Chapter 17

I’ll make you fall for me again

Author’s POV

 

“Umm... Jiyong, can I…” Dara whispered, uneasiness obvious in her face.

“No.” He answered flatly while scanning the menu, not even giving her a glance. She bowed down. She really wanted to change her get up, or at least take off the horrendous pants she’s wearing.

“But…it’s warm in here. I don’t need to wear these.” She tried to reason out. “I’ll keep the jacket; just let me take this pants off.” She pleaded once again.

“I said no. How many times do I have to tell you that you look fine? Leave it.” He sighed and then rubbed his temple lightly.

As she studied his face, she noticed the tired look in it so she chose to let the topic go.  She too, heaved a deep sigh.

She’s full of regrets. The first plan went terribly wrong. She pouted as she remembered how she failed even before actually doing the plan. She remembered Seungri and how he specifically told her to make the best first impression. Instead of making Jiyong see her as a sophisticated woman, she ended up looking quite the opposite --- all because she wiggled like an idiot outside! She wanted to hit her head and knock some sense to it. She creased her brow and then shook her head lightly.

 All that while, Jiyong was carefully observing Dara. He looked at her sadly; he felt a tug in his heart as he watched her. He’s not naïve. Of course he knows what Dara is trying to do. For the first time he knew Dara dressed up for him, maybe to impress him. Had it happened before, he might be smiling foolishly now. Proud of himself and all that… happy that Dara tried her best to impress him. But things have changed. There are things that can never be turned back. He looked away as he noticed her slowly lifting her head up.

“Jiyong…” She called softly.

“Yes?” He asked, now meeting her gaze.

“Um…How have you been?” She asked earnestly, her eyes never leaving his.   

Jiyong was startled. It’s strange that they have been friends for a very long time but hearing her ask about him sounds so foreign, it brought him different and peculiar feelings.

“Neh?” He asked.

“Have you been well?” She smiled tenderly.                                                                            

“Ahhh. Neh. I became really busy with work.” He answered and turned away from her gaze.

 “Kure? That’s good to know.” She smiled faintly. She was disappointed with how short his answer was. They stayed quiet for so long it felt suffocating for Dara. She felt like crying as a tinge of sadness enveloped her. She glanced at Jiyong every chance she got, observing him carefully. It’s just a few months that passed but it really seemed that Jiyong changed a lot. Gone is the Jiyong that used to tell her long stories-- him who entertains her with his naughty antics. Gone is her friend Jiyong who always looks after her and blindly follows her every whims. He clearly changed. He has become really serious to the point that she doesn’t know how to open a conversation with him anymore. She looks at him longingly, she missed him terribly. She knows that she had taken advantage of their friendship before… and now that she has realized it, it seems it’s already too late. But she can't lose hope, can she? 

The food they ordered soon arrived and they quietly started eating. Dara can’t seem to taste the food as she was fully immersed with her thoughts.

She flinched when she suddenly heard Jiyong speak.

“So, why did you want to meet me? You told me you want to say something important.” He said as he wiped his mouth with napkin.

She put the fork and knife down and sipped some wine before settling in her seat. “This is actually about business. I wanted to ask you if you can help me.” She lied.

“What about it?”

“Well… I am soon graduating and… and I want to learn more about business.” She stuttered. “But I…um..I don’t want to work under appa just yet. I don’t think I’m capable enough to work in our company. I want to train first, so as to not disappoint appa.” What she said is partly true. She is not really interested in running businesses but it’s true that she doesn’t want to disappoint her appa so she wanted to compromise. She’d try to go into business but she’d want to train first.

Jiyong eyed her curiously. “And?” He asked, raising a brow.

 “If you’d let me, I want to train in your company. I will do everything that you’d ask me to. I can be your secretary or do menial works first.” She quipped, trying her best to convince him.

“I already have a secretary.” He said nonchalantly, much to her disappointment.

“How about…hmmm… a driver?” She smiled hesitantly, trying to push her luck.

“We both know that you’re a lousy driver.”

“Says who? I’m an outstanding driver.” She let out a cheeky smile.

“Dara, I’m not going to take you as my driver. That is a horrible idea. Stop joking.” He sighed.  

“Assistant?” She tried once more.

He did not say anything but just stared at her, making Dara uneasy. He’s in deep thought. “I don’t think Uncle will agree on this.” He replied instead. “You are an heir. You are not supposed to do those kind of stuff. I really don’t think Uncle will let you do this.”

“He will.” She stubbornly said. She really wanted to be with Jiyong as often as she can and this impromptu idea of working for him is actually a good plan. “So, will you let me?” She said, leaning slightly towards him, edging on her seat.

“I will think about it first. My hands are full and I doubt I have enough time to train someone.”                  

She felt a pang of pain at the mention of ‘someone’. Is she just someone to him now? But she tried to force a smile. “I understand.” She said and then sipped another drink. “Just let me know if you have decided already.” She said, feeling dejected.

“Consult Uncle fir----“ Jiyong words were cut by someone approaching their table.

“Jiyong!” A soft voice called out. Jiyong turned to that person and a gentle smile slowly formed in his lips.

Dara followed Jiyong’s gaze curiously. There, she saw a girl very familiar to both of them. She frowned a bit, curious why she’s there.

“Sohee.” Jiyong replied, smiling boyishly.

Dara saw how Sohee sashayed towards them and how she reached for Jiyong and kissed him on the cheek. Her eyes widened, shocked at what she just witnessed. For a moment, she was really disoriented. What is happening? She felt an unexplainable pain inside her, her heart thumping loud and fast against her chest.

 Sohee smiled sweetly to Jiyong and then turned to face her. “Dara-ssi.” She said, acknowledging her presence. She was wearing a chic and stylish dress with a blazer over it, clutching a black signature bag.

“Sohee-ssi.” She replied. As Dara observe her discreetly, she noticed how Sohee became much more beautiful than she last saw her. She matured and looked like a woman blending perfectly in the corporate world. She bit her lip as insecurity slowly washed over her. Here she is, looking all stupid in her outfit, while a girl who looked really feminine stood beside her. “Damn it. Where is justice?” She murmured under her breathe. She then glared at Jiyong for forcing her to wear his clothes.

“Why are you here?” Jiyong suddenly asked, not minding Dara’s dagger looks.

“I will have dinner with my family but I came a little early. They were still on their way here. Mind if I join you here while I wait for them?” She asked, only looking at Jiyong, seemingly ignoring Dara altogether.

“Ummm.” Jiyong hesitated, looking tentatively at Dara who’s squinting at him. Sohee followed his gaze and now looks at Dara.

It was Dara’s cue to talk. She pulled all her strength to smile. “It’s okay.”

“Great.” She said sweetly again. It sounded really fake to Dara but she tried to return a smile awkwardly. “I hope I’m not interrupting something.” Sohee added as she settled down.

Oh yes, dear. You do. Dara wanted to reply but she held it back.

“Not really. Dara is just consulting me on something.” Jiyong answered for both of them.

“Oh really? About what? If I may ask.” Sohee asked him, glancing at her every once in awhile, now looking interested.

“She wants to work in my company.” He said. She doesn’t know why but she felt kinda shy with how he summarized her intention to work.

“Really?” Sohee raised a brow; Dara didn’t miss the distaste look in her face.

“Yes. Really.” Dara answered back, looking intently at her. Emphasizing each word. She never liked her. Sohee might be back in Jiyong’s life, which she has no idea how, but she still won’t back down if she tries to act y towards her again.

Sohee just looked away and turned to Jiyong. “Did you agree?”

“I’m still thinking about it.” He replied, fiddling the wine glass in his hand.

“You should agree.” Sohee quipped, making Dara all the more curious.

“Ehh?” Dara asked quietly.

“Let her work in your company. I wanted to get close to her.” Sohee looked at Jiyong, pouting, to Dara’s horror. She is acting all cute by showing her aegyo and Jiyong seems to enjoy it. Dara is starting to get pissed, all right.

“Excuse me?” She asked, not quite understanding what Sohee is trying to point out.

“She works in my company.” Jiyong answered simply, looking at her briefly.

Dara was tongue-tied. It was a shocking news to her but she tried to recover quickly and forced a small smile, feigning interest. “Oh really? Since when?” Her voice faltered as a small lump formed in . Why hasn’t anyone mentioned this to her before?

“Since three months ago.” It was Sohee who answered. “I am not technically working for his company.” She said while glancing at Jiyong. He on the other hand just shrugged and smiled. “I’m his business partner. I just go to his company once in a while for meeting and stuff. I kinda train under him.”

“Oh come on. You know much as I do in business. Cut the modesty, Sohee.” Jiyong said, obviously amused.

“Anyway, we met again in Europe while he looks for prospective investors. It just happened that I was in the same place at that time. We exchanged greetings and then talked about business. I decided to invest and you know, the rest is history.” She told her, giggling once in awhile.

As Dara observe them two, she realized she’s out of place. These two sounded like they know so much about each other and it’s somehow killing her inside.

“So, are you finally agreeing? Please Jiyong. I want to know Dara more.” Sohee pleaded, acting all cute again, giving Dara goosebumps she wanted to throw up.

Jiyong sighed.

“Please?” Sohee asked again, this time, clinging on his right arm.

“All right. All right. Dara, you can start working next week. I’ll tell the HR to process your papers.” He said casually.

“Great!” Sohee beamed, giving her a meaningful smile.

“Ahhhh.. He-he.” Dara answered awkwardly. She looked at Jiyong and furrowed her brows. She snorted. You jerk, what happened to “I’ll think about it first”. You agreed just because she asked you to while you were having second thoughts when I was the one who asked you? She wanted to punch the hell out of him. Hell, she is pissed, really pissed...and hurt.

Jiyong, just wait and see. I’ll make sure you’ll fall head over heels over me after my second plan.

She was fully immersed in her own little world, creating a plan on her mind when she heard Jiyong clearing his throat exaggeratedly. She looked at them two and noticed how Sohee was already gaping at her.

“Yes?” She asked.                                                                                                                                

“She was asking you. You’re mind is obviously wandering…again” He told her.

“Chincha? I’m sorry. I was just thinking of something great to do, I can’t wait to lay my hands on it.” She smiled playfully while making hand gestures, earning an amused look from Jiyong.

To Dara’s surprise, Jiyong smiled back. They stared at each other for a moment until...well, until the other girl interrupted. 

“Umm.” Both looked at Sohee who cleared , looking quite displeased or maybe bored, Dara can’t really tell. Jiyong quickly looked away and focused on the drink in his hand.

When Sohee got their attention back, she asked Dara. “I was asking you awhile ago why you’re dressed up like that?” She looked at her from down up, annoying Dara even more. Sohee is facing Dara so Jiyong is oblivious to the looks she’s giving her.

“Ah. This?” She smiled. You want to act y huh, I’ll give exactly what you want. She breathed out, controlling her seething irritation.

“Hmmm… I’m sorry Dara but it looks hmmm….how should I put it…kinda out of trend?” Sohee smiled at her again. Pfft.

“You don’t need to use euphemism. Let’s admit it. This looks awful. Right?” She smiled, puffing her cheeks and rolling her eyes to complete the act. “That’s what I’ve been telling Jiyong. He’s the one who forced me to wear these actually. Aisshhh. But he said I look fine though.” She looked quizzically to Jiyong, who choked at the mention of his name.

“It looks fine.” He said, putting a straight face.

“See? These are actually his clothes.” Dara looked at Sohee, smiling innocently.

“Ow. I see.” Sohee replied, looking everything but amused.

“If you’re not comfortable seeing these…” She pointed at her garbs. “…I would be really happy to change.” She smiled again, playfully winking at her.

That put Sohee in an awkward situation. She looked at Jiyong tentatively but he’s not meeting her gaze. She then faced Dara, cleared , and then let out a smile. “Whatever will make you happy, Dara-ssi.”

“Great! It’s a good thing you’re here.” Dara beamed. She then slowly stood up and made her way to the rest room. She immediately took the pants and jacket off, straightened her dress, and dusted it a bit. She stared at the mirror, checking her reflection. She smiled and clasped her hand before murmuring. “Dara, fighting! This is your second chance. If first impression didn’t work, there’s always a second impression. Let’s see now, Jiyong and Sohee.” She breathed out deeply and then confidently walked out.

She slowly struts towards them. She made sure to walk classy and elegantly while flashing her smile.

Jiyong held his breathe upon seeing Dara slowly flicking her hair. He gulped as he saw her walk seductively towards them, showing her beautiful and milky legs. It isn’t the first time he saw her legs but there’s something about them and the way she walks that make him so drawn to her, his gaze never leaving hers, his breathing turned ragged.

He lightly shook his head and tried to look away to distract himself. He settled on his seat and shifted his eyes to the other direction. What caught his eyes made his blood boil though. He clenched his jaw and balled his fist tightly as he saw other men in the restaurant staring at Dara. . This is the reason why I didn’t want her to wear that in the first place. When he saw her waiting outside awhile ago, he laughed at how she wiggled mindlessly but had to keep a straight face as he noticed how short her dress is. He’s worried that she’d grab too much attention from other guys passing the street…and that is exactly what is happening now.  

Even before Dara could even reach her seat, Jiyong abruptly stood up, surprising both girls. He mindlessly left some cash on the table and took Dara’s hand, prompting her to move. Sohee looked at Jiyong with furrowed brows, puzzled at his action. 

Jiyong turned to Sohee, “I’m sorry Sohee but I need to be back in the office. I’ll have to bring Dara home too.”

“Right now?” Sohee asked him.

His eyes fluttered and then he awkwardly cleared his throat. “Neh. I have to be there right away.”

Dara looked at Sohee and then at Jiyong. She too is surprised at Jiyong suddenly wanting to go.

“Oh. All right. Take care then.” Sohee said tentatively and then kissed him again on the cheek, to Dara’s disgust.

“Tch.” Dara hissed lowly, she just can’t help it. Sohee then turned to her and smiled. “You too, Dara-ssi. See you next week, neh?”

“Ahhh. Neh. See you.” She nodded.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong said, dragging her away.  

Sohee just looked at the two as they walk away, Jiyong still holding Dara’s hand, leading her out. She did not miss how Jiyong and Dara seemingly argue over something. After awhile, she saw how Jiyong forced Dara to wear his jacket again.  She grimaced as she focused on Dara’s retreating back, now wearing Jiyong’s jacket. “I won’t let you get him away from me. Not again, so you better watch your back.”

 

 


 

 

“Chincharo?” Bom asked while munching corn, she held her phone closer to her ear.

“Neh.” Dara replied sadly over the phone.

“I don’t remember oppa ever mentioning to me that he’s working with Sohee unnie.” Minzy said and then sighed. “But yeah. We don’t really talk much about business though.”

The girls turned quiet. They are now having a call conference.

“I never liked that unnie to be honest.” CL said.                                 

“Same here.” Bom replied, rolling her eyes after remembering how awkward she felt whenever she’s around them before.

“She’s not really bad I think. She was actually really good to me then.” Minzy bit her lips.

“Of course she’d be good to you. You are Jiyong oppa’s dongsaeng. That’s a given, Minji-yah.” Bom preached, amused at her innocence, but Minzy chose to keep quiet.

 “So, what’s your plan?” CL asked.

“I’ll start working next week. Until then, I’ll have to finish all my school requirements for graduation so that I could focus on training under Jiyong.”

“That’s a given, Dara. But don’t you have any specific plans?” CL asked.

Dara heaved a deep sigh. “You know how the first plan failed right?”

“It wasn’t a good plan to begin with. You shouldn’t have followed that ert.” CL said knowingly.

“I know… But it seemed like a good plan though.” She reasoned.

“It is not! That only works for men who only think of ways on how to get in our pants.” CL muttered.

