8. PRIVATE PLANE

The Girl In The Mirror
She is not talking to me.
 
 
 
 
She only replied YES, NO and MAYBE since when we were in the house. I am now sitting beside her frame at the back of the pick-up truck carrying us to the airport. Yes, the Almighty GDragon sitting at the back of a Pick-up truck. Fortunately no one would see him sitting pathetically on this truck talking with a mirror beside him, right?. He tried looking at her using his peripheral vision and seen she is just looking down still not uttering a word and  just fidgeting her fingers.
 
 
 
 
Is she nervous?
 
 
 
 
"Are you sure, you're okay?" Jiyong can't help it and asked her again for the nth time.
 
 
 
 
"Yes"
 
 
 
 
"Are you hungry?"
 
 
 
 
"No"
 
 
 
 
"You will be fine, don't worry"
 
 
 
 
"Yeah.. maybe"
 
 
 
 
There she goes again with her YES, NO and MAYBE. He just signed and hold her hand. Her hand is cold. She didn't respond but she didn't pull her hand either. They just stayed that way until they reached the Airport.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong covered the mirror. He already spoke with Dara that he needs to cover the frame and will just take it off once they are on the plane. Dara's frame is attached to a trolley that he found on his Grandma's library. He was asked by the staff to push it for him but he refused.  They just helped him carry the trolley up to the plane.
 
 
 
 
He was surprised to see how cozy the plane is inside. Seats are in white with grayish blue pillow. He can see that there is a bed at the end part of the plane. Still can't believe his beloved hyung would buy a private plane.  They really must not know him totally, he thought.
 
 
 
 
He remembered Daesung. That guy will not be driving anymore! It's best for him not to drive anymore after this accident. This was his second and it's getting worse so they can't wait for a third. Seungri called him already and updated him with his condition, he said he is getting better now. He is now conscious but still cant talk.
 
 
 
 
He fixed where he would place Dara's frame beside his seat and took off the cover. He saw how Dara's face lighten and looked relieved once she saw him.
 
 
 
"Are you good?"
 
 
 
"Yes I am..now. Thank you." She smiled and held his hand, which is still holding her frame. Jiyong looked on their hands, cliché as it seems but he truly felt a spark  when she held his. "Oops! Sorry" She let go of his hand and smiled at him apologetically "I just got used to it."
 
 
 
Jiyong held her hand again and said "Yeah, get used to it". He smiled at her, like saying that it's alright to hold hands.
 
 
 
He covered their hands with the mirror's cover once he heard footsteps going to their direction. The cockpit's door opened and he saw two ladies coming to him. One is in a pilot's  uniform with cat-eyes and long blond hair. The other one is in different shades of pink outfit -coat, skirt, shoes, scarf, and ribbon clip on her hair, a stewardess, he guess.
 
 
They both looked at the mirror before looking at him. He also looked at the mirror and saw Dara looking also at the two ladies with emotions on her eyes he can't define. Before he could ask Dara, he heard someone chuckled. He looked at the two girls infront of him.
 
 
The stewardess is now smiling at him while the pilot looking girl has a serious face. They bowed and the pilot looking girl said "Glad to meet you Mr. Kwon. My name is Lee Chaerin." She offered her hand. He looked at Dara again who are still gazing at the two ladies. He hesitantly  took his hand off Dara's and stood up. He took Chaerin's hand and bowed as well.
 
 
 
"Pleasure is mine. Just call me Jiyong" He then extended his hand to Ms.Stewardess. She smiled and took his hand.
 
 
 
"My name is Park Bom. Nice to meet the famous GDragon." She took his hand with both of her hands.
 
 
 
"Do you mind a female pilot for your ride?" Chaerin suddenly said.
 
 
 
"I don't mind at all. You look..hmm.. dependable" Jiyong said with a reassuring smile. He truly doesn't mind at all.
 
 
 
Chaerin's lips went up with a simple smile and nod. "Please let me know if you need something" Bom, the stewardess said. "We were advised by Tab--, I mean Seunghyun, that you would like to be alone. So please don't hesitate to push the red button beside your seat if you'll need anything." She winked after saying that. She then looked at the mirror and he can see warmth on her stare.
 
 
 
Nah.. maybe just his imagination. You can only see Dara once you touched the mirror and he can guarantee no one else touched it aside from him and Seunghyun.
 
 
 
 
The ladies left and we are now ready to take off. Now sitting beside Dara holding her hands, we just stayed there quietly, he felt her hand held him tighter when the plane attempted to fly. He looked at her and held both her hands. She looked at him, he can see that she is scared.
 
 
 
 
"Hey.. don't be scared. It's alright, we are flying.. look at that window. You can see the clouds."
 
 
 
 
"Yes.. sorry I was thinking a lot of things. Scary things that might happen."
 
 
 
 
"Nah, it's okay. This might be your first time flying"
 
 
 
 
"Maybe.. for sure inside this frame though" And they both smiled at that.
 
 
 
 
"Are you hungry?" She nodded.
 
 
 
"Here I have packed strawberries." He got 2 containers from his bag for the packed strawberries. One more weird thing is she can't drink. Or they don't know how to give her any liquids. They can only put fruits and vegetables in it. If it's a processed food, the frame is not accepting it. They just choose to give her fruits and some carrots... like a rabbit. He laughed at the thought.
 
 
 
He opened one container and got a strawberry from it and was about to put it in Dara's mouth when the door open with Bom peeking.
 
 
 
"Eeeeh, What are you doing?" Bom asked  "Are you cleaning the mirror with strawberries?"
 
 
 
"Ahhh... No.. I... I was... I was just... I..."
 
 
 
"MS.PARK BOM, PLEASE GO TO THE COCKPIT ASAP.. I REPEAT! MS. PARK BOM. PLEASE SEE ME NOW!"  That was Chaerin.
 
 
 
"Ho Ho Ho.. Anyeong GDragon. Please don't mind me" She waved still grinning at him and hurriedly closed the door.
 
 
 
Weird Girl.
 
 
 
Whew! that was close! He looked at Dara and she was glaring at the door. Maybe because of Bom being a nuisance when she was about to eat. Cute.
 
 
 
"Dara.." He called. His hand is still holding the strawberry near . He pushed it more now inside the mirror. She put it in and felt something again when her lips touched his fingers. He can't still help feeling a little weird when it happens. Honestly, yes, he do feel aroused feeling her lips on his fingers. Hey! I'm a guy here.. Isn't it normal to feel this way?? Oh well, He is just ignoring it and he already got used to its feeling. He did tried using chopsticks, spoon and fork but it's not getting through. But one thing for sure, he still can't look at her  whenever he feeds her.  She might see what he feels and it's totally embarrassing!
 
 
 
"Lets hurry, she might come again" Dara said.
 
 
 
He chuckled hearing how irritable she sounds. This is the first time she act this way. She is still cute though. 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"Welcome to Seoul, Dara. 50 Days to go."
 
 
 
**WILL UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEK** PEACE OUT!!! HAHAHA!!