2. OLD HOUSE

The Girl In The Mirror
GD's POV
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, where are you going?" Maknae asked. 
 
 
 
 
 
They are on his apartment after their Inkigayo Performance. The group has decided to drink on his apartment which is the nearest place to stay. BIGBANG, is a K-pop idol group who is not only famous in Korea but known in other countries as well, not only in Asia but WORLDWIDE!...nice right? You can find it in Google if you won't believe me. kekeke
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung.. do not talk to yourself again.. answer me!" Seungri, the maknae, whined. He was curious because of the bags I placed on the dining table.  I looked at him with bored eyes. "Ghost Hunting".
 
 
 
 
 
""What?" They all asked in chorus. How great is that?
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, but you're afraid to go inside a haunted house right? Remember the one in Japan?" He said with disbelief. 
 
 
 
 
"I will come with you! I am not afraid of those things. You know that right? right?" He asked with determination. I just laughed as on how serious his face was. 
 
 
 
 
"Aigoo, maknae, I am just kidding you. I am going to an old house my late grandparents have in Jejudo. Mom called last week and asked me to check on the house since we will be on a vacation this month." I said grinning as all s have great expressions on their faces.
 
 
 
 
 
 
They really thought that I am going on Ghost hunting? Well..Duh?! Every confidence has a limit right? kekeke.. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why didn't you tell us about this, Ji? We can come with you, you know." Yongbae said with Top hyung nodding his head, agreeing to what Bae has said.
 
 
 
 
"Are you taking 'someone' with you, hyung? You know.. 'someone' you wanted to be with privately?" Daesung asked moving his eyebrows up and down. Jiyong throw a pillow on him.
 
 
 
 
"Don't dare compare me with that ert" Jiyong accusingly pointed his finger to Seungri who just grinned maniacally.
 
 
 
 
"But that is a good idea, hyung" Seungri said while his right index finger on his chin, thinking. 
 
 
 
 
"Nah, I really wanted to go to a quiet place, so I can concentrate with the songs I am writing. This is just a coincidence, guys. I thought you have plans already so I didn't asked. I will be leaving tomorrow and you can always follow me there, just call me and I will send you the directions..okay?" Jiyong said.
 
 
 
 
"Cool.. We will be there after 2 weeks, okay? Call?" Seungri asked. 
 
 
 
 
"Call!" Everyone said in agreement.
 
 
 
 
"Okay, let's drink to that!"
 
 
 
 
In Jejudo--------------- >.<
 
 
 
 
"Yeoboseo?"
 
 
 
 
"Mom.. I think I am lost. Are you sure I just needed to turn right after the church and that's it?"
 
 
 
 
"Yes, Ji. You should have called Mr. Bae so he can accompany you"
 
 
 
 
"I did but I cannot reach him" 
 
 
 
 
"Alright. After the church, when you turned left.. have you seen any lamp post beside a bench with a butterfly design? From there go straight and you should see the house" 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong started to drive the car again until he saw the bench beside the lamp post.
 
 
 
 
"There it is! Thanks mom!" He hanged up after bidding his goodbye to his mom. 
 
 
 
 
Mr. Bae is the caretaker on the old house. Jiyong's grandparents died in a car accident last year. They left the old house under his name. Maybe because he was born there. His mom gave birth on that house, for a reason he don't know. Whenever he asked, his mom will just smile and will say that she just wanted to. 
 
 
 
 
This is just his third time coming to this house. His grandparents said he was always busy so they are the one who are coming to Seoul for some visit. Which make him felt more guilty now that they are gone. They never complained about it and they are too proud of me. They are always watching his concerts and even bought a large flat screen television so that they can view me better on commercials and any shows that he is in. They would even watched Inkigayo every week. They are more updated on Kpop that my parents. Argh! He really miss them. 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong have parked the car in front of the house. Is there anyone inside?
 
 
 
 
From outside, the house looks cool. Just a simple Bungalow house with a porch in front. Well it looks creepy now since it is already dark and there is no light open aside from the lamp post near the porch. With big tress behind the house.. weee.. jeez!   Was it really this scary?? 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong gathered his strength and pulled his bag from the car and started to walk to the porch, the keys on his right hand. He opened the door and he is welcomed with a cold breeze of wind. Creepy right? 
 
 
 
 
My First night.
 
 
 
This should be a very peaceful night right? But because it was SO.. yeh.. SOOOOO DAMN PEACEFUL... Jiyong's mind is not at peace!
 
 
 
 
 
The house is all clean. The rooms and beds are all clean and all maintained well. Even the appliances are still working fine.. but it is too quiet! He tried to make some noise by playing random songs on his mp3.. but the music turned out a little... different.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
He went to watch some variety shows  on TV but he felt as if  someone is sitting beside him. Oh God! Jiyong is being more and more paranoid each minute so he turned everything off and decided to sleep. 
 
 
 
But I can't! 
 
 
 
Now he really is regretting why he didn't ask anyone, even at least one, to accompany him.  He picked his phone and dialed a number. 
 
 
 
 
“Yo, Ji!” Greeted by his best buddy.
 
 
 
 
“Bae, where are you?”
 
 
 
 
“I'm on my way to Japan. Why?”
 
 
 
 
Oh! I forgot he still has a photoshoot for a Japanese Magazine! 
 
 
 
 
“Ahh.. I will just ask you to buy me something from Japan. Will send it to your email okay?” He said as an excuse.
 
 
 
 
“Sure. I need to turn my cell phone off now Ji. Will call you later”
 
 
 
 
Okay. Another number dialed. 
 
 
 
 
Maknae! Pick up the phone! After being directed to leave a message on Seungri's voice mail twice, he ended the call and dialed another number. I don't want to imagine where he is or what he is doing right now.. Hah!
 
 
 
 
Dae's phone just kept on ringing. After three times trying, he finally picked up the phone.
 
 
 
 
“Hyung? What's wrong?” Dae asked. He seems out of breath.
 
 
 
 
“Nah, just want to know, when are you going here? "
 
 
 
 
“Ah.. 2 weeks right? I will just call you when exactly, hyung” He then said in a whisper “hyuuuuung, I am on a date right now, will call you later, kay?”
 
 
 
 
Busy tone. 
 
 
 
 
Argh! Those kids! They are more active in dating that their hyungs? Hah! I can't believe this!
 
 
 
 
Okay last one. He tried to dial TOP hyung's number. 
 
 
 
 
“Ji.. zup?” a deep voice greets him. 
 
 
 
 
“Hyung, where are you?" He asked, hoping he will have a positive response. 
 
 
 
 
“Jeju” Top simply answered. 
 
 
 
 
Jeju?
 
 
 
 
“What? Here? When did you arrive? Why didn't you tell me?”
 
 
 
 
“Well, I really planned to go here even before you announced you're going here. I'm in a hotel. We were in the same plane.. haven't you noticed? I was  sitting behind you..He said while laughing What? Is that a joke? I wanted to relax too you know and have a peaceful life outside Seoul. Besides, You said you wanted to be alone right? Hey... wait.. why are you asking?” He suddenly asked.
 
 
 
 
“You can stay here with me, you know. I'm just.. bored. It's too quiet here” He said. “but I won't interfere with anything that you want to do.. I just wanted to have someone with me" He added while crossing his fingers. 
 
 
 
“Hmmm... are you sick or something? You never got bored even if you're alone. What's with this one huh?" Top asked suspiciously.
 
 
 
 
Ofcoarse I wont let you know!
 
 
 
 
“No.. it's just that.. I am just bored, that's all!" He cannot think of any reason. Damn it! 
 
 
 
 
“Hah! Maybe you are already afraid! I knew it! Have you seen a lady in white?" He asked with an irritating voice.
 
 
 
 
“Ha Ha funny!" Jiyong said mockingly. It is hopeless then to talk to the weirdest person in YG. 
 
 
 
 
“Fine! Fine! Where are you Ji? Can you tell me how to get there? I'm on a cab now.”
 
 
 
 
What? That fast? 
 
 
 
 
“How about your things?”
 
 
 
 
 
“Nah.. I just arrived in Jeju. I was in the airport when you call. I had nowhere to go so I have decided to just disturb you. I was really about to call you, you know." He laughed maniacally. 
 
 
 
 
Geez this guy! But relief flooded his body. 
 
 
 
 
After instructing TOP on his way to the old house,  Jiyong have decided to cook something. He was about to open the door of his room when...
 
 
 
 
<< Blag! >> 
 
 
 
 
 
<< Blaaag! >> 
 
 
 
 
 
<< Blaaaaag! >> 
 
 
 
 
 
He was shocked and frozen on the spot. 
 
 
 
 
What's that?
 
 
 
 
Sounds like something fell in the kitchen.  
 
 
 
 
Is it because of the wind? 
 
 
 
 
But I closed all the windows, right? 
 
 
 
 
Should I look what it is?
 
 
 
 
 
But what if it's a gho...NO! Ghah! This is because of TOP Hyung said.. jeez!
 
 
 
 
 
What if it's a burglar?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Or if that thing that fell might start a fire?
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong slapped both his cheeks with his hands.
 
 
 
 
 
 
What am I thinking? Just go down and check okay? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Just go down and check....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Just go down and check.............
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Just go down and check..........................
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Just go down and check...................................
 
 
 
 
 
While walking slowly down the stairs. Jiyong heard another thing fell and bounced on the floor. What the hell is happening there? He peeked on the holes which are on the designs in between the staircase since he can see the kitchen directly from the holes. 
 
 
 
 
 
He can see that one of the windows in the kitchen is already open and  the curtain is now being blown by the wind.  He can't remember if he did close that certain window in the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Must be the wind. He thought as he sighed in relief. 
 
 
 
 
 
He stood up and started to walk to the kitchen when a shadow moved fast from left to right in the kitchen counter.  One of the pans fell on the floor. He stopped, frozen on the spot. 
 
 
 
 
What's that?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
**next update will be next week.. ^^