Where are you?

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Where are you?

 

Hyosung is caressing Hwayoung’s head to calm her down. She’s been crying so hard the whole night although her own tears are still falling from her eyes. She pats her sister’s back repeatedly to assure that everything is going to be fine. Kikwang is sitting on the opposite side with Kangin, talking softly trying not to make any noise in the hospital. Narsha then appeared with drinks in her hands, giving each one of them a cup of hot coffee.

“Unnie…will appa be okay?” Hwayoung asked sniffles while looking at her with red nose and puffy eyes.

“Yes, he will…he’s a strong man right?” she rubs her sister’s back then Narsha comes to sit next to Hyosung.

As a big sister, she makes sure that her sisters are okay. She hugs the two of them making them to be comfortable in her arms. Kangin smiles gently from far at the side while sipping his hot coffee.

“They have grown so much,” he tells Kikwang then look at him. “How far did you go with Hyosung? It’s okay, we’re grownups…”

How far? He tried to recall the situation vividly, the night where everything is about to happen.

 

“Ki-Kikwang…I -” she pants as he breaks the kiss to gasp for air, staring into her eyes.

 “Just shut up and let me kiss you,” he said confidently and kisses her lips once again making Hyosung stunned and crazy by the way he speaks.

He smiles gently in the kiss, proud because he managed to use the words that Narsha taught him earlier. He just couldn’t help the consequences of kissing her this way, what might lead them into if she willingly reacted this way.  As Hyosung started to moans, turning the kiss into more passionate kiss, Hwayoung knocks on the door repeatedly while shouting.

“Unnie, Kikwang oppa!” she sniffles while crying, banging the door with her fist. “Appa…”

Both of them startled and separated from each other as Kikwang quickly dress up and Hyosung opens the door. Hwayoung was crying hard, her lips tremble and keep repeating her words, ‘Appa…’

Kikwang runs out from the room to her father’s room finding the old man lying on the floor. He shakes his body but nothing in responds.

“Hyo, call the ambulance. Hwayoung, call Kangin hyung and noona,” he instructed but they couldn’t wait any longer.

He lifted the old man downstairs and Hyosung drove to the hospital as fast as she could. Now, they’re here in the hospital for almost six hours waiting for their father to finish the checkups.

 

“Is it working?” Kangin asks again.

Kikwang looks at him and stays quiet, thinking what he should say. He opens his lips and said, “We’re just kissing.”

“Hm…not bad, if we give you and Hyosung that drink, you guys might go all the way,” he chuckles lightly on his own making Kikwang to frowns.

“That…drink?” he asked.

“Ah, the night that we’re eavesdropping at your door, we put something in your drinks. If you felt something wrong, that’s the effect of the drink. I guess the effect is not so strong,” Kangin chuckles again but not to Kikwang.

He realised that Hyosung reaction that night was not because she has fallen for him but because of the drink. The way he acted also because of it. He mentally slapped himself but before he could ask more, the doctor came out and everyone stands up to see him.

“I need a guardian to sign some papers,” the doctor said and Narsha stand up to go with him.

As the eldest, Narsha does take her responsible seriously; ready to take any consequences regarding her father. It’s never easy to be the eldest. She had to say goodbye to her mother while her other sisters still don’t know the meaning to losing someone. This time, she had a hunch that her father won’t be long with them. With a deep sigh, she signed the paper and turned to her sisters, smiling a bit, acting tough not to let them worry.

“Appa will be fine. He just needs to go a mild surgery so nothing to worry about,” she smiles to her sisters, give them a light hug and told them to go back.

As she looks at her sisters footsteps disperse within her sight, her knees went weak and she feels like the whole world is on her head. It’s heavy and suffocating as she knows the truth, the truth that she had to pretend that everything fine and acting tough just because she is the big sister. Narsha falls on the chair outside the room, clutching onto her chest, gripping it hard as tears rolling down her cheeks. Her cries are silent and only few sobs could be heard. He knew that it is right for him to stay after sending the others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter