Heaven

Autumn Cry

 

 

The wind blows slowly in the green field somewhere in Seoul, making the young woman who lies her skinny body on top of the green grass inhale the free air more. The wind brings the aroma of a menthol, her favorite smell. It's refreshing, and yet relaxing. Obviously, it's a rare to found a wide green field that filled by only animals and floras in the huge city like Seoul. But she found this place over a year ago, and she always comes there whenever she wants.

It's also located away from the city, it takes 30 minutes by walking to the east from the train station near there, and voila, you'll meet the little piece of paradise. It's far from the city, far from the people, and more importantly, it's far from the impermanence.

So she considers this place, as her Heaven. For her, heaven is a place where she can feel the mother nature embraces her fragile soul. The place where she can inhale the not-contamined air, and the place where she can see the horizon more clearly, without a bunch of huge buildings get in her view.

"Ah, I feel like I'm somewhere in Hokkaido."

She says with both of her eyes closed. She enjoys it, the nature feels, the sounds of the animals squeaking, she loves everything inside this field, her Heaven. And she doesn't mind if her life ended here, because it's her favorite place, and she won't regret that. This place always brings her happines, and it would be great, if you die when you feel happy.

"Jinri, wake up."

A gentle voice of a man makes her gasped, she opens her eyes and when she turns her head a bit to the right, she meets with a man. He uses a gray suit, with both of his hand shoved in his pockets. His hair is black and it ruffled a bit, making him look like a teenage boy in the school uniform. He has a pale skin and two cute rounded eyes, his eyes glance at her, never leave her figure for a mere seconds.

She hurriedly rises on her feet as she sweeping away the grasses that stick all over her dress. She marches towards him and give him a small hug, making the man gasps a bit by her sudden action. She immediately pushes him away and give him a small smile.

The man is not that short, but the woman is tall enough, and if she wears heels, she probably will look taller than him. That's quite cute for another people's view. But for her, it's not funny at all. She doesn't like it for being that tall, and she never put on her heels. She always uses flats, trying to decrease their height differences.

"So do you come here to pick me?" She asks him and he just nods to her as a reply.

"Your parents said so. They said that there's an important guest that will visit the company." He says as he helps her using back her flats that had been thrown away by her when she reached this field.

She heaved a sigh after hearing that, and that man frowns a little seeing that.

"Why? You don't like it if I take you back to the office?" He asks her, with questioning face. She looks away for a while, to avoid that man question, and to preparing her mind the right answer for his question.

"Listen, Kyungsoo." She finally begins to speak, and that man looks into that wavy red haired woman, to see her expression. She looks back into him, with her glassy eyes.

"I don't think that the office really needs me."

Her voice is flat, and that man frowns even more. He sighs a bit, then he places both of her hands around her shoulder. He knew it from a long time ago. She, Choi Jinri, has always become her parents' Guinea Pig. They gave her a lot of forces. She likes to study about musics, but her parents registered her to the international prestigious school that doesn't really matches her opinion.

But what can Jinri do? She has to obey, or else, she will be thrown away from the Choi family.

Her parents ego making her grow as a somewhat arrogant woman. She has her dignity, and a ton of principles. Everybody labelled her as the Cold Princess, no one dares to talk with her. Her words are venomous, no one ever wanted to hear her criticism. But it's an exception for a man named Do Kyungsoo, that worked as her personal assistant. Other than him, she always treats anybody coldly. Kyungsoo feels bad for her, so at least, he wants to support her.

"No, you're the leader there. You're our representative. You're our smart Choi Jinri, the future leader of the Choi company." He says, cheering her with his cute smile. Jinri looks up and her heart hurts when she sees his smile. She pushes him away and chuckles a bit.

"Stupid Kyungsoo. Don't you think that I was my parents' tool? They gave me that position just for the company formality. So they can go and talk to the other companies bosses that their only daugther is 'great'.  Everyone except you always treat me like a little princess. They even brought a lot of cakes for my lunch." She says with her disgusted face, and he can't help but laugh.

"No, Jinri. You're totally wrong. You have that charisma to be the leader. I'm totally on your side. I and the rest of the other employees need you, Choi Jinri." He says, and her heart beats crazily hearing that. It's the first time ever, someone said that he needs her, she's trying hard to not blushing now. "So, you're obey me from now on, Kyungsoo?" She teases him, and he just laughs sheepishly.

She loves him. She terribly loves him. He always meaning that much for her. Whenever she feels sad, he's the one who will comfort her, and he didn't just told her about the sweet lies. He gave her a lot of advices, and she appreciate his sincerity.

"Lets go back, miss. We have some works to do." He says, as he opens the door of her black limousine. She smiles to her precious Kyungsoo and then goes inside that car. And finally that car's engine is on, then it leaves the Heaven of Choi Jinri.

 

 

 

 


-----

 

 

First Chapter, yeay !

I know it's so bear with me, okay? English isn't my first language but I will work harder~

Thank you for subscribing this story yeorobun!

I will update more often. I promise *ugly tears*

And so, and so, please do leave your comment if you liked this chapter. :')