Lee Kwang Suk

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie, where should I hang this?” Hwayoung asked while holding Hyosung and Kikwang wedding picture.

“Just put there anywhere,” said Hyosung leisurely while munching some dried squid.

“Wedding pictures should be hanging at the main hall so that every guest that comes would feel jealous,” said Hwayoung’s friend, Sungjong.

“Agreed!” shouts Dasom.

“Do whatever you want. I don’t care anyway,” Hyosung said in a flat tone. “Why are guys are so excited anyway?”

“Well…we want to see your husband and any signs yet?” asked Hwayoung excitedly.

“What signs?” she asked her sister and her excited friends.

“Babies!” exclaims Sungjong while nailing the wall.

Hearing the word by the young boy, she almost chocked on her dried squid.

“Yah! It’s only been 5 days we got married.”

“Oh yeah, appa woke up this morning,” said Hwayoung, ignoring her sister’s drama.

“Really? Why didn’t you call me?” Hyosung put down her unfinished squid and walks towards Hwayoung who lifting the golden frame to hang it up on the wall.

“That’s another reason we’re here,” smiled Hwayoung innocently.

“How was he? Is he good? Can he talks?” her sister eagerly asked.

“He’s fine, like an old man about to die,” Hwayoung simply shrugged acting like she saying a small thing.

“Youngie…” Hyosung groans.

“Sorry…he’s fine like an old man in the retirement house playing poker,” said Hwayoung innocently.

Hyosung gave up. She can’t do anything with her sister’s uncensored mouth. Then the doorbell rings. She looks at Dasom, signalling her to get it.

“Yes, Kikwang and Hyosung’s house,” Dasom said politely at the person behind the door.

The fair skin young man smiles at Dasom making her to slightly blush. “I’m looking for Lee Kikwang, please.”

“You are…?” asked Dasom.

“I’m Lee Kwang Suk, but you can call me Feeldog. I’m Kikwang’s brother,” he smiles again.

Different from Kikwang, Feeldog is very charming and stylish than his brother.

 

 

A red car just dashes through the road and park in front of a pizza parlour without reducing the speed. Two girls step down from the car.

“Don’t ever drive like that, Hyuna!” Nicole screams as she holds her chest that is beating fast after the trilling car ride.

“Hahaha, you should see the look on your face,” Hyuna laughs and walks inside the parlour.

“Your brother shouldn’t have thought you to how to drive,” Nicole pointed at Hyuna still complaining about her driving skills.

“Hyunseung taught me well and he’s a professional car racer,” Hyuna chuckles.

After settling down and a few complains about Hyuna’s driving skills, Nicole sees someone they knew.

“Hey, that’s Joon sunbae,” she nudges Hyuna and both of them look at a guy in a white shirt with some of his friends.

“Yeah…and Hyosung’s right. He is hot,” said Hyuna while looking at Joon.

“Focus here missy,” Nicole snapped her fingers and both of them look back at their menu.

“Hey Joon, what are you doing tomorrow?” asked his friends while they took a seat behind the girls’ table.

“I’m going asked Hyosung out again,” he smiles and the familiar name just made Nicole and Hyuna stop reading the menu and immediately focus on the boys’ conversation.

“Are you dating her?” asked his other friend.

“No, not yet but maybe soon,” he smiles and his friends started to .

“Hyosung is so hot. You’d be lucky to have her,” his fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter