5. STRAWBERRIES, TELEVISION AND WEIRDNESS

The Girl In The Mirror
 
 
 
GD's POV
 
 
 
 
Morning has come and it is now 7AM, according to his alarm clock. Minutes have passed and he is still staring at his room's ceiling. Everything that happened last night.. was it just a dream? It should, right?
 
 
 
 
He continued to stare at his room's white ceiling, and shut his brain off from thinking. He might get  a headache thinking and he should stop it now or he will go nuts.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong finally decided to stand up and take a shower. This might help him clear his thoughts and eating a delicious breakfast will make it perfect. Hope his hyung is still sleeping so he still have time to cook for them.
 
 
 
 
But as soon as he reached the staircase he have seen a large frame in the Living room. The same frame in his dreams! It is now hanging on the wall in his Living room! Though he can only view almost half of the frame because the lower part of it is covered with their sofa. It looked like as if someone placed it behind their sofa. It is in front of their TV.  The Television is and a replay of their Inkigayo Performance is being shown. It was their Goodbye stage performance where they performed 3 songs. It is now on their second song.
 
 
 
 
How did that frame move from the basement to the living room? Why is it behind their sofa?
 
 
 
 
"Hey Ji! You're awake already! Come here. I've made breakfast." From the Kitchen door, he can see Seunghyun's head, smiling at him.
 
 
 
 
Now he have 2 major cause of headache. One: The frame on his Living room and Two: Seunghyun hyung is cooking! His hyung will only cook when he wanted to annoy someone or if he is thinking too much and his brain can no longer handle it. And it can only result to 2 things, he, Kwon Jiyong, will die out of hunger or he will be poisoned!
 
 
 
 
He walked down the stairs shaking his head, grinning. He is thinking on what might his hyung done to their kitchen.
 
 
 
 
"You look.. different, when you perform"
 
 
 
 
Jiyong turned and looked at the frame and seen the Girl Ghost looking at him and then her eyes move to the TV screen. So everything was not a dream!
 
 
 
 
"How did you..."
 
 
 
 
"Oh! Seunghyun went back to the room and asked me lots and lots of questions and then he said he is hungry so he brought me here and then he the Television. He then said I can wait for your performance while he is cooking. He already told me about you guys and it's really cool!" She said while still looking at the TV Screen smiling.
 
 
 
 
So it was Seunghyun hyung who brought her here. Jiyong is not sure of himself if he can do the same. The frame is almost 5 feet tall and 1 1/2 feet wide and he is not sure how much it would weigh, if he can even lift it. Or maybe he can? Why am I thinking of lifting it?? HAH!
 
 
 
 
"Ah. OK. Thanks" That is all I can tell her. Jiyong looked at Dara and her eyes are still on the TV screen, looking intently at their last performance. He felt conscious though, Did I really look cool on that stage? I wished I wore a better shirt. Why did I do that dance? Wait.. why am I being conscious again? Geez!
 
 
 
 
He then just walked towards the kitchen, sniffing if he can smell anything burning  or anything weird in the air. But when he entered the kitchen he smelled something good. Sweet and buttered flavor. For real??!!
 
 
 
He looked at the foods in the table. Omelette, Hotdogs, french toast and orange juice on the pitcher. He looked at his hyung who is still busy cooking something - and that something looks like.. PANCAKES?
 
 
 
 
Who is this person?
 
 
 
 
Is this really his hyung?
 
 
 
 
"Hyung..."
 
 
 
 
"Yes?" He answered while still looking at the pan.
 
 
 
 
"Who are you?" Jiyong asked. He looked at me and smiled at me creepily.
 
 
 
 
He just laughed at me and continued what he is doing. Jiyong smiled and sat on his chair shaking his head. This must be a miracle or a dream.
 
 
 
 
"Hyung are you sure, I can eat this?" He asked while looking at Seunghyun putting the pancake on top of the cooked pancakes in a large plate.  
 
 
 
 
"You can try" Seunghyun looked at him without any emotions on his eyes, damn actors who can look creepy whenever they like! He is holding the tray with the plate full of pancakes with the syrup and strawberries on the side.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong thought  Seunghyun will put the pancakes on dining table but to his surprise, he walked out and gone to the Living room. He will eat there??
 
 
 
 
He stood up and went to the living room and surprised to see his Hyung infront of Dara. He is trying to put the plate inside the frame! But ofcoarse he can't!
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing?"
 
 
 
 
"I am trying to feed her!" Seunghyun answered without looking at him. Still trying to figure out how he can push the plate on the glass.
 
 
 
 
"How come you've been able to touch her, and I can't?"
 
 
 
 
"I don't know either!"
 
 
 
 
Hyung handed me the plate and said "Try"
 
 
 
 
Jiyong looked at Dara and she is looking at the food. She sure looks hungry to me. He can now understand why his hyung is determined to feed her.
 
 
 
 
He started to moved to the middle infront of the frame then tried to push the plate inside while hoping that it will work. But it didn't!
 
 
 
 
"Can you really eat this food? How can we give this to you?" Jiyong asked Dara.
 
 
 
 
"I can feel that I am hungry and that I can eat that food. But I do not know either how can I eat it." She said and looks confused too.
 
 
 
 
"You can feed her using your hand"
 
 
 
 
"What?" Jiyong looked at Seunghyun who just arked his eyebrow.
 
 
 
 
"What what?" he asked.
 
 
 
 
"You said I can feed her using my hand"
 
 
 
 
"I did not!" Seunghyun arked his eyebrows.
 
 
 
 
"Then, Who is that?" Jiyong asked with wide eyes.
 
 
 
"Whatever! Try it!"
 
 
 
 
"Try what?"
 
 
 
 
"Try feeding her with your hands! Jeez!" Seunhyun stomp his feet on the ground and handed the plate. "Pali!!"
 
 
 
 
Jiyong picked one of the strawberries and tried to push it on the glass slowly.. carefully. Expecting the strawberries to just smudge on the glass, they were surprised to see it passed through the glass. Oh God!
 
 
 
 
"It worked!" He disbelievingly looked at his hyung.
 
 
 
 
"Let me try! Let me try!" Seunghyun excitedly said. He didn't wait for my response and just picked the strawberry in the plate and tried the same thing he did.. but it was unsuccessful.
 
 
 
 
"UNFAIR!!!!!" Seunghyun whined.
 
 
 
 
To his surprise he felt a cold and wet thing on his finger. It was Dara. She ate the strawberry on my finger. He felt her lips.. her tongue. It felt... Ohmaygad.. He need a cold shower.
 
 
 
 
"Feed her more" Seunghyun said.
 
 
 
 
Oh my.. kill me now please!
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 
 
Jiyong is sitting on the wooden chair in the porch. Feeling the air of the morning breeze. He is trying to write a song that kept him awake for 2 days now, there is something he wanted to write but he kept on forgetting it whenever he tried to write it.
 
 
 
 
5 Days have passed and nothing had happened much. We had been able to get used of Dara's presence in the Living Room. She is enjoying herself watching the Television. We also found out that we can only put fruits inside the mirror, well, I can only put it inside though. We don't have any idea why Hyung cannot touch her or put the fruits inside it. It is not that I am complaining, I just can't keep myself having a hard on every time I feed her. Geez, when did I become such a ? Hopefully, hyung didn't notice.
 
 
 
 
The funny thing is we also tried to put the remote control inside the mirror to let Dara watch whatever she wanted but it was negative. So Dara remembered all the channels and the time of the shows she wanted to watch, asking us to switch the channels for her. You can imagine the TV running almost 24 hours, glad his Grandparents bought a large flat screen TV. Dara been able to do something aside from standing inside that freaking mirror. She said she cannot sit.. weird right? Oh well.. everything is weird so what am I saying?
 
 
 
 
Looking at the blank sheet of paper, he surrendered and closed the note book. He stood up and went inside the house. He found his Hyung sleeping on one of the couches in the living room. While Dara is focused on the show she is watching. Wait.. is she crying?! He walked until he reached the Television and he smiled at what she is watching. 17 Into The Fire. No wonder Hyung is asleep.
 
 
 
"Are you hungry?" He asked Dara.
 
 
 
 
"Im still good" Dara said. He heard her sniff first before answering. Good thing she has a hanky inside.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong sat in the couch. The one in front of Dara. He stayed until the movie was finished. "Do you want me to switch the channel?"
 
 
 
 
"No. It's okay. I am waiting for Won Bin Oppah"
 
 
 
 
"Who? Won Bin? You know him?" Jiyong turned to Dara, surprised at what she said. Should they contact Won Bin?
 
 
 
 
"Ji, you're funny. I mean, I am waiting for his movie, it is the next one." She blushed when she added "I think I like him"
 
 
 
 
"Okay." What's good with Wonbin? He is goodlooking but he looked like a snob in real life. There was a time when we attended an event to perform and he was one of the guest. We bowed to him but he did not smile, he just looked at us then left. Great right?
 
 
 
 
"I never imagined Seunghyun can be an actor." Dara said in a small voice. Careful for hyung not to hear, I think? I glanced at Dara and she is smiling while looking at hyung. It is unfair. I am the one feeding her but she is closer to hyung than me. What am I thinking again!
 
 
 
 
While Dara is busy with what she is watching, Jiyong tried to write again on his notepad. 
 
 
 
 
Butterfly
 
 
 
 
The only word that he wrote. He just stared at the word for long time. Butterfly.
 
 
 
 
"Butterfly represents life and the true meaning of the word 'change'." He looked at Dara who he haven't noticed and is now in his side smiling at him. It is the same phrase her Granny would always say to him. 
 
 
 
 
"Who are you?"
 
 
 
 
"Huh?" She look puzzled on his question.
 
 
 
 
"Where did you get that... the one that you said about butterflies?"
 
 
 
 
"Oh.. I don't know. I.. It just came to my mind. I'm sorry." She said with sad eyes.
 
 
 
 
"Sorry too." He said and touched her hand. "It's just that.. it is the same phrase my late Grandmother would say whenever she sees a butterfly".
 
 
 
 
"Do you think... I am your Grandmother?"
 
 
 
 
"No! Silly girl!" He pinched her cheek.
 
 
 
 
"Ouch! Jiyoooongie~~~!" She cried while holding her hurt cheek.
 
 
 
 
He laughed at her being so cute and caressed her swolen cheek.
 
 
She was surpised of what Jiyong did and stayed still. Jiyong noticed Dara's stiffness. Their eyes met... He didn't notice his thumb went to her lips, carefully caressing its softness.
 
 
 
 
Dara didn't know what to do. She her lips unconsciously and her tounge touched Jiyong's thumb. She heard him moan. His face went closer to her... she closed her eyes...
 
 
 
"Hyuuuuuung~~~~~~!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
The rat came to spoil the fun.
 
 
 
 
 
>>>next update will be next week..! Sorry for not updating for a loooooooong time..September was the last update right??? I should be killed I know! blame HEIRS! wahahaha anyone who is watching My Love From The Stars??? TT^TT Waiting for updates is killing me.. Argh! Happy New Year Guys..! Don't lose hope.. DARAGON Hwaiting! >.<