Bom suddenly giggled.

“Why?” CL asked.

“Nothing. You just sound so worked up. Is there something between you and Seungri oppa?” Bom teased.

CL rolled her eyes, held the phone closer to and hissed. “Bommah, let’s not talk about pointless topics. Dara, so what’s your plan?” She asked instead.

“Umm… I will have to think about it. Do you want to suggest something?” Dara replied tentatively.

“Yah, you know that I cannot help you directly. I’m still loyal to Donghae oppa. I am just here for moral support.” She sighed.

“Ara…arasso.” Dara nodded, as if the others can actually see her.

“Hmmmmm… What should you do then?” Minzy asked.  A moment of silence passed as they all think of a good plan.

“I have a bright idea!” Bom suddenly quipped. “This always works on TOP oppa. Although this could be case to case basis, you can still give it a try. Kekeke.” She said, wearing a broad smile on her face.

Dara knows Bom very well so she knows she’s good at these kinds of stuff. “I’m on!” She said without even thinking twice.

 

 


 

 

The loud booming sound of music and noise filled the bar. Bodies kept swaying as the upbeat music continuously played on the background. TOP and Yongbae were having their usual drinking session in the VIP section. Yongbae looked over the dance floor to find Seungri and Daesung dancing with two ladies.

“Tch. Those two never seem to get tired of flirting.” Yongbae commented, shaking his head.

“Don’t talk like you are not.” TOP said, surprising Yongbae.

He chuckled, showing his eye smile. “You know that I’m not like those two.”

But TOP did not reply and just took a sip of his drink. Yongbae shook his head again. TOP can be really weird sometimes. He chuckled again. TOP glanced at him and raised one brow but didn’t say anything.

Yongbae took his drink and also gulped it in one go. Each one of them changed after graduation. With pressures from family businesses, they didn’t really get much time to chill out together like this. But the person that changed the most is Jiyong. He furrowed his brow as he recalled their last meeting with Dara. He can’t believe that Jiyong would say he’s no longer into Dara. It’s really hard to believe it.

“What are you thinking?” TOP commented. He leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes.

Yongbae glanced at him before sighing. “Do you know what’s going on with Jiyong?”

“What about him?” TOP opened his eyes and looked at him.

“It’s just…I can’t believe he’d say he doesn’t want Dara to be his girlfriend. I mean, we all know how much he loves her.”

“You’re being nosy.” TOP said coolly.

“Yah! I know you’re as curious as I am.” He nudged him lightly.

“I haven’t talked to him about it too. I’ll wait for him to open up when he feels like it.” TOP said and then took another glass.

“Intriguing.” Yongbae said, also leaning on the couch.

A moment later Seungri and Daesung walked towards them and joined them. Seungri took one glass and poured some drink.

“Waaahhh. That was tiring.” Daesung said as he slumped on the couch.

“Hyung, the chick dancing with you is really hot.” Seungri commented.

 “She is… but she’s kinda boring.”Daesung answered. The other two boys not joining their conversation.

“Ahhhh.” Seungri murmured before sipping his drink.

“Where’s hyung?” Daesung suddenly asked, looking around.

“Neh. Where is he? He told me he’s coming over.” Seungri nodded, grimacing at the bitter taste of the drink.

“Ji?” TOP asked, opening his other eye.

“He told me he’s coming.” Seungri answered.

“Speaking of the devil.” Daesung said, astounded as he cannot seem to believe his eyes.

The other four followed Daesung’s gaze curiously and there they see Jiyong walking towards them with a girl clinging on his side. Daesung waved and smiled at him and Jiyong smiled back. As they approach them, Jiyong whispered to the girl’s ear, who giggled, nodded, and then left.

Seungri has his mouth hanging low and open even after Jiyong has seated. Every four of them has shock and curiosity written on their handsome faces. But it was Seungri who can’t seem to process everything.

“Ya! You all look funny.” Jiyong chuckled and then took a glass of drink.

“Jiyong.” Yongbae called out lowly.

“Neh?” Jiyong glanced at him while putting ice on his drink.

