IT'S YOU

The Girl In The Mirror

Dara's POV

 

She and Chaerin are on the way to the hospital where Minzy and her mother are in. Everything that happened, from where she was attacked by Hanbyul, and another physical attack which she was not able avoid and when my mother thought she died and made a spell in exchange of her life to mine, how they have found the mirror and until she recovered from when her soul was released from the mirror, all were already explained to her by her friends.

 

Chaerin said I asked her to erase my memory and she also did it to those who were involved on when my soul was on the mirror, which is just a normal thing to do when we want to clean those that might trigger some issues involving non-magic people.

 

Their family might be the strongest but there is still a council that handles the rules and regulations between our kind and the normal people. We cannot expose our power to a non-magic creature and there are set of laws we need to abide.

 

What her mother did is also something that the council is looking at right now. What she did is one of the elders call a Lost magic. Giving someone his/her life in exchange of hers/his is one of the magic that nobody else did for the past hundred years. It was written on the old books but nobody ever tried it and there is nothing really written on how it is done and what are the consequences once it is done.

 

Who would do it anyway? Well, aside from a mother's love, what else would be her mother's reason to do it right? She wanted to scream and hurt Hanbyul when she saw Minzy and her mom's condition when she woke up. But when she saw Hanbyul's situation, in a mental institution, when she lost her child, who he thought was Dongwook's child. She lost it. When she saw how she is, it pained her as well. She was her friend too. Well, she thought she was but in her heart she still is.

 

Her mother's decision to give her life to her is her mother's own decision, therefore she can't blame anyone. When Minzy is HER fault. It was her who did that to her.

 

According to Chaerin and Bom, she tried to make the time to heal her faster and the mirror where her soul was, got shattered and Minzy tried to stop her took impact of the magic's explosion.

 

She tried to heal her but she was also in a critical period when Chaerin saved them both and it took her awhile to heal herself too. Minzy's case was so critical that when Dara woke up, she cried and almost gave up saving her. She thought it was too late, but when she think how her friends might have the same feeling when the time they tried to save both her and her mother, she kept on trying and Minzy's condition got better.

 

Her mother is still not waking up. They can't find a solution or on how to heal her. Any healing spell she knew didn't work. Elders don't know what to do as well.

 

What she can't understand is why did she try to break free from the mirror and not waiting until the right time to come? Chaerin said it is better for me not to ask since I was the one who asked her to erase everything from my memories. Asking her to do that means something did happen to her while she was inside the mirror. She let me forget everything but here I am thinking what it might be. Girls are complicated right?

 

 

 

 

They arrived at the hospital and when she went out of the car, she can feel that someone is looking at her. She tried to search who it might be and she is positive it is on that van. It was a tinted window and because of what happened to her, when she almost died, she has become paranoid and alert whenever she feels someone is looking and following her every movement. With this on her mind, she tried to use her power to look who it is but to her surprise her power is not working? She can only see shadows and it is as if someone is blocking her. It must have been a powerful creature.

 

"Stay alert Chaerin."

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Do you remember me?

Do you recognize me?

We've met again

My shaking eyes

My trembling lips

Are looking for you again

 

A figure just came out from a black car. The girl is wearing a white dress, whose back facing him, she seems familiar. Then a girl with cat eyes run stood beside of her smiling while talking to the girl in white dress. He saw half of her face when she looked at the girl with cat's eyes and his heart skipped. He is in a far distance from her but she seems to felt his gaze and meet his.

 

My heart tells me, it remembers you

The only person who makes my heart race

A painful love that makes my heart aches

 

My tears tell me, I love you

I call and call out to you

But I still long for you, my love

 

Who is she?

 

They are on a tinted window van so there is no way she can see him. But her gaze is not leaving him. The urge to go out and go to her got stronger as the girl turns around and meeting his gaze. His heartbeat got faster and faster and his head and heart ached.

 

My heart tells me, it remembers you

The only person who makes my heart race

A painful love that makes my heart aches

 

My tears tell me, I love you

I call and call out to you

But I still long for you, my love

 

I can still only see you

 

Breathing become hard and he held on his chest. Tears began to fall on his eyes.

 

He immediately wiped the tears and confused as to why he is feeling this way. He looked at the girl who is now walking towards the entrance of the hospital together with the girl with cat eyes.

 

He panicked and opened the van and started to run towards the girls.

 

Who is she?

 

Why am I feeling this so much pain just by looking at her?

 

 

Seungri's POV

"Hyung, where are you going?" Seungri asked while running beside him.

Seungri, who is puzzled about his hyung's sudden behavior, followed him like an idiot. Jiyong was unaware that he was watching him for awhile now and he saw how the tears fall on Jiyong's eyes. He cried for God sake! He glanced at what his hyung was looking at and found 2 ladies walking towards the hospital that what might be the reason why his hyung is running to the same direction now. He will follow him, with or without his permission. Everything that happened in these past months is really tiring already. He can no longer keep himself from caring and knowing what the hell happened. He can sense that something really had happen since the vacation his hyung from Jeju. There are just too many questions in his head that he cannot just ask.

Nobody can stop him from find..d.. ‘Oh my god!' He stopped from running and bitten his right hand to stop him from screaming when Jiyong stopped as well and held on the arm of the girl in a white dress. But this is not the reason why he was shocked. He was shocked because of the other girl, the girl with cat eyes. The woman of her dreams… it is her! It is definitely her!

How can he forget those eyes! And she is also looking at him. Is she challenging him?

"Who are you?" Jiyong asked the girl. Exactly the same thing he wanted to ask the cat eyes.

"Excuse me?" The girl in white dress asked bewildered on Jiyong's question. "You are the one who grabbed me and now you are asking me who am I? Are you insane?"

The cat eye girl held on Jiyong's hand that is still on Miss white dress's arm and moved it away.

"Move back" Cat eyes said, now with warning.

It is her voice too! It is definitely her! But wait… What? Is she a bodyguard?

"What do you want? Who are you?" Cat eyes asked again.

Seungri looked at his hyung and his expression is not good. He is totally confused and he doesn't seem to know what to say.

With their surprise the Miss white dress touched his hyung's face and said "Relax"

Jiyong's eyes widened and held her hand on his cheeks. Miss white might has been shocked as well on what she did as she tried to move away but Jiyong didn't let her. Surprisingly he saw how Cat eyes gripped her hands on her side.

"Please hear me out. I need to speak with you.. please. J-just.. not here…"

They all noticed that some eyes are now looking at them. Bigbang's name in Japan is already big so they need to be careful.

"My name is Kwon Jiyong" Jiyong said while still holding the girl's hand. Seungri looked at the cat eyes, "I am Seungri"

"Who cares?" Cat eyes mouthed. Is she referring to me? Seungri felt his cheeks went hot and he avoided her eyes. What the is he doing? Is this a normal reaction when someone said who cares when you tell her your name? She is insulting you damnit!

But before he can react, he heard a response.

"My name is Sandara Park, and this is my friend Chaerin Lee." Miss white dress said "and please let me go"

"You heard her" Chaerin said, again with warning.

Jiyong is still hesistant to let Sandara's hand go "Just don't go away.." and he did let her hand go, for now.

 

Dara's POV

She is totally puzzled on what the hell is going on. This guy, this guy who suddenly grabbed his arm and asked her who she is, when she should be the one asking- Who is HE?

But she cannot deny the attraction she felt when she looked at his face. His touch is so familiar too. She looked at Chaerin when they are walking towards a private room Chaerin rquested. This hospital is under Bom's family. She can feel that she has something to say to her. Before they enter the room, she swirled her hand and the time stopped.

"Tell me what's this about…"

"I don't know" Chaerin said.

"Chaerin…" She said

"Does this… Is he… does he have something to do with the mirror?" Dara insistently asked.

Chaerin looked at her and her eyes confirmed it and her look, what her eyes shows is pain.

"Did I ask you to… because of…." She looked down and unable to complete what she was saying. No need to ask. He is definitely someone I need to forget.

"I see, we need to get away. You can no longer erase his memory" Chaerin can only erase someone's memory once; it will not work if she will try it again with the same person.

"I told you not to go away and talk to me!"

To their surprise the door opened violently. Dara looked at Chaerin confusingly. She definitely stopped the time right? How come he…

Before she could think Jiyong already held on Dara's arms and shook her...

"What the hell is going on? Seungri is not moving! And what do you mean by erasing someone's memory? Was it me you are talking about?"

Chaerin and Dara is unable to moved on by the thought that Jiyong was able to move even if under Dara's spell. How the hell did he do? Can he do magic as well?

"Why are you moving?" Chaerin blurted it out. She put her hands on to stop her from speaking?"

"What do you mean by that?" His gaze went to Chaerin but she just avoided his eyes.

This is becoming more complicated than before. How can they explain this to him? Dara moved closer to Jiyong and touched his face to make him sleep. They need to think on how to handle this… how to handle him!

"What are you doing?" Jiyong asked while blushing.

"It is not working." She said, looking for Chaerin, asking for help.

"Wait, Can anyone enlighten me what the hell is going on? What are you doing" Jiyong asked again when Chaerin also tried to touch her face too but nothing seems to happen.

Jiyong both held on Chaerin and Dara's hand to the latter's dismay. Dismay?

"Hello! Speak to me please?! Anyone? I am getting crazier every second here!" Jiyong can no longer suppress his irritation when both of the girls are not responding on his questions.

"Well, It is complicated" Dara said, still not looking at Jiyong.

"I know, that is why I am asking right?" Jiyong countered.

"Jiyong…" Dara called his name. And Jiyong, who felt his heart skipped upon hearing her call his name. He let Chaerin's hand go and held on Dara's cheeks.

"Your voice, when you call my name. It… "

Jiyong was not able to complete what he was saying when Chaerin pressed a nerve on his neck to make him sleep.

"That should do it. What should we do now? Chaerin asked Dara.

"I don't know…."

 

===== KJME1003 03022017