4. SPELL AWKWARD

The Girl In The Mirror
What the is this?!
 
 
 
 
Still frozen on his spot. Jiyong cannot speak or move. He doesn't know what to do. THE GIRL ON THE MIRROR IS LOOKING AT HIM FOR FREAKING OUT LOUD! How is this possible?!
 
 
 
The girl is still looking at him who seems the same as he is, don't know what to do or how to react at this situation.
 
 
 
He jerked his hand away from the girl in the frame when something fell in the room. He looked at his side and seen Seunghyun dropped one of the books on the shelf. He then looked again at the girl inside the frame and then to his hands. The girl move to the right side of the frame.
 
 
 
SHE MOVED! His mouth hanged open out of disbelief and shock. Can this really be possible?
 
 
 
"Hyung..." He said pointing at the frame.
 
 
 
 
"What?" Seunghyun came to his side and looked at the frame he is pointing. "What? It is just a large mirror. Ji.. are you seeing something I dont?"
 
 
 
"Who are you?" The girl said.
 
 
 
SHE SPOKE!!!! Ohmayghad!!!!
 
 
 
"Hyung she speaks to me!!!" He said loudly while still pointing at the mirror.
 
 
 
"Who?" Seunghyun asked.
 
 
 
"That girl! There is a girl in the mirror! Cant you see her!?"
 
 
 
"No." Seunhyun tried to move closer to the mirror but he still can't see any girl in the mirror. Only his reflection.
 
 
 
"Ji sometimes you do looked like a girl. It is just your reflection, look. Your hair is a bit longer now, see?" He seriously said.
 
 
 
 
Seriously? How can he not see that girl?!
 
 
 
 
"No. Look, there is a girl in this frame! She is wearing a white dress and has a butterfly tattoo on her arm! Look closely! She moved to hide at her right but you can still see half of her body. Did you not hear she asked who I am?" His feelings turned into irritation as he saw his hyung's expression as if he is saying something stupid.
 
 
 
 
He looked at the girl on the frame and asked her "Why am I the only one seeing and hearing you?"
 
 
 
 
"I... I.. I do.. I don't know" The girl said.
 
 
 
 
"See?!! She is speaking to me!!" Jiyong shouted out of frustration.
 
 
 

 

 

 
Dara's POV
 
 
 
 
The guys in front of her kept on arguing as why one of them can see her and one can't.
 
 
 
Why am I here? Why am I in front of a transparent wall and can't get out? She turned to her back and all she can see is GREY. She can see everything in the room, where the guys are, now as they turned the lights on. It is as if she is stuck on a rectangular box without any means of going out. It felt like it's as if she is a toy inside a grey rectangular box with a transparent front case. She can only move one step from right to left, forward and backward.
 
 
 
When she woke up she cannot see anything it was too dark, that is why she started to feel so scared. She cried as she felt so frustrated. She cannot remember anything aside from her name: Dara. Nothing more nothing less. Why is she trapped in this place? Will she be in here forever? While thinking and crying over these matter she heard someone scream. A male voice and then a loud "blag" as if someone fell.
 
 
 
She went silent and while thinking on what is going on, she felt sleepy again. She closed her eyes and went to sleep but then she felt something on her arm. A warm thing touching her arm and then it stopped. She opened her eyes and surprised to see a guy with blond hair with his fingers still on my arm. He was also shocked.
 
 
 
Unable to move, he just stared at the guy who is still dumbfounded as she is. He jerked back his fingers when they heard something fell on the ground. Then another guy came in her view. A guy who is much taller, has a dark thick eyebrows with set of eyes that has an intense effect. He seems familiar.
 
 
 
"Who are you?" She asked.
 
 
 
They started arguing why the taller guy cannot see her. The Blondie even asked me why.
 
 
 
"I... I.. I do.. I don't know" She said.
 
 
 
"See? She is speaking to me!!" Blondie said.
 
 
 
Shoudn't I? Am I not supposed to speak back?
 
 
 
"But I cannot see anything!" Thick Eyebrows insisted. He looked closely, making her feel more conscious than scared. His face is near her as he moved more closely. She doesn't know if whe will move to the other side or not. He then touched the glass wall and a light flashed right before his hands. Thick Eyebrows is now looking at her with disbelief! He can now see her!
 
 
 
"Oh my God!!!" He uttered in a small high note voice.
 
 
 
"You can see her now?!" Blondie asked Thick Eyebrows.
 
 
 
"What the hell happened to you?" Thick Eyebrows asked while still looking at her.
 
 
 
"I don't know" Dara replied. Yeh, what the hell happened to me?
 
 
 
"Oh my God! She spoke to me!!!" He now looked at Blondie and then to her again.
 
 
 
Blondie just rolled his eyes and then looked at her. "Are you a ghost or something like that?"
 
 
 
"I.. dont know" She said, still hiding on the side of the frame.
 
 
 
"Can you say anything else aside from 'I don’t know'?" Thick Eyebrows asked curiously.
 
 
 
"Ahh.. No. I mean.. of coarse I can say anything." She said looking down, blushing at her stupidity.
 
 
 
"Oh my God! She is blushing! This is the first time I saw a ghost that blush!" Thick Eyebrows said in amazement.
 
 
 
"You've seen a ghost before?" Blondie looked at Thick Eyebrows questioningly.
 
 
 
"No. It is just an expression!" Thick Eyebrows moved again closely at her. He really looked familiar, like I've seen him somewhere and we have know each other for a long period of time.
 
 
 
"Do you know me?" She said out of the blue.
 
 
 
"Huh? Do I know you? Should I know you?I am not sure. This is the first time I've seen someone trapped inside a mirror." Is that a joke? He said while deeply thinking, as it seems to.
 
 
 
"Don't mind him, Miss." The Blondie said. "Who are you? Why are you inside that frame? Are you the one crying earlier? Can you get out? I mean like some other ghost that can pass through walls?"
 
 
 
"Are you a spirit? Do you have magic powers? Can you make wishes come true?" per Thick Eyebrows.
 
 
 
She just smiled at their questions. Her smile turned to laugh as she look at their serious expressions while asking her those funny questions. She then stopped laughing as he saw their shock faces. They looked at her as if it is the first they've really seen her.
 
 
 
"Sorry for laughing" She said and cleared . "Believe me or not, I really don't know. It is as if I woke up and here I am, already trapped here. Yes, I did cry awhile ago. I was scared. That was when I opened my eyes I cannot see anything the I fell asleep until I felt your hand on my arm." She said and looked at Blondie. "And I am not sure if I am already dead or if I am a ghost. All I know is I can't get out of here."
 
 
 
Blondie sighed deeply and then said "Okay. Maybe we can think about this tomorrow. I am really exhausted of this freaking night. Can we all sleep? Wait, you can sleep right?" He asked him.
 
 
 
"Y..yes. I think I can." She answered. "But can you atleast leave the lights ?"
 
 
 
"Hyung, what do you think? Will we leave her here?" Blondie asked
 
 
 
"I'm okay! Don't worry! Just leave the lights ON and it will be good enough" She said before Thick Eyebrows could speak.
 
 
 
"Are you sure?" Blondie asked.
 
 
 
"Yeah.. By the way my name is Dara. That is all that I can remember. Where I am from? What my real name is, if Dara is the my realname? I dont know. And I don't have powers and cannot grant any wishes" She smiled at Thick Eyebrows.
 
 
 
"Dara..." Thick Eyebrows said. "I think I heard of that name before but I cannot remember." He said while still thinking.
 
 
 
"You can call me Jiyong" Blondie said.
 
 
 
"I am Seunghyun" Thick Eyebrows said.
 
 
 
"So.. see you later then?" Blondie asked, It seems like he is not sure if it was the right thing to say. They are in an awkward situation which is surely unbelievable.
 
 
 
"Maybe" She just said smiling at them. Waving at them as they went out of the door.
 
 
 
When the door was close, and she was left alone again though the lights are now open. All the "Why" questions are circling on her mind until she fell asleep.
 
 

 

 

 
Without all of them knowing, there is still another creature lurking inside the basement, hiding in one of the shelves.
 
 
This is not what they have expected but it is still in their plan. Slight changes might not be a problem.
 
 
"99 days to go." The stranger said while looking longingly to the girl inside the mirror
 
 
 
"You will find everything that you needed to know.. when the right time comes" The stranger disappeared in the dark.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>Next update will be next week!  ^^