Grey Skies

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Grey Skies

 

They’re inside his small room that smells like damp wood but she doesn’t mind at all because right now, she’s lying down on his chest comfortably while holding his hand. His smiles couldn’t fade away right now as her sweet scent is so real right now with his hand twirling around her soft hair and she could actually hear his heart beating so fast. He is still the same old Kikwang she knew, nervous and clumsy when she’s around but she likes that about him.

“Hyosung...” he mumbles, hesitant to ask something that been weighing on his mind for a long time. She turns her head to look at him while smiling brightly.

“What is it?”

“I need...to ask you something. I mean...”

He paused, trying to collect his words and nervously his lips. She shifted her position so she could face him. Her face seems so pure with her big eyes staring at him. Again, his heart beats fast at her stare and flashes a warm smile at her.

“I want to ask about...” he paused and as soon as he resume, her phone rings. “...Joon.”

She picks up her phone without listening to his question, frowning at the caller id from Hwayoung and her few miscalls before.

“What?” she asked with a slightly annoyed tone while sitting down, followed by Kikwang sitting next to her.

“You make a big mess this time, Jeon Hyosung,”

“What are you talking about Hwa?” she frowns again, getting more annoyed with her words.

“Your boyfriend is here to meet appa. Lee Joon is here!”

This time Hyosung stunned, her phone slightly slipping down her hand while blinking her eyes rapidly. She turns to look at Kikwang and starts to freak out, jumping off the bed and wanders around trying to think while he just smiling at her action.

“Why are you smiling? I’m in a big trouble.”

“You’re so cute.” He blurted out without realising the situation causing Hyosung to smiles a little, calming down a bit before jumping back on the bed to face him.

“You have to send me back home right now. Joon is at home and he will meet my father.”

Instantly, his bright face turned solemn upon the mentioned of Joon. Again, his heart shattered when she is getting ready to get back home where Joon is there meeting his father. He keeps on staring at her as she puts on her jacket and her socks, fixing her hair and putting on her shoes. She turns to look at him and whines.

“Kikwang~ I need to go back home.”

“I’ll go get us a car.” He sighs, dragging his feet to put on a jacket and shoes before going out to one of his friend to borrow a car.

 

Within seconds, both of them are on the road with Hyosung speeding as fast as she could while Kikwang is keeping himself quiet by the side, staring outside the window and casually sighing at her reflection from the window. After an hour of driving, they reached the house and Hyosung rushes inside, almost stumbles at the front door.

“Appa...” she breathlessly said while panting at the living room where the atmosphere is quite tense.

She looks at everyone, Hwayoung bites her lower lips looking intimidate. Narsha sighs with her arms crossed; looking rather disappointed at her and Kangin could only show sympathy on his face. She scans the room looking for her father but he’s nowhere to be seen.

“He’s at his reading room,” Kangin calmly said and look at Kikwang who just entered the house. “Kikwang...” he said in concern gaining looks from Hwayoung and Narsha.

As fast as lightning she runs to meet him. She knows she would be in a big trouble after having Joon in the house.

“What happened? I heard Lee Joon came.”

“You knew about him?” Narsha asked, frowning slightly as he walks to sit next to Kangin on the couch.

Kikwang nods and Narsha gets even angrier at Hyosung. Her fist tightens and slams the table by her side.

Kangin takes a deep breath before telling Kikwang the incident that happened few hours ago.

 

Lee Joon smiles upon the sight of an old man in front of him, knowing that the old man is Hyosung’s father. Her father frowned as the young man’s face is new to him but he greeted him anyway.

“Sorry for disturbing you, sir. I’m here to see Hyosung.” He said with a smile, tightening the hold on the small bouquet of lilies. The old man can tell that he is nervous from his action and awkward smiles.

“Who are you?”

“Oh, sorry for being rude, I am Lee Joon, Hyosung’s boyfriend.” He his lips nervously and her father’s face changes drastically, completely solemn at the words he heard.

The old man could feel his blood rushes to his head; he called out for Narsha with a stern voice causing Joon to startle and the entire household to hold their breath. Narsha rushed to the door and her father cleared his throat to speak.

“Hyosung is not here. She is having a vacation with her husband.” Those straightforward sentences caused Narsha to gaped, staring at her father then back at Joon who’s having the same expression as her right now. His lips trembles from losing his words and her father just walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter