Midnight Tears

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Midnight Tears

 

The kiss is warm and comfortable without lust and just a perfect kiss. Hyosung shoot her eyes open and realise the situation they are in. Did she just kiss Lee Kikwang? She backed away from him, shocked from her own action. She can see his face blushes and his lips turned bright red from her kiss. She falls on the seat opposite him next to the teddy bear, still staring at him with a blank mind. The box shakes with her movement.

“Hyo…” his lips utter her name and it gives her one kind of shivers up and down her spine.

The Ferris Wheels stops. One of the workers opens the door and Hyosung just dash out from that box leaving Kikwang with the teddy bear. She stops at one of the small booth and holds her chest at the heart area. It was pounding so fast and she knew it’s not because of the running she made.

“What was I thinking?” she asked herself about the kiss with Kikwang.

She couldn’t think of any reason why she kissed Kikwang just now. She couldn’t decipher her heart and mind at the moment. It was just as complicated as a maze.

“Okay, Jeon Hyosung, let’s get thing straight.” She said to herself, breathing deeply and smiles.

“You don’t like Lee Kikwang but you like Lee Joon.” She nodded assuring about the sentence she just said. “The kiss was just – “ she paused, touching her lips with her fingers and suddenly remembers the kiss she shared with Kikwang.

“No. No. No.” she shakes her head. “I like Lee Joon. I like Lee Joon and I like Lee Joon.” She chants on herself.

“I like you…” said a voice from behind her.

She turned around to see the person who said it to her. It was Lee Joon. He is smiling happily because he just overheard her chants of liking him.

“Lee Joon sunbae…” she mutters.

“I guess that was your answer…” he said smiling as he holds her hands.

“I – I…” she was speechless. Not knowing what to do with Joon sudden appearance.

“I’m so happy…” he said and hugs her suddenly in front of many people in the theme park.

“Nicole, what is the –“ Hyuna stops as soon as she sees Joon and Hyosung hugging.

Nicole appears a second later with Mir and stunned to see the hugging people. Hwayoung also sees that situation along with Feeldog. She feels disappointed with her own sister for doing that.

 

 

She is in her room, lying on the big teddy bear Kikwang won for her on the bed. She keeps on twirling the soft fur of the bear with her fingers. Occasionally, she would smiles then chuckles by herself. Her phone beep again and she quickly opens the text.

 

To: Joon Sunbae

I like your eyes. They are pretty. Hey, maybe that’s the missing star went, in your eyes.

 

The text made her smiles and giggles.

 

From: Hyosung

Kekeke. Blame my father because he stole the star.

 

As she hit the send button, she remembers Kikwang words about her eyes.

“Hurm…you are beautiful. Your eyes sparkle every time I look at it…”

Her heart started to jumps out suddenly when the words ringing in her ears. The short flashback leads to another scene which she can’t forget, the scene where she kissed Kikwang suddenly and willingly. She touches her lips with her forefinger and her face started heated up, forming red shades on her cheeks.

‘BeepBeep’

Her message tone cutely sounds making her to wakes up from her dreamy state. She read the message and closes her phone. She closes her eyes forcing herself to go to sleep but she can’t. The vivid image of kissing Kikwang is still playing in her mind. It makes her heart ponders, beating fast for no reason.

Meanwhile, Nicole and Hyuna are drinking at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter