10.PAINFUL MARKS

The Girl In The Mirror
Looking at his bandaged hands, his mind is still on the things that happened awhile ago.
 
 
He thought he would lose her...
 
 
He held on his chest as he can still feel the pain of that thought. He really wanted to erase it on his head but he just cant help but to think of what the hell happened.
 
 
The mirror got fixed.
 
 
Did it fix itself?
 
 
Like if it got broken again, it will just fix itself? Just like what happened earlier?
 
 
Or is it because of his blood?
 
 
It's like magic when his blood spread through the mirror.. it was fixed.
 
 
It is still a puzzle on him what really happened and hoping that it will not happen again or he will die right on the spot. His eyes then went to the sleeping form of Daesung.
 
 
After the incident, they've gone to the hospital where Dae is and got his hands treated. He just got some small cuts and slashes on his hands.
 
 
His mind is still in chaos, he doesn't know what to think anymore.
 
 
Dara is with Seunghyun. He doesn't want her to see his state right now. They are waiting in TOP's car right now.
 
 
Then the hospital door opens and the Maknae came into view.
 
 
"Hyung are you okay? What really happen?" Seungri asked once he stepped inside the hospital room looking at his bandaged hands.
 
 
"I.. I just.. well..." He doesn't know what to say.
 
 
"You and Seunghyun didn't fight right?"
 
 
"What? No! We.. well.. it was his fault after all. We almost got into an accident and the mirror I am holding crashed." He is praying Seungri can accept
 
that.
 
 
"Are you sure? You are not keeping secrets from me right?" He asked suspiciously.
 
 
"Yah!.. Why are you asking me like that?"
 
 
"You and TOP hyung had been weird since we were in Jeju" Seungri said without looking at him.
 
 
"Yah.. sorry about last time.. I was just stressed because of the new songs I am writing. That is all.. okay?" He pat his shoulder and smiled at him.
 
 
"Hyung I am sorry.. I cause another problem to you" Jiyong and Seungri both got startled as they heard Dae's voice. They both looked at Daesung who is trying to get up. Jiyong stood up and stopped him from getting up.
 
 
"Yah.. don't move too much. You are not that fine yet" He smiled at Daesung to let him know that it is alright and he doesn't need to worry.
 
 
"Hyung our comeback will be moved again because of me.. I am sorry" Dae cried.
 
 
"Yah! I told you it is alright.. the songs are not ready and we didn't announced the date yet so there's nothing to worry" He said while not knowing if he
 
 
will pat his hair or his shoulder when he is crying so hard now.
 
 
"Stop crying Dae, it was an accident. It was no ones' fault.. and if you are crying because of our Comeback's had been delayed.. then don't, Okay? But seriously Dae, this is your second accident. DON'T DRIVE EVER! I am serious about this.We were serious the last time too but you aid you can now handle yourself. I already told hyung to get your license.. that will be your punishment."
 
 
"Hyung..."
 
 
"Now, just heal those wounds faster. I want you out from this hospital as soon as possible with or without our Comeback." He said with finality.
 
 
"Thanks... H-hyung..." Dae said while his hands are covering his face, still crying.
 
 
He continued to pat Dae's back until they got on a happier things to discuss. When Dae's sister and mother came, they bid their goodbyes and promised to come back tomorrow.
 
 
As soon as he got in the car, he wanted to held on Dara's hands but he can't, coz of his bandaged hands and with Seungri beside him. He just looked at her checking if she is really okay. Not knowing she is doing the same with him. 
 
 
They stayed quiet until they reached his apartment. Seunghyun with Seungri helped him with his things. They made sure TOP will be the one who will carry the mirror into his room.  After an hour, both of them went home.
 
 
He went to his room to check if Dara is hungry. She said she is still full. He tiredly lied on his bed.
 
 
Dara looked at his bandaged hands.
 
 
"Your hands..." She said.
 
 
He looked at her and seen how worried she is. He gave her a reassuring smile that he is okay.
 
 
"I am okay. It will heal soon, don't worry. I am more worried about you." He said while his right hand went to cover eyes. He can't look at Dara.
 
 
"Why? I am not hurting anywhere.." Dara said in confusion.
 
 
"You.." He said. Heistant to add the words on his mind.
 
 
He chose not to say everything he wants to..
 
 
You.. almost left me.
 
 
He has no courage to tell these to Dara... It scares him... this might not be the right time.
 
 
As soon as he closed his eyes, Dara's smiling face showed up...
 
 
It scares me, Dara...
 
 
I... dont want you to go..
 
 
Please stay with me..
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Museum***
 
"Unnie.. how is she?" The Parakeet bird asked the white cat who just came.
 
 
 
"She is fine.. how about you? Have you been able to shorten the time?" The cat asked.
 
 
 
The bird pinned her head on the right, thinking "Yes.. It was done. But I only had shorten it for almost 30days.. I'm sorry Unnie.. I am still weak." The bird
 
answered sadly.  "I miss her so much... but that is the limit of my power. " she sighed "I need to see her one of these days" The bird added.
 
 
 
"It is okay as long as it got shorten before its too late. 30 days is enough for us" The cat said pat the bird's head. "You did well"
 
 
Then a white poodle with a pink ribbons on its ears came.
 
 
"Hello girls! That b1tch is also on the move.. though it will be hard on her to locate our "Bunny". She smiled triumphantly.
 
 
"Our leader will be back soon.. I can't wait... I can't wait for her to kick that b1tch's face" The dog said while wagging her tail excitely.
 
 
"I wonder if plastic surgery can fix her face after that" The cat said while smiling wickedly.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
*Jiyong's Apartment*
 
 
There is still an awkward air between him and Dara. She is still quiet from last night. He would ask her but she will just nod, smile or do hand gestures.
 
This is worse that the "yes no and maybe" answers the last time.
 
 
He is sitting on his bed looking at Dara who is watching a drama on TV. 
 
 
How beautiful.
 
 
You will never get tired just by looking at her face. This.. their situation.. might be better for them, well...for him. Just thinking of some other men looking at her or making a move on her will make his blood boil.
 
 
Sooo... This is okay! Where she is all mine..
 
 
He smiled at what his mind is thinking. He never thought he can be this possessive.
 
 
I.am.crazy.
 
 
He then looked at the news flashing on the screen, saying that there will be a thunderstorm tonight. Oh well, he just ignored it and went to the kitchen
 
checking on his fridge. He then looked at his bandaged hands. This should be okay right? He removed the bandages and since most of the cuts are on his palm, so he can still use his fingers feeding her.
 
 
The lights went OFF.
 
 
He went to his room  quickly and used the light from his phone to look for Dara.
 
 
"Jiyong.." She called. He felt her voice was shaky.
 
 
"I'm here!" He said while walking faster to her. Then a flash from a lightning came to their view. He forgot to close the curtain of his window so they can see flashes from the sky. He then looked at Dara who has her ears covered by her hands, eyes shut closed and head bent down.
 
 
"Hey" He held her hand that is still on her ear.  He moved his hand to her smooth arm, and rubbed it gently. "It's okay.." He said but she didn't budge.
 
 
He then moved to the window and closed the curtains so she wont see those lightning but since the thunder is so loud even if his apartment is
 
soundproof, they can still hear its sound.
 
 
He looked at Dara, who is still on the same position and think of something he could do for her.
 
 
"Hmm.. " He walked back to Dara's frame and checked on his phone. He played his newly composed song.
 
 
He moved closer to her and held both Dara's hands on her ear.
 
 
He moved bit more closer to her right ear so she can hear him clearly.. when the right queue on the music came and he started to sing..
 
 
 
"Musimko haneureul bwa LIKE"
Eng: (Unintentionally, I look the sky like)
 
 
He felt her move a bit. He looked at her and smiled seeing her looking back at him with curiosity in her eyes.  He continued singing.
 
 
"Ne utneun moseubeul darma"
Eng: (It looks similar to when you smile)
 
 
 
"Yunanhi nunbusingeol BABY"
Eng: (Specifically your dazzling [smile] baby)
 
 
Nae harusok neorang na ROMANTIC han i DRAMA
Eng: (My day consists of our romantic drama)
 
 
"Nal ulgo utge hajyo NO NO NO NO"
Eng: (Make me cry and smile no no no)
 
 
She smiled at him too. It seems that the time stopped for them.
 
 
"Jamdeulji motaneunde"
Eng: (I can’t sleep, I call your name)
 
 
 
"Nan sujubeundeut gogaereul dolligo NO MATTER WHAT"
Eng: (I turn my head shyly (no matter what)
 
 
"Ireoke johahaneunde"
Eng: (I like it this much)
 
 
"Jomcheoreom georeummal ttelsuga eobseo"
Eng: (I rarely stop walking)
 
 
 
He moved closer to her face and rest his head with her head. He closed his eyes.
 
 
"EVERYTIME I COME CLOSE TO YOU"
 
 
"FEEL LIKE I’M GONNA DREAM EVERYTIME" This came just as a whisper.
 
 
He opened his eyes and looked directly in her eyes. He can no longer deny what he feels. He reached for her lips with his thumb, caressed it gently while looking at her intently. He looked at her red lips then back to her eyes.
 
 
"MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL" He said.
 
 
Without anymore words to say he let himself free from every worries and fears. His lips found hers and kissed her gently. His hands stayed on her face as he gently brushed his lips on her. He felt her tensed and when he opened his eyes he saw fear in her teary eyes.
 
 
This brought him back to reality.
 
 
The lights were back on and it just made him see it more clearly, the fear and sadness on her eyes.
 
 
"Why?" He dare ask. But she just averted her gaze, looking anywhere but him.
 
 
He shut his eyes firmly and pain spread through his heart. He moved back and his hands fell on his sides.
 
 
"I won't say sorry, cause I am not" He said clearly and moved out from the room.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
Dara looked at Jiyong who's already asleep and she deeply sighed.
 
 
He must be tired, she thought. This is a tiring day for both of them.
 
 
She looked at Jiyong who looked more peaceful on his sleep. She smiled painfully as the tears she were trying to hide are now falling freely.
 
 
That lovely person.. who she fell for... For just a short period of time, she hardly fell for that guy.
 
 
As soon as she found out what she really felt, it scared her more and prayed he won't feel the same for her. It will be both painful for them. She wished
 
she is the only one to suffer.. But it was too late. She felt it too.. his feelings.
 
 
She feels empty and lost. She knew that they cannot stay like this any longer. That soon..  she will be gone from his life. Some of her memories are
 
coming back but she cannot tell anyone about the truth or she will die, for real.
 
 
She acted that she was fine but she is not. She closed her eyes and scenes in her past appeared again. She should be happy that she came to remember
 
but the memories are just too painful. She cannot let Jiyong see her like this.
 
 
She knew that soon she will be back to where she's from and will continue her life.. without him. Unsure if she would still remember the time she spent
 
with him, inside this mirror. But she wanted to have the days left with him to be happy. 
 
 
The balance of evil and good. The shadows behind every light... Mysteries and lies.  Fiction and Fantasy.. Witchcraft and magic... things that some might not believe.. but they do exist. Not everything you see is true and some you cannot see doesn't mean it does not exist.
 
 
She wished she could hold him, truly hold him before she go.
 
 
"But I think that will be impossible, right?"
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Thank you for reading >_<
#kjme1003