Fate

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was planned. I doubt all the result last night and I know that Hyojin unnie and Hwayoung planned this together but…it was so true to make it fakes. No matter how many times I tried to close my eyes and go back to sleep, pretending that this is just a dream, I just can’t. The reality hits me hard.

 

“Hyosung-ah!” Hyuna shouted from downstairs.

 

I guess she and Nicole are here to drag me away from this comfy bed. I hugged my big brown teddy bear tighter. I really don’t want to move an inch from this bed.

 

The door slammed hard, revealing two young women at the door. Both of them jumped on her bed making Hyosung to slightly jump.

“We heard the news!” Nicole excitedly said.

“What? How?” she gaped in surprise.

“Hwayoung’s twitter update,” said Hyuna, showing her phone to Hyosung.

 

[Congrats HS! Make many babies with that geek.]

 

“That brat!” she yelled, grabbing Hyuna’s phone tighter in anger.

“We knew that you would react like this,” Nicole sighs.

“But!” Hyuna exclaims.

“We’re going to take you out!” the two friends shouted happily and with her friends, she feels calm and happy.

The three of them roam around the Hongdae City to go street shopping and having fun randomly making Hyosung’s problem to wash away with her friend’s laughter. Later, they stop by the ice-cream parlour to buy some ice cream after the long walk they had.

“I’ll buy the ice cream and you go find us a seat,” said Hyosung to her friends.

Hyuna and Nicole walks away to find them a table and Hyosung walks to the counter to order. She stares at the menu board with gaped mouth, don’t know what flavour to order.

“Welcome to Snow Cone, how may I help you?” the man in charge asked him.

She trailed her words, still staring at the board. “Urrmm…”

“Jeon Hyosung?” called the man. She looks up to that person and only to realise that he is someone that she knew.

She gaped wider. Wind chimes started to play at her ears, the world seems to stop at his charming smiles and she can’t stop staring.

“Do you know me?” he asked after looking at her dazed expression.

She snapped out of her mind and nodded. “Lee – Lee Joon sunbae,” muttered her, hanging her head feeling bashful.

“Yes, I thought you didn’t remember me. We had dance class together last semester as extra credit,” said him happily.

“Of course I remember you, you’re the best dancer in class,” she said showing her thumbs at him timidly.

He laughs. “No, I’m not. You’re quite amazing too with your wave,” he started a small body wave, imitating her previous dance.

“Yah, I’m not,” said Hyosung bashfully.

 He laughs at her action. “Anyway, we should hang out sometimes. Can I take your order and your number?” asked Joon confidently and she falls into his charms.

 

Hyosung walks happily towards Hyuna and Nicole with ice creams on the tray she’s holding. She puts down the ice creams and sits down facing Hyuna.

“Aren’t you being glee?” teased Nicole.

Hyosung giggles and smiles.

“Tell us…” urged Hyuna.

Hyosung covered her cheeks with her palms. “Lee Joon sunbae just asked for my number,” she giggles but not her friends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter