New Life...

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kikwang opens his eyes to the heat. The sunray is direct on his face. He sits down, rubbing his eyes in daze and look around at the unfamiliar place. He stares at the huge LCD TV in front of him. Yes, he’s inside his house and Hyosung, her wife’s house. He couldn’t help but to carved a smile on his face. He is a one lucky guy to get married to the most beautiful woman on earth. Maybe she’s more beautiful than the angels in heaven.

He gets up from the comfort couch at the hall and remembers why he was sleeping there.

 

Both of them are staring at each other, sitting at each end of the bed. Is this real? They both are going to sleep with each other. They have to sleep together since they’re married and not to forget, her father’s request of wanting a grandchild. Both started nervous. He surely can’t sleep inside the other room since Kangin purposely locked other rooms.

“Ar – Are you o – okay?” he asked, stuttering from his nervousness.

She nodded. “Yeah…are you?” she asked back.

Instead of nodding his head, he shakes it. “No…Do…do you want to sle-sleep with me-me?”

Hyosung shrieks, feeling shy by his unexpected question.

“No – no. I mean…just sle-sleep. Since there’s no more…bed.” He timidly said making Hyosung wanna laugh by his awkwardness.

She stares at him and he scoots closer. Her heartbeat started to beat faster, feeling nervous. This is their first night, the first night where all married couple anticipate the most.

“Hyosung…” he said, lifting his hand to her hair but the nervous Hyosung quickly punched him on the nose.

He crouches in pain holding his nose.

“Why did you do that?” he asked, grunting in pain.

“Wha-what are you do-doing?” she asked.

“Removing a bob pin on your head.” He asked while holding his nose.

She nervously laughs.

“I’ll sleep on the couch…” he said while dragging a pillow and a blanket like a 5 years old boy.

He puts the pillow on the couch and landed on it. Although his nose got punched by his wife, he is one happy man.

 

Hyosung runs down from the stairs in rush while wearing her earrings.

“Good morning,” Kikwang greeted her with a smile.

She looks at him. He’s in a totally messy state with his morning hair, puffy face and sloppy eyes.

“Morning.” She greeted. “Hurry up, I’m late for class.”

He stares at her rush.

“Hurry up and start the engine, I need to go to class.” She urged and Kikwang walks to the porch.

Both of them sit in the car with Kikwang at the driver’s seat. He stares at Hyosung on his side.

 “What’s wrong? Let’s go.” She asked.

“I…I can’t drive.” He blurted making Hyosung to laughs.

“Yah! How can you be my husband without knowing how to drive?” she continues to laugh at his clumsiness.

“I’ll just drive myself,” she said, shoving Kikwang out from the car.

Kikwang stares at her red car leaving the porch. He smiles again, remembering her laughs.

 

 

“So, how was your first night?” Nicole eagerly asked with a huge smile on her face.

“Did you do it?” Hyuna asked, smiling along.

“Yah!” she shouted making everyone at the café to look at them. Her face is as red as a tomato.

“You did it?!” Hyuna exclaims.

“No. I punched him on the face when he got closer.”

“So, he wanted to do it but you refused.” Nicole nodded acting like she’s so smart.

“No…he wanted to remove my bob pin but I misunderstood and punched him. I can’t imagine myself holding hands with him. He’s clumsy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter