chanyeol can't help but giggles, and thus, making Jinri turns her head on him. The yellowish light from the street lamp shines upon him, and Jinri, can't help but stare into his dreamy figure. She gasps and blushes immediately when he turns his head to her. He raises an eyebrow, but well, he still walks approaching her once again.

Jinri freezes, and Chanyeol keeps approaching her. For some reason, she doesn't want to move away, though she knows, it's dangerous to stay near him. Finally he towers in front of her, and his hand holds her chin up in a second. Chanyeol presses his lips against her, while one of his hand is on her hips, to keeping her close. His dazzling eyes are closed, Jinri can see it, because she is too confused to even blink. So she just stare, stare dumbfoundedly while he plays with her lips.

It's somehow a different feeling for her, his cold lips are the opposite with Kyungsoo's warm lips. His rough and forceful way to kiss are different compared to Kyungsoo's sweet and gentle ones. Oh, she almost forgot that Chanyeol is forever a manwhore.

Is he stupid? There are so many CCTVs around them, and it records all of their movement by the time they arrived.

Chanyeol could care less about it, it's one of his plan right now. Using Jinri as his step stone is not that bad to his ears. He will put a beginning on this war. Yes, a very sweet beginning. Just like his honest opinion about the taste of her rosy lips.

He is also the one who broke the kiss, and he smiles until his ear seeing how silly the face that the redhead makes right now. "Thank you, give my regards to your parents." He says with a little smirk, it gives her some twisted feelings. She suddenly feels a weight lump in her heart, making her suffocated a moment. Jinri feels a little guilty all of sudden, and when she looks around, she finally finds out what makes her heart ached.

"Kyungsoo?"

She whispers in disbelief, but she has to believe her eyes right now. It's Kyungsoo, he is standing on the other side of the road now. He wears a very dark outfit, his eyes never leave her face, the previous moment shocked him. It breaks all of his delusion and hope about being happy with her together and forever. It breaks all of delusion and hope he desperately hold onto. It's shattering right now, and there's nothing he can do to fix it.

He once thought that her parents are selfish, for not letting her fly freely with her wings.

But Kyungsoo realized, that he's the one who should blame right here.

He is selfish, for wanting her entirely. He is selfish, and he taught her to rebel. He is selfish, because he loved her though it's forbidden for a lower mass like him have a special feeling for her.

"I'm selfish." He says it repeatedly, like a broken radio in his mind. Jinri shakes her head while trying to hold back the tears from afar. Her hand is up, trying to reach him, but he shakes his head and steps back. "Kyungsoo, it's not like what you th--" She pauses when he puts his forefinger on his lips, and with a dark smile, he looks up to face her once again.

"It's okay."

Jinri shakes her head, she wants to erase the distance first, but Kyungsoo keeps forbidding her. If she is near, he is afraid that the selfishness will take over his mind once again. He doesn't want it, he wants her to stand by her feet, and fly freely without him. So he keeps forbidding her to come any nearer to him.

He keeps doing that until a taxi comes, and he stops it. He stares at her for almost five seconds before enters it. Jinri couldn't believe herself. The usual her, wouldn't ever have her mind taken away by such kiss. But still, why didn't she chase him instead of standing here? She could easily torn off her heels and chase her love. But she feels so weak, and her mind is corrupted.

"He left..." Jinri whispers to herself. "He left me." She repeats as a warm liquid rolls down on her cheek, followed by the other warm tears. The tears kept flowing, it makes her face wet, and her make up gone. It would break anyone's heart if they see a broken and lonesome woman like her standing and crying alone in the middle of this lonely night.

Jinri is broken, and she doesn't know what should she do in the future. Since her beloved one is no longer around.

 

*

 

I can't believe I've made it @_@

Enjoy it, and I want to know about your opinion about tonight's concert!

It was a euphoria right? Our boys did a good job!

See you on the next chapter, keep healthy~

p.s: kinda confused with the new feature in AFF >_<"