Back to You

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Back to You

 

It’s been two days and two night approximately since Hyosung started the game, since it’s RPG style of game, it takes longer than it should be. Her eyes are red along with eye bags around her eyes but that didn’t stop her from playing the game. Hwayoung and Narsha are peeking through her door, sympathise with her current condition but even they can’t do anything since she is determined to finish that game just to see the ending credits.

“Should I tell her that she can look it up on the internet?” Hwayoung whispers to her sister.

“I tried and she didn’t want to listen so I’ll just let her be. Don’t look it up too or it’ll make Hyosung explode.”  Narsha said as the both of them lean against the door frame, watching Hyosung playing games.

“Jeon Hyosung!”

Both of them look at each other as they can hear two voices screeching and screaming as they call for Hyosung from the front yard. Hyosung is still oblivious as she’s occupied with the game, determined to finish it and Narsha just startled at the presence of Hyosung’s two best friends, Nicole and Hyuna. Both of them are panting hard at the stairs, obviously running and screaming when they reached the gate.

“Jeon...Hyo...sung...” Hyuna flops down in front of Hyosung’s bedroom’s door along with Nicole tripping over her body and safely landed on Hyosung’s bed. This scene looks absurd to the two sisters but it managed to make Hyosung to finally paused the game and look at everyone in her room with haggard face and blank stare.

“Why everyone is here?”

Hyuna regained her energy and attack Hyosung with a hug, wrapping herself around Hyosung like a koala and start to wailing few words other people couldn’t understand. The others surrounded Hyosung with a confused look, staring at Hyuna before Nicole finally speaks. She takes out something from her bag and hands it to Hyosung.

“We found Kikwang.” The words that Nicole give out-earned a few gasps from the other two siblings while Hyosung holds onto the thing that Nicole gave her and stare at her friend with teary eyes.

“How did you found him?” The big sister couldn’t help to ask.

“Hyunseung bought this pre-released game because he’s friend with one of the developers and the main character for this edition is a woman that looks like Hyosung,” Nicole explained calmly while showing Hyosung the back cover where the main character looks exactly like Hyosung.

Hyosung looks at the character with purple hair and an agile outfit while she’s holding a big sniper in her right hand and a grenade in the other hand. She tightens the hold on the game and stares at Nicole and Hyuna.

“I want to meet him. Ask Hyunseung to meet me.”

She mumbles as she stands up, removing Hyuna who was clinging onto her and look right and left and swiftly to the bathroom to clean herself and at least make herself presentable in front of Kikwang.

 

Half an hour later, Hyunseung is already waiting for the girls in the car, looking somewhat pissed at his sister as she sits next to him in the passenger seat. He glares at Hyuna under his sunglasses.

“How dare you steal my game... I will make sure you die tonight.”

“I’m sorry, oppa but this is the matter of life and death. Save my death sentence for later and please take us to your friends who made this game.” Hyuna pleads at her brother and before he could snarl at her, Hyosung entered the car, looking nervous and worried about meeting Kikwang again.

Hyunseung speeds away on the road while Hyosung is thinking various scenarios of what would she say to him, how would he react or can she even see him today. She couldn’t stay still, fiddling with her fingers while shaking her legs in the car. About 45 minutes later, the car stopped in front of a sleek building, they peek outside to look at the building.

“Blue Box Building...” Both Hyuna and Nicole mutter at the same time, staring from bottom to the top of the building.

“Let’s go.” Said hyunseung as he leads the way with the three ladies walking behind him as if he’s James Bond or something.

On the 16th floor, they could see AU Games Company and Hyunseung leads them further. As soon as he enters, two men greeted him with a fist bump while the girls could only look at each other.

“Who are these girls?” one of them asked while staring at the girls.

“Junhyung, I need to see Kikwang.” Hyunseung said while looking at Hyosung and the man next to Junhyung, gasps.

“Hey-Heya...” Dongwoon said while covering his mouth.

“Heya? I’m not Heya, I am Hy-”

“Hyosung...” Kikwang’s voice rings in her ears, the voice she longs for and she swears she could almost cry but she takes a few steps forward to move closer to the man.

“Kikwang...” she breathlessly said before she quickens her pace, almost running towards him and wrap her arms around his waist, causing the others to watch the sweet little reunion.

The sight of Hyosung in front of him simply stunned him. He misses her, he wants to see her again and he wants to hold her like before and finally, it’s like a dream that the person he yearned is holding him. He could feel her warmth and her hugs just like a medicine he needs the most right now. Suddenly, he thought of Lee Joon and look around to look for him but he can only see her friends so he gently pushes her shoulders to look at her face.

“Where is Joon?”

The name unexpectedly triggers Hyosung’s emotion, knowing how K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter