6.CAT AND MOUSE

The Girl In The Mirror
 
 
Seungri's POV
 
 
He is a week early coming into his Hyung's house in Jejudo. Learning that his beloved Jiyong hyung is together with Seunghyun hyung makes him worried. Worried that he misses something fun! When he learned that they are together, it seems weird that he have not heard any complains in either one of them. It has been a week now!..that is totally weird! It only means that there is something going on. And he needs to know what it is.
 
 
'What should I buy?' strolling on the Supermarket, not sure what he will bring to his hyungs. Being the Maknae, he can brightly see what his future is, An ultimate errand boy.
 
 
This is not his first time coming there though, so it is not a problem going there. It had been here 2 years ago, when Jiyong hyung visited his grandparents, and he tagged along. This was when he had the Japan scandal, when he was too irritated at everyone who greets him, with wide grin on their faces. It was a scandal but everyone seems happy about it.
 
 
After an hour, he now arrived at the two storey bungalow house. It seems that no one noticed his presence yet. It is so quiet.. though he can hear that the TV is . He checked if the door is locked.. Ooops! It is not! He opened the door and....
 
 
"Hyuuuuuung~~~~~~!!!!!" He screamed with his hands up in the air aiming for a hug.
 
 
He counted up to three but he didn't got any reactions.. hmmm?
 
 
He roamed his eyes and seen Seunghyun hyung sleeping on the sofa.. and Jiyong hyung is... well... in an awkward position?
 
 
"Is there something wrong, hyung?" He asked with his right eyebrow up. He is not sure what is going on but Jiyong hyung's face is near.. really near.. about a centimeter near the mirror? Hyung turned his head on me and his face is super red.
 
 
"Allergy? Are you alright?" Seungri went straight to his side. Jiyong is still looking.. dumbfounded? Is he that surprised to see me?
 
 
"Hyung?!" He said in a louder voice, waving my hand in front of his face. Hyung seems to recover and blinked several times before saying "Seungri, why are you here?"
 
 
"How sweet of you to ask, hyung?" He moved closer to check Jiyong's face again "hyung, why is your face so red?"
 
 
"Huh? I.. I just.. felt hot" Jiyong said. Hyung avoided his gaze and looked at the mirror but then it's as if he sees something that he doenst wanna see and walked to the kitchen. Did he say "I’m sorry" ?
 
 
"Hey Seungri, are you hungry?" Jiyong asked.
 
 
Nah.. maybe he just heard it wrongly. He now followed Jiyong in the kitchen.
 
 

 

 

 

 
Jiyong's POV
 
 
"What should we do?" Seunghyun hyung asked.
 
 
Right now Seungri is at his room setting his things and here they are planning on what they would do with the mirror in the living room. Maknae still has no idea about Dara and why there is this mirror on the living room.
 
 
"Should we tell him?" Jiyong asked.
 
 
"I don't think that is a good idea" Seunghyun said.
 
 
"Should we act normal then?"
 
 
"I don't think that is a good idea either specially when Dara is hungry and you need to feed her"
 
 
"What should we do then?" Jiyong asked exchanging his gaze at Dara and Seunghyun.
 
 
"Time's up. He is already here. Let's think and decide later" Seunghyung whispered and stood up once he heard a door closing upstairs.
 
 
"Will you be alright?" He asked Dara.
 
 
"I think so.." Dara said without looking at him. He felt a little awkward too with what happened earlier. Jeez.. I was out of myself. How am I able to feed her later if we feel a little awkward ?
 
 
"Hyung, the DVD player is working right?" Seungri asked. He forgot that this kid is with them now.. why did he came so early without any notice. It is really inconvenient to Dara, since they haven't got any plan yet if their members will come. Would it help if they would just tell them?
 
 
"Yeah.. you brought some movies?"
 
 
"Yeah.. I have lots of new movies that we haven't watched yet because of our busy schedule." Seungri said while fixing his hair in the mirror. Jiyong looked at Dara who seems awkward by what Seungri is doing infront of her.
 
 
He got the remote and moved to Seungri pushing him to the right.
 
 
"Go away, Ri. I'll watch from here. This is my spot okay?" tapping the middle part of the sofa behind the Mirror where Dara is, before sitting.
 
 
"Hyung, I find it weird that there's this mirror behind you. Why is it placed there? Do you want to move it? I can help you.." Seungri suggested.
 
 
"Nah.. It's okay. My Grandparents wanted it that way. So be it." Jiyong set his eyes on the program, ignoring the curious glance of their Maknae.
 
 
"Hyung..."
 
 
"Hmmm?"
 
 
"One more weird thing..." He looked nerviously at Seungri. "What?"
 
 
 
"Seunghyun hyung is cooking!" They both laughed at what he said. Relieved that it has nothing to do with Dara.
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 
Seungri's POV
 
 
Something is really weird. Aside from the fact that Seunghyun hyung is the one cooking their meals, there is something that he can't figure out yet. Earlier, he can see his hyungs glancing at each other, doing some weird signals, and then one of them will move to somewhere. He kept quiet and still observing them but the night has come and he can't figure it out yet.
 
 
Yeah, maybe tomorrow, it is already late now. His hyungs seem to sleep late. He move upstairs at 11pm and they are still staying downstairs. He heard them went up at 1AM What's weird is that both of them are always at the living room. They just left the room when they were eating their dinner, then Jiyong hyung ate his food super fast and took some strawberries in the living room. He said he will just eat the strawberries there as he was waiting for a TV Program. Since when did he had interest in such dramas? Lee Minho, really?
 
 
After washing the dishes, he went to the living room. The TV is still on.. but no one is watching. Seunghyun hyung has the remote but he is reading the Manga he bought from the grocery while Jiyong hyung is writing what-everyone-knows-as-his-new-creation.
 
 
"Should I turn the TV off?" Seungri asked.
 
 
"No!" They both shouted as a reply.
 
 
"Uhmm... OK" Maybe they just wanted to waste money and energy. Fine.
 
 
"Hyung, you like some ? I have some CDs with me.." He grinned at them.
 
 
"What?!" Jiyong looked at him with panic on his eyes. "Shut up, Ri!"
 
 
"What? What is wrong with what I've said? You would always asked if I have a new po--"
 
 
He was cut by Jiyong's punched on his arm. "Just SHUT UP!"
 
 
"Ouch!" He was about to complain but seeing his hyung's face, he better stop now. Though his face looks funny, he is a bit red again.
 
 
"Wahahahahahahaha" Seunghyung laughed receiving a death glare from Jiyong.
 
 
Jiyong stood up and said "Don't look at me!" and went to the kitchen.
 
 
Don't look at him? Hahahaha His hyung was acting cute. Oh my baby s! He stood up and got his bag. 5 new CDs.. "Lemme try some".
 
 
He got his laptop and tried the CDs but none of them is playing in his computer. What's with these CDs? Maybe because they were pirated? Argh!
 
 
Then he remembered something.
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
 
His eyes hurts. They stayed late until Seungri decided to go to his room. They are lucky that at 11 he've decided to go up. He got more food for Dara since the strawberries he got is not enough.
 
 
Man! it was really awkward!
 
 
He wanted to say sorry to what he have done awhile ago but he can't find any excuse why he did it.. or what he was about to do if Seungri didn't come.s
 
 
 
 
 
What's that? The sound is coming from the door. While walking towards his door, he is praying that it's not anything weird again. Oh please!
 
 
He opened the door but there's nothing. Then he looked down and found a cat. He perfectly know he is not dreaming. "Oh! You are real!"
 
 
The cat bitten his pants pulling him out. "Yah! what do you want this time? Is there anything weird that will happen again?"
 
 
'Meow'
 
 
The cat seems telling me YES. Hah.. He just followed the cat again.
 
 
 
His attention was transferred when he saw a terrible creature doing a terrible thing in the living room. He looked at Dara, who is shocked and is wide open while looking at the TV Screen.
 
 
 
"LEE SEUNGHYUN?!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!"
 
 
 
Jiyong hurriedly went to the television and pulled the plug that made the TV die. His beloved Maknae is watching for heaven's sake!
 
 
"Hyung, I was.. I was just trying these DVDs if they are working."
 
 
"Use your laptop!"
 
 
"I did.. but they are not working.. so I tried it here. What's with you? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?"
 
 
You did! Oh Ghad.. He is really trembling because of anger but he can't think of anything to say to him. He is so angry but he knows that his Maknae will never watch a when there is a girl behind him, if he knew.
 
 
"Seungri.." Seunghyun (TOP) said. Jiyong haven't noticed that his hyung was already behind him. "Please go up and take your away. You are done trying it right? I have a portable on my bag, you can have it. Let me talk to Jiyong."
 
 
Seungri noticed his older hyung's serious tone. Once he used that tone you would know he is dead serious about it and you cannot mess around. He just went up without any other words. He will just get the portable later.
 
 
"It's best to put the frame on your room, Ji." Seunghyun said after Seungri left "Let's buy a new TV tomorrow and place it for your room, for her"
 
 
"It's the best thing to do, Dee" Seughyung said to Dara. Dara just nodded and still not looking at Jiyong.
 
 
He just nodded at Seunghyun and helped him in moving the frame to his room. When the frame has been moved to his room, beside his bed, he remembered something.
 
 
"Hyung, have you seen a cat here?" Jiyong asked Seunghyun.
 
 
"A cat? No. Did you buy one?" Seunghyun replied.
 
 
"No. It was here awhile ago. It's the cat that brought me to the frame. It seems connected to you Dara. Have you seen it?" and looked at Dara.
 
 
"No. I haven't seen it... I don't know too..if it’s connected to me." She said still not looking at him.
 
 
Where did it went?
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
Seungri's POV
 
 
 
They really are weird. Why is Jiyong hyung making a fuss if I was watching on the Living room? As if it's the first time? It is what I always do in our dorm. So why now? They would even whenever he do these things.. or asked for a copy.. so what's with today? Is it because of the TV? Or maybe it is a sacred thing to his hyung because it belongs to his late Grandparents? Oh! Yeah! Maybe that is why!.. Mianhe.. Halmoni.. Harabouji.. I will apologize tomorrow to hyung. I should get some sleep.
 
 
You want ? I will give you ...
 
 

 

 

 
sorry for me being so late in updating this story.. from now on, I wont make any promises when to update this.. but i will try it as soon as possible.. TT_TT mianhe! 
 
Anyone who has a wattpad account? Please follow me at Krishna_03 I will follow you back! Thank you! ^^
 
Two things I am excited about.. first is BBCONcert on Cinemas (March15).. got my ticket! ^^
 
and 2ne1's AON Concert.... on May! Woooot!!!~~~   >>>>>KJME1003