1. LIFE AND DEATH

The Girl In The Mirror
 
 
 
 
"Baby.. I won't stay long after this.." A beautiful lady said while tears are continously flowing on her cheeks. She is lying in the hospital bed with her unconsious child.
 
 
 
 
"This is the only thing that I can do so you wont die." She continued while lovingly caressing her daughter's beautiful face.
 
 
 
 
"The doctor said you no longer have pulse and your heart already stopped beating, they are now taking you to the morgue but I cannot let them do that."
 
 
 
 
"Mrs. Park! Please open the door!" The nurses are trying to open the door. She swirl her hand and created a glittery wind and made the door glued so they wont be able to open it. 
 
 
 
 
 
No one can stop her.
 
 
 
 
 
"It is now time to say goodbye, Baby. I love you.. do not be afraid... I will protect you even at my death" She kissed her daughter's cheeks and her forehead before she whispered "life" on her ears.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The door opened and nurses found Mrs. Park lying beside her daughter. They were all shocked to see and hear the machine beeping, announcing that there is still life on their patient, who was announced dead on arrival awhile ago.
 
 
 
 
 
"What happened?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
A beautiful lady wearing a pink dress, pink stilletos and pink reamed eyeglasses  and with pink handbag walked in the room with confusion on her face. She looked at Mrs. Park who is still unconscious beside her daughter.
 
 
 
 
"Auntie..?"
 
 
 
 
 The lady in pink dress approached Mrs. Park who is still lying on the bed and who is still sleeping, not aware of the commotion happening on her surroundings.
 
 
 
 
 
"Auntie, look! She is alive!" The lady in pink merrily said and tapped Mrs. Park's shoulder while still looking at the beeping machine. Lady in pink suddenly moved her eyes to the arms of the patient. 
 
 
 
 
 
Butterfly tattoo?.. 
 
 
 
 
"Oh No!" There is a panic on her voice.
 
 
 
 
 
"Auntie..." Still no response.
 
 
 
 
 
"Auntie... wake up!" She now grabbed Mrs. Park's shoulders and started shaking her. "Auntie.. don't do this.. No!!.. not that... I told you.. anything but that!" 
 
 
 
 
Ms. Pink hugged Mrs. Park and while crying she said "She won't be happy about this, Auntie.. she won't!"
 
 
 
 
"Miss, what happened?" One of the nurse asked. All of them are wondering what is happening.
 
 
 
 
 
Ms. Pink looked up with her eyes full of tears.
 
 
 
 
 
"She.. Auntie..  Mrs. Park.. she...  is... already dead" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Darkness. 
 
 
 
 
It seems that my eyes are open but I cannot see anything but darkness. 
 
 
 
 
 
Deafening silence. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Where am I? What is this?? Am I dreaming?"
 
 
 
 
I cannot feel anything. 
 
 
 
 
"Am I floating?? What happened?" I cannot remember anything. I wanted to think but my brain is not allowing me to check what happened. 
 
 
 
 
Moments later, she started to feel scared. "Will I be stuck in here? Forever?"
 
 
 
 
"Dara..."
 
 
 
 
I heard someone called my name. (Yes people! I can still remember who I am.. I am just not sure where I am and why..) I tried again to listen, making sure I am not imagining the sound I have heard.
 
 
 
 
"Dara, I am here..." 
 
 
 
 
"Mom? Is that you?" A light came from a far distance, blinding my eyes. She immediately tried to cover the light with her left arm but she can't move. 
 
 
 
 
"Mom, where are you?" 
 
 
 
 
 
"I am here beside you, baby. You are safe now."
 
 
 
 
 
"Mom.. I'm scared. Why am I here? Why can't I move?" 
 
 
 
 
"Dont worry, baby. Mom is here now. Everything will be fine."
 
 
 
 
 
"But I can't see you.."
 
 
 
 
 
"Remember how mommy loves you baby.. I will always be here for you."
 
 
 
 
 
"Mom.. where are you? I want to see you.. Mom?... why are you saying this?.." She said desperately. Dara felt a cold breeze on her right cheek. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Life.." she heard her mom whisper in her ear and then another light came. Dara can see her Mom wearing a white dress smiling at her. She seems being blown by the wind, moving farther from her Mom.. She stretched her hand hoping that she can reach her but she continued moving... farther. Another second, she was being pulled by an unknown source, pulling her, so fast, away from her Mom.
 
 
 
 
"Mom!!! No...!! Help!!! Mom!!!!!" 
 
 
 
 
She is still streching her hands, trying to reach her mother when a wave of light hit Dara's whole body.. then she felt her body being slammed on a hard wall. 
 
 
 
 
She can feel a burning pain spreading from her feet to her whole body.  She wanted to scream for the unbearable pain she is feeling but no sound is coming out from . 
 
 
 
 
She doesn't know how many hours had passed but she is now numb with the pain. She still can't move.  She can't see anything again. Not sure if it is because the pain is already done or because of too much pain that her body now refused to feel. After awhile she felt cold.. so cold like she is lying on the snow without anything on. She felt her eyes wanted to sleep.. 
 
 
 
 
"Is this the end?"