Lee Kikwang

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyosung?” called the man in front of her.

She turned to look at him.

“Discuss with your sisters, okay?” said Kangin in concern, ruffling her hair for comfort.

He walks away to the coffee machine and started a conversation with Hyojin. Hyosung stares at her younger sister, Hwayoung whom talking to the phone. She’s probably talking to Dasom. To her, Hwayoung is still a baby and she can’t possibly force a ‘baby’ to get married. She sighs deeper as many thoughts are making mess in her head. She looks at Hyojin next…how could she persuade her stubborn sister to agree to the wedding?

 

The two girls run in glee towards Hyosung who’s rolling her head on the table in depression.

“Jeon Hyosung!” shouted Nicole and takes a seat beside her.

Hyuna sits on Hyosung’s other side. “What happen?” she asked in excitement.

“Yeah, what happen?” asked Nicole with the same expression.

“Uhhh…” she groans at her friends’ excitement. How could they be so excited about someone’s miserable life?

Nicole shakes her body. “Come on…tell us.”

“Fine…” she cleared . She takes out the picture Kangin gave the other day.

Hyuna and Nicole stare at the picture diligently like they’re studying. (If only they study as serious as this)

“Not bad…” said Hyuna putting down the picture and turn to look at Hyosung.

“Yeah, he’s a geek but his face is kinda cute,” Nicole chuckles.

“Marry him then,” she burst out in anger.

“If my family name is Jeon, I would,” teased Hyuna.

Hyosung sighs and slump her body forward, laying her head on the table once again.

“Look, you still can persuade Hyojin unnie to marry this guy right?” said Nicole started to get serious.

“If only I could. You know how stubborn she is right?” she questioned her friends and the two of them nodded, knowing how Hyojin is.

“What about Youngie?” asked Hyuna.

Hyosung sighs. “She’s in school. Plus, she is as stubborn as Hyojin unnie.”

“Yeah, not to forget she’s in the puberty state,” said Nicole sighing along.

The three of them stares at the roadside through the glass window of the shop. People outside could mistaken them as mannequins with their expressionless face and static movement.

Suddenly, Hyuna slams the table and jumps out from her seat. “I got an idea!”

The other two stares at her cheeky smiles.

 

He stares at the computer with a serious face and occasionally he would push his glasses up from his nose bridge. Then, he looks at the other computer screen, typing fast without even looking at the keyboard. He pressed enter.

 

[Application completed]

 

The computer displayed and he smiles.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

His doorbell rang but he didn’t hear it because he was too absorbed into his computer. After the third time, he finally realise the doorbell. He pressed a button on his keyboard and a window pop up. The window shows a man with suit holding a briefcase is standing in front of his door.

He frowned. “Who is he?”

He pressed another button and speaks. “I’m not interested in insurance.”

“I’m not from the insurance company but I’m from J Corp,” said the man in suit after hearing his voice.

He frowned again at the unfamiliar company name. “What? Are you here to sell things? If you do, I’m not interested.”

“No, I’m here on behalf of a man named Jeon Young Shik,” the man said.

“Ajusshi? Come in then…” said him and pressed another button the open the door.

“He called president, ajusshi…” the man mutters and sighs while entering the young man’s house.

The house is simple with a flat screen TV at the hall, dark brown comfy cushion, dining table and the kitchen is complete but the house is in a total mess. There are clothes everywhere on the couch, bowls of instant noodles are scatters all around and even some crumpled papers of sketches are lying all over the place.

The young man walks out from his private office to greet the man. “Hai, I’m Lee Kikwang.”

 “Hai…” the man said while avoiding the stuffs on the floor. “I’m Kangin.”

“Sorry for the mess, have a seat,” said kikwang, offering a seat on the couch while throwing some clothes away from the couch.

“Thanks…” Kangin said and sits.

“You worked for ajusshi?” a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter