In a Room

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her mind travels the space in her class. Whatever the professor is talking, she couldn’t understand and hearing his lectures is boring enough. So Hyosung keeps on playing with her pen or the pen cap or just scribbling something on her paper. Sometimes, Joon would appear on her mind and she just chuckles away but when Kikwang appears on her mind, she blushes and she started to choke on her breath.

“Hyosung ah…” someone whispers.

She turns her head at the window. Joon is sneaking at the window, smiling at her.

“What are you doing here?” she whispered back at him.

“Picking you up. Let’s have dinner after this,” he flashes his charming smiles at her.

Hyosung chuckles, “We’ll see about that,” she replied and set her head back to the boring professor.

Joon sure is charming and that what makes her smiles. Her lecture ended an hour later. She walks out and quickly gets drag by someone.

“What the!” she yelps.

It turns out to be Nicole. She glared at her excited face.

“What is it?” she asked in a groan.

“There’s someone to take you home,” Nicole jumps in excitement.

Is it Joon sunbae? She thought. Her hearts is already flowery with the thinking of Joon. Both of them walk really fast to the campus café to see that ‘someone’. Hyuna is talking to that guy. Hyosung’s pace got slow down as he sees his back. It’s not Joon but Kikwang.

“Can you make a game where we move along with the character?” Hyuna asked agitatedly at Kikwang.

He nodded shyly. “I’ve already made a boxing game using body movement. Do you want to try it?” he asked.

“Daebak! I should buy that game,” exclaims Hyuna.

“Kikwang sshi…” Hyosung called and he turns around with a huge smile on his face.

It started again. The harsh beat in her chest as Kikwang smiles sincerely at her. Somewhat the rays added an extra effect at him.

“Let’s go home,” he said softly, standing up to match her height.

He stands closely to her, their face few inches away and they can hear each others’ breathing sound. Nicole and Hyuna could die listening to that words and the drama like scene from the married couple.

“I want to get married too,” said Nicole swooning over them.

“She’s so lucky,” said Hyuna.

“Hyosung, there you are. Ready to go?” Joon said as he approaches them.

Hyosung turns her head to Joon and back at Kikwang. What is happening right now? Why such confusion happen to her? Her friends could only watch in concern.

“Who’s this?” asked Joon as he realise Kikwang’s close present to Hyosung.

That question made Hyosung speechless. She can’t tell her boyfriend that this is her husband. It would ruin everything. Joon is still waiting for answer from either one of them.

“This is Lee Kikwang, he’s Hyosung’s-“ Hyuna said but Kikwang cuts her sentence.

“I’m her cousin,” Kikwang continues which made Hyuna and Nicole speechless.

It surprises Hyosung too with his sudden relation as ‘cousin’.

“Yeah…I can’t go back with you because…” she said but can’t think of any excuses.

“She’s going back with me,” Kikwang said added shock to her face but he added some more, “I just came from Jeolla-do to visit her father and I don’t know the way. I need her to bring me there. Sorry for today.”

“It’s okay, I still can meet her tomorrow in campus,” said Joon with a smile.

He then walks away after waving goodbye to them. Kikwang bitterly smiles as Joon left.

“Let’s go home. Appa is waiting for us,” he said and takes the lead without waiting for Hyosung.

“Yah, Lee Kikwang!” she chases him while slightly waves at her friends.

“She’s a bad girl!” Hyuna grits her teeth.

Both of them couldn’t feel worse towards Kikwang. He actually sacrificed his feelings to protect Hyosung.

“This is frustrating,” sighs Nicole.

“We need to separate them fast,” said Hyuna pumping up her fist.

“Conference at 8pm in Zouk Bar,” said Nicole as both started to get serious.

 

Hyosung is tailing Kikwang as he walks quite fast without looking back or even says a word.

“Yah, Lee Kikwang,” she called but Kikwang ignores her. He’s trying to ignore her although all he wants is her. “Yah, Lee Kikwang!” she shouted making him to surrender.

He sighs as he turns around but not making eye contact with her. “What?” he asked.

“I have a car,” sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter