In a Room – Part 2

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: In a Room – Part 2

 

This night is unusual. Both of them are facing another way trying not to look at each other. They feel anxious. Is it because of the night? Or is it because of each other?

Kikwang looks at Hyosung’s back. She’s facing the window, gripping hard on the window pane. He admires her back view. The way her wavy locks falls down her back nicely, her shoulders that could be perfect in his arms and her legs that makes her y. She’s perfect. There’s no other woman that could be as perfect as she is.

Hyosung turns to look at Kikwang. His broad back view is sturdy, with his slightly tanned skin and the way the sweat trailed down his back, oh, so y, she thought. She shakes her head after realising her dirty thought for a moment. Just what with this night? The atmosphere is unusual and she feels like wrapping herself in his arms.

“Fishes and bones!” she shouts making Kikwang to look at her.

“Are you okay?” he comes closer.

She blinks her eyes watching that sculpture body walks towards her. He looks like a geek but his body is oh-so-perfect. What did he do? She thought as her eyes glued to his body.

“Hyo?” he asked because her mind is drifting away.

“Ki…kwang,” she said as their eyes meet.

 

It’s like a paused frame. Both of them didn’t move an inch, staring inside each other eyes and trying not to do anything but the feeling is too much. Kikwang couldn’t hold it any longer. He holds her shoulders and pulls her into a kiss. Her eyes widen at the sudden kiss but who would resist the soft and sweet kiss of him. Her hands automatically wrap around his neck and pull him closer, closing her eyes and dwell into his spell. It’s like magic. The way he kisses her is amazing, the way his tongue dance against hers, it’s like the first time you eat a chocolate, sweet, soft and addicting.

“Hyo…you’re my wife,” he said as they break the kiss.

“I know,” she said while breathing heavily.

“Don’t go to another man, don’t go to Joon. Stay with me, Hyosung. I’m begging you, love me,” he said as he looks her in the eyes.

His stare is like a warning, sending electric up and down her spine. He never found the courage to say like that but tonight, he got the nerve to even kiss her. That’s it; it’s Game Over for Jeon Hyosung.

She nodded and pulls him into another kiss.

A smile appears between the kiss. Kikwang can’t believe his ears or he might be dreaming but the way Hyosung nibble on his lower lips is just too good to be a dream. He pulls her body closer, making contact with her petite body and Hyosung roams her hands on his chest. This is the perfect moment.

Hyosung moans lowly in the kiss making the soft sweet kiss turn into a more passionate kiss where both of them are trying to dominate, kissing harder and taking each other breath. Hyosung pulls away and breathe heavily.

“Wait,” she said and walks to the door.

She pulls the door and there, three person crashes in front of her bed room. They grin sheepishly.

“Unnie, Kangin oppa, Hwayoung!” she shouted, fuming in anger.

“Hey…you’re awake,” said Narsha trying to get up.

“Unnie…I, urm…I have a math question to ask,” Hwayoung said innocently.

“I want to discuss about your father’s request,” said Kangin acting cool and like nothing ever happen.

Hyosung glared at them and Kikwang puts on his shirt.

“At 1am? Get out!” she shouts and the three of them run back inside their room.

For a while, she feels so angry when her sisters and Kangin were outside her room, eavesdropping at her time with Kikwang. He walks closer to her and gives her a hug from the back. The hug is breath taking, literally. As if she never learns how to breathe. His hug is not tight or too strong. It’s soft and gentle but her heart is almost dropping to her knees.

“Let’s just sleep,” he said and she nodded without saying a word.

Both of them lay on each side of the bed, eyes locking. He smiles and she smiles too.

“Why are you smiling?” she asked.

“Because it feels like dream,” he said and smiles again.

She chuckles lightly.

“Go to sleep,” she said and closes her eyes.

Soon, both of them drifted to Lalaland with the dream that just came true. Morning comes early than he had expected. The ray is shining brightly and something heavy is on him again. He looks down and smiles. It is Jeon Hyosung, sleeping peacefully on his chest. He wraps his arms around her body.

“I love you, Hyosung...”


 

Hyuna runs toward a man that is sitting with his friends, laughing at some silly jokes.

“Joon sunbae,” she said with a grin on her face.

“Oh, Hyuna sshi. Is there anything I could help?” he smiles.

“I need a help for this subject. You’ve taken it right?” she innocently said, flaunting her gorgeous smiles.

“Sure, what is it? Calculus? Business math? Chemical Science?” he said.

“Chemical Science. I’m your junior for this course, remember?” she said with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

He snorted in embarrassment. “Yeah, sorry, I forgot,” he stands up and moves to another table.

Hyuna follows along with her books and they started to discuss about the subject, upcoming project and even they talk about unrelated things, laughing all the time.

 

Hyosung wakes up with a smile but Kikwang is nowhere to be found. He must be downstairs, she thinks. After her shower, she skips down happily and kisses her father’s cheek.

“Morning appa,” she said hugging his back.

The old man laughs softly.

“You seem happy,” he said.

“I had a great sleep,” she smiles towards the kitchen for breakfast. “Where Kikwang?”

Her father chuckles and takes a sip of the coffee in his hand. She sees the breakfast that Kikwang always prepares for her and smiles.

“He went out with Hwayoung and Hyojin,” her father said with another chuckles. He sounds like a santa clause.

“Hwayoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter