12.TRUTH OR DARE

The Girl In The Mirror

After the earthquake, the streets were in chaos. Police and Emergency vehicles are everywhere. With lots of people outside.. phones on their ears, calling their loved ones. Some are even crying.

 

 

"Is that blood?" 

 

A girl asked his boyfriend. The couple who are walking in quiet a street behind the tall buildings when they noticed some red spots on the ground. 

 

It looks fresh. 

 

It came from the emergency stairs of an apartment building nearby.

 

They followed the spots until they reached the park. 

 


The spots stopped in a corner where there are tall grasses and bushes.

 

 

"I'm scared..." the girl said stopping her boyfriend but he still continued to walk slower. 

 

 

They've reached the bushes and saw blood stains on some leaves. The guy parted the leaves and was shocked on what they saw behind the bushes.

 

 

"Oh my god!" the girl screamed in shock.

 

----------------------

 

Looking at the clear sky Chaerin breathe deeply.

 


Everything should end soon.


 She looked at the body of their beloved friend who seems to be on a deep sleep. Though she knew that she is having a hard time right now.

 

On the other bed is their mentor. They really thought she died saving her daughter's life but it was really a relief that it was not the case.

 

Both of them have a heart beat beeping on their appratus.

 

Another deep sigh escaped from her. 

 

"This will end soon" She said. 


When she remembered to look at the face of a ert guy on her phone.. her long red painted nail ran on the guy's face.


 The naughty smile on the guy's cute face. 


She missed playing with him. Once their business with his group is done there will be no more reason to see this guy. 

 

She smiled bitterly. 

 


It seems like it is not only her friends who have heart problems huh? Geez.. i should pay him a visit soon. 

 


She was surprised when the picture on her screen was replaced with Minzy's face. Minzy said she will be visiting thier friend. What should be the problem?

 

"Yes..Wh-'

 


"UNNIE! PLEASE COME HERE.. DARA UNNIE!... IT IS NOT THE TIME YET BUT SHE IS TR... OH MY GOD!"

 

The call ended. 

 

Her heart beats faster and fear strikes her.


She run fast chanting the spell to create a portal when the ground shake. 

 

 


GOSH! She is hoping she is not yet late. 

 


-------------------

 

♪♫♪♫~~~

What would it take for you to see?

To make you understand,

that I'll always believe (always believe)

You and I can make it through,

And I still know I can't get over you.

 

Cause when our love seems to fade away,

Listen to me - hear what I say...

I don't wanna feel the way that I do,

I just wanna be right here with you,

I don't wanna see, see us apart (see us apart)

I just wanna say it straight from my heart 

oh, baby I miss you, I do...

 

 


That song. 

 

His heart ached for some reason. 

 

It reminded him of someone... who might it be?

 

He tried to open his eyes and it was all blurry.

 

He focused his sight to the guy who he know is his bestfriend.

 

"Jiyong.. how do you feel? Are you okay? Can you see me?" Youngbae asked. 

He blinked number of times until her vision got clearer. He nodded to let YB know he can see him. 

 

He is still confused as to where he is and what might have happen. He look around and figured out he is in his apartment. Television is on and onee of the group in the 90s is singing. Title of the program is 'The Reunion'.

 

Still looking around his room he then stared intently to a corner where he surely know that something should have been there.

 


"There should be something in there right?" He asked Youngbae pointing the corner he was looking at. 

 


"What should it be?" Youngbae replied back confused on his question. 


"I don't know. I'm not always in your room." He added.

 


He stared back on that corner. Yeh... what should it be? He tried to remember but his head hurts.  Jiyong is meticulous and personally choose everything in his apartment so he should know.. but suddenly he really can't remember.

 


Then he just noticed Youngbae again. Why is he in his apartment? And where he, the owner, just woke up. 

 


"Why are you here again?" He asked him who is busy peeling apples. 

 


"Wow! how appreciative bro..you are welcome!" Youngbae smiled patting his back.

