Little Devils’ Plan

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Little Devils’ Plan

 

Hwayoung walks to the kitchen to get a drink but the refrigerator is already open. She titled her head to look at the person behind the fridge door. It was Feeldog who stands behind the fridge drinking some water after closing the door and the sight that she sees shocked her. Her blood rushes to her face. Feeldog realise her existence and smirks.

“Good morning,” he said and walks in front of her.

Hwayoung holds her breaths as he stands really close to her. She can’t stop staring, staring at his perfect chocolate abs. That was the thing that made Jeon Hwayoung shocked, topless Feeldog.

He stares at her face inch away as if he’s studying her face. He looks over her and sees his brother with his wife.

“Here’s your milk,” said Hyosung handing him a glass of milk for their breakfast.

“Thanks…” he shyly replied but staring into her eyes deeply.

“We will visit appa and later we’ll go to the theme park. The kids begs us.” Hyosung chuckles and sits down.

“The kids?” Kikwang asked and somehow the way Kikwang said ‘the kids’ is like they’re having their own kids.

Hyosung started to blushes thinking about that but Kikwang remains looking at her with a smile on his face. (Insert the theme song from Dugeun Dugeun in Gag Concert. XD) His little brother is watching everything.

“You like me, right?” Feeldog asked hwayoung making her shocked.

“Wha-what?” she exclaims.

He smirks. “I know you do,” his face inch closer to her and she backed away, closing her eyes or hoping that Hyosung could see her situation but no, the married couple has shifted to the living room to watch TV while eating breakfast.

“You always come to see my dance battle and you can’t stop staring at me especially my body.” Feeldog chuckles, “You need to help me.”

 

 

Joon texted Nicole earlier that day telling that he wanted to visit Hyosung but something else is on her mind.

“Step 1, instead of going to Hyosung’s house; walk around with him around the blocks. Tell funny stories and attract his attention. You’re good at flirting, so use that skill at this time.” Hyuna revise their plan again before Nicole can start and do her mission.

Nicole nodded although she’s nervous. “Then, what about your friends?”

“The Toy Story Boys will come up later and don’t you dare to use your 3rd degree black.” The petite friend warns her.

“Why did you called L’s friend as Toy Story Boys?” Nicole asked.

“Because they always said, ‘To the infinity’. That’s why.” She laughs remembering how her friend said that word exactly like in the cartoon.

“Okay…let’s do this,” said Nicole in full confidence.

Hyuna massages her shoulder like those boxers did in the ring. “You go girl!”

Nicole waits for Joon and as soon as Joon arrived, this is not what they had planned. This wasn’t a part of their plan. He should not be here.

“Hey, Nicole, I hope you didn’t wait long.” Joon greeted with his thin smirks.

“No…it’s okay.” She awkwardly replied.

“Hey, Nicole, I hope you don’t mind I tag along.” the man who shouldn’t be here said.

“Hai…Bang Mir,” she greeted him with a forced smile.

The three of them walks listening to Mir’s non-stop stories about foods, bugs and dogs. The only thing on Nicole’s mind is how to attract Joon. She remembers what she had planned with Hyuna earlier.

 

“Step 2, our Sunggyu will come and act as a miserable old grandpa. Nice guy always likes nice girl.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter