9.CRACKED

The Girl In The Mirror

 

They arrived safely at the Airport and now waiting for the truck that will fetch them. It will be weird if he left the mirror without its cover so he is just holding her hand right now, to make her feel a little better. He asked her to close her eyes so the darkness wont bother her. She seems fine. Is she sleeping?

 


It seems weird though. Chaerin and Bom were both weird in some ways. They looked at him and the mirror weirdly. As if they could see something..or rather someone.. can they see Dara? But that is impossible. Is it just me being paranoid? 

 


Bom kept on glancing at the mirror when she has an opportunity to be with them. When he got back from  talking to Seunghyun on his phone for the truck, he saw Chaerin touching the mirror's frame.. as if she is checking on the details of the frame. Dara seems a little confused too. When he approached her all she can say is that she is a fan of antiques. 

 


Yeah.. maybe he was just a little paranoid because he is DEFINITELY THE ONLY ONE who can see Dara, aside from Senghyun of coarse. They would freak out if they knew right???

 


Maybe Bom was just curios? Yeah, why would I be with a mirror all the time? And as what she have seen awhile ago might trigger her curiosity even more. While Chaerin might really just loves antiques. 

 


OKAY! Back to the truck. 

 


Why is it taking too long to arrive?  He have decided that he will place Dara's mirror on his apartment. It will be easier for him and Dara to be alone in his apartment. 

 


HIM AND DARA.


ALONE.


IN.


HIS.


APARTMENT.

 


He grinned and just shook his head with this thoughts. They were not alone for the first time so why is he being excited? 

 


He peeked at their entwined fingers and his smile got wider. 

 


This girl is different. Not just  because of the odd situation they are into but because he can already feel that there is something between them. Well for him. It might be too early for Dara to feel the same way, specially in this situation. But for him, this is the first time he felt like this. Just by holding her hand.. just being with her seems enough. 

 


And then his smile faded. 

 


This feeling.. it scares him too.. 

 


When will this last? 

 


Is it possible to really stay like this with her?

 


Is there a way for her to be normal?

 


What is she? 

 


What if she really is a ghost.. that means she is already... No! That can't be!

 


Her hands are warm.

 


There is  a lot of questions running through his mind and he is not sure if he will ever get any answers.

 


------------------------------

 


They were waiting for almost an hour now. 


He have decided to go to the farthest place in the parking where no one would notice him. He is wearing his hood and large rimmed shades (YEAH... when it is just 5AM). He just took the cover off from the mirror to feed her. 

 


"Ji!.. sorry I was late" 

 


Jiyong looked at the guy who was just came and pat his back.  His jaw hang open seeing the guy wearing  an all black tuxedo, a bowtie and large rimmed glasses.. and with his white hair.  

 


What the.. 

 


"Hyung, what's this? A cosplay?"

 


"What?? I am your driver.. I will give my full service to Miss Dara." He said with a wink to Dara before bowing down with his hands on his stomach.

 


Dara smiled at the sight.

 

"Why is your hair white?" Dara asked. 

 

"I have a new movie.. a serial killer. It is from an anime so they wanted me to change the color of my hair white just like the original character from that anime. Do I look weird?"

 

You always look weird, duh! 

 

Jiyong blocked her vision of Seungyun.. just being careful. Careful for her not to fall for his charms!

 


Jeez..

 


"So.. let's go?" Seunghyun asked. He directed them to a red Chev's Camaro Convertible Car. 

 


"Is this the new car you mention?" Jiyong asked. 

 


"Nope.. that was one of my last year’s car. The new car?  Well.. we are still spending some quality time together, you know. She is not yet familiar with other human being" 

 


"I'll pretend i didn't hear that "human being" thing again"

 


"What?!" Seunghyun asked. As if he didn't get what he meant.  

 


 It's **C>R>E>E>P>Y**!!!

 


Dara kept on laughing at them while they put her at the back seat. Jiyong sat beside her and hold her hand. They didn’t put a cover on the mirror to let Dara see the view.  It is 5'oclock in a Sunday morning so it is not that crowded yet. They've decided to take Dara to some of the places she MUST see in Seoul before they go to the Hospital where Dae is. 

 


They are now staring at the Han River. Dara must love the water so much as her eyes were twinkling since they've arrived there. He stared at her beautiful face, while she and Seunghyun are arguing whether to go to Namsan Tower or not. Hyung wanted to take her to the restaurant on top of Namsan Tower but Dara said it will be uncomfortable for her. 

 


If only she is normal. He would take her everywhere she would like to go... he is a wealthy guy after all. He laughed at the not so humble thought.. he may have money but it can't solve his problem.. Dara's condition. If he only know how to solve this.. he will do everything. 


His thoughts were interrupted when a baseball came from somewhere and hit Dara's mirror then he heard a cry of pain from Dara. He rushed and checked on her and he saw a crack on the mirror a size of his fist and a gush of blood on Dara's right arm, blood running from her shoulder just right where the crack is down to her arm.  He is not sure what to do!.. 

 


He heard Seunghyun took a deep breath and moved out of the car to the kids running to their direction saying their sorry. Jiyong just ignored them, it might go to worst and might kill those kids for hurting her. He is frustrated what to do!.. he is hesitant to touch her. Her left hand is on her wound, maybe stopping the blood from coming out. 

 


MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?! THERE'S A LOT OF BLOOD! 

 


He was about to touch the mirror when Dara shouted "Don't!"

 


He looked at her with fear and plead on her what should he do. She just shook her head and whispered that she is okay. That he might get hurt..  

 


How can she be okay? With all those blood...

 


Without any hesitations, he still touched the mirror where the crack is, hoping he could help her to stop the blood. 


He can't touch her!... it is as if something is stopping him. 

 


He can only feel the cold mirror on his fingers.  An overwhelming fear rushed to him. 

 


"Oh God.. No.. Please.."


He panickly touched every part of the mirror wishing he could still feel her.. not minding some part of the broken mirror scratched his hands. His blood spread to the mirror...  then a golden light came out from the crack.. he watched as the light slowly repairing each line on the mirror. His eyes then moved to Dara's face. Her eyes are close.. she seems sleeping,  though her left hand is still on her shoulder.. her blood is moving as well..moving back to her wounded shoulder.. he is as if watching a slow replay from a movie.. 

 


"What the hell is happening?" Seunghyun who just came from where he went asked. They were both dumbfounded of what is happening. But he is thankful that it seems for the better. 

 


They didn't blink an eye until it was finished. Their eyes were both on Dara until her eyes open. She stared at both of them until her eyes reached his hands.

 


"Oh my God.. Jiyong, your hands!!" Dara says while looking at his bloody hands. He also looked at his hands and he hissed in pain. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*It has been 4months? Sorry for being lazy... TT_TT**I have another story in mind so I need to finish this soon... HOPEFULLY! Do I still have readers??? huhuhu * #KJME1003