 


What? "Really Bae, I cant remember what happen" He said while looking at the apples makes him nostalgic again.. but then he don't know why.  

 

Is this about midlife crisis? Nah.. he is still young. But really.. what's this?? 

 


"Really?" Youngbae asked. 

 

"After the earthquake, we tried to contact everyone but we cannot reach you so we tried to look for you here. We found you out, infront of your door, unconcious. " YB looked at him intently and then just smiled. 

 

"Though you just seems sleeping so we just lay you here on your bed."

 

"Seungri just bought something.." He added.

 "You might be too tired Ji. You should just rest for awhile and dont think about our album yet." He finished peeling the apples and moved the plate to Jiyong's lap who is now sitting. 

 

Looking at the apples really make him think of something he dont know what. 

 

"You like your apples peeled right?" Youngbae asked while eating the unpeeled apples.

 

He just nod. Feeling lost and.. empty? 

 

Whats happening to him?!!

 


-----------


::before the earthquake::

 


Minzy's POV

 


Being a shape shifter she is flying around Seoul in her bird form to visit Dara in Kwon Jiyong's apartment. 

 

She noticed the guy named Seunghyun left the building minutes ago. 

Seunghyun is their not really on their plan but is a great help. Using Bom unnie's power of enchantment they've been using that guy really much. 

 

"Sorry big guy oppa.. soon it will end." 

She said smiling. 

Chaerin unnie can take care oh him and that Jiyong guy anyway. "hah!" She sadly remembered what Chaerin said to them the other day.

 

Unnie is inlove with Kwon Jiyong. How inconvenient! 

 

Kwon Jiyong and that TOP guy was not on their plan. It was all messed up. They would never thought that their Unnie will soon feel something to that guy.. he.. seems so girly? Unusual on their unnie's taste of a man.

 

Oh well..

It was such a waste that Dara unnie already felt love.. but in a wrong guy AGAIN. 

 


But we cannot fall for ordinary guys. Specially if you have high ranks like Unnie. 

Unnie is strong. Stronger that Chaerin. Strongest of them all.

 

 

She sadly got on the apartment where her unnie is.

 

 

She looked around looking for cameras that might capture her changing back to human form. 


She enchanting a spell to open the glass door on the balcony... when she noticed Dara's mirror sparkling. 


"What the hell.." 


She ran to the mirror.. enchanting a spell to counter what her unnie is trying to do..

 


"Dara Unnie.. this is not the time yet.. please dont do this..! Unnie!!!!" Minzy shouted.  She knows she can hear her.

 


"Move back Minzy.. it will hurt you" Dara responded with her eyes closed.

 


"Unnie please we still have time. It will hurt you if you break it! We might not be able to help you anymore... please... dont let everything go to waste.."

 

 

"I can endure it Minzy.. move out.. please..I dont want to hurt you too.."

 

 

Minzy moved closer to the mirror. 


"No! I will try to stop you" she said firmly. But deep inside she is really worried. Her power cannot be compared to hers... but she can still try. 

 


While trying her best she lift out her phone and called Chaerin.

 


"Yes. Wh-"

 


"UNNIE! PLEASE COME HERE.. DARA UNNIE!... IT IS NOT THE TIME YET BUT SHE IS TR... OH MY GOD!"

 


A strong force pushed her away from the mirror and strong force that made her flew out. She dropped her phone. 

She just found her self out from the room and when she ran back.. chaos is an understatement on what's happening inside that room..

 


She looked at the lines dancing in the mirror..

 


It is too late.

 


Until a blinding light exploded..

 


Minzy felt the pain as some pieces of the mirror went to her skin.. 


She looked at the floor... 


blood.. 


lots of blood. 

 

 

Is it mine? 

 

Or Dara Unnie?

 

 

Her vision went blurry...

 

 


"Chaerin Unnie... help me..."

 

 


Everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 


-----------------------------------

 

>_< 

 


thanks waiting! 

.. 


labyu!


 #kjme1003