“Who is that girl?” Yongbae asked.

“No one. I just met her awhile ago.” He answered, shocking the others all the more.

“This can’t be real.” Seungri murmured under his breath.

“What’s with you guys? You are all acting strange.” Jiyong chuckled again.

“But hyung, it’s you who act strange.” Daesung said without even thinking of it first.

Jiyong stared at him with furrowed brows. “Mwo?”                                        

But Daesung did not reply and so are the others. They just kept quiet, still baffled.

“What happened?” TOP asked knowingly. They all looked at TOP who’s eyeing Jiyong seriously.

Jiyong sighed before leaning on the couch. “Nothing happened.”

“Then why?” TOP asked again. Among them four, they are all aware how TOP knows Jiyong very well.

Jiyong pressed his temple hard and then breathed out. “I just wanted a change in my life. I felt like I missed out on a lot of things because I focused my life entirely on Dara.”

“And how is this change so far?” TOP asked again.

“Good. I like it.” He answered flatly.

TOP just sighed and then looked at the ceiling. After a few moments, he sighed again and then talked. “Okay. If you say so. You can talk about it when you’re ready.” He said cryptically.

Jiyong stared at TOP before heaving a deep sigh. Yongbae did not miss the look of sadness that crossed Jiyong’s face briefly as he observed him. Something definitely happened. Yongbae thought.

 Daesung cleared his throat as discomfort filled the air. “So, how’s your business trip hyung?” He asked as he tries to change the topic.

 

 


 

 

“Are you sure about this?” Dara asked Bom as she holds the dress sitting on her lap. They are currently inside her room with bags of new dresses on the floor.

“Of course! I told you this works all the time.” Bom grinned from ear to ear.

“Hmmm…I’m not sold to this idea.” It was CL who’s also holding a dress, frowning a bit.                                

“Unnie, you know that Seungri oppa’s plan failed. This is somehow like his plan. Wearing something y will not really impress oppa.” Minzy butted in.

“But this is different. Ssantoki will make him jealous! I swear this works with TOP oppa. We both know that they are almost the same. This would work. Jealousy, my dear Minzy, is something that men cannot handle.” Bom reasoned out.

“But…” Dara bit her lip. She is starting to have second thoughts about this whole plan. What if she fails again? She doesn’t know if she can stand another round of embarrassment.

“Come on! If you won’t believe me, let’s drop this plan altogether.” Bom said, snatching the dress off their hands and hastily slipping them inside a shopping bag. She is still the same Bom, the drama queen.

Dara chuckled and walked towards Bom. “Ya, Bommah, why are you being overly sensitive? I said I’m on it. Right? I am just wanting to be sure. Don’t get mad, eh?” She cooed, clinging to Bom’s arm.

Bom gave her a side-glance and then puffed her cheek. “Aisshhh.” She suddenly flicked Dara’s forehead. Dara scowled as she rubbed her forehead. She then nudged Bom and held her arms, tackling her down the bed.

CL and Minzy laughed at the cousins’ childishness as they watch them. “Come on. Let’s try them.” CL said as she took another dress from one bag.

 Bom and Dara stopped in their little wrestling as they eyed the two maknaes checking the dresses. Bom stood up energetically and smiled cheekily. “Let’s start Bom’s awesome make-Jiyong oppa-jealous-he’s-gonna-flip plan! Fighting!”

The girls also cheered in chorus. “Fighting!”

 

                                                                        


                

 

 

“Oppa?” Bom asked as she slipped her hands over TOP’s chest.

“Hmmm?” TOP glanced at her, a book on his hand.

Bom looked up to meet his gaze. She hesitated. TOP said clearly that he doesn’t want to get involved to Jiyong and Dara’s relationship. Maybe he wouldn’t agree. “Ahh.. ani.”

“Come on. What is it?” TOP placed the book on the side table and moved closer to Bom who’s lying beside him.

“It’s just that…I want to know when you’ll be hanging out with the boys.” She said, lowering her gaze.

TOP raised one brow. “Why do I feel like you’re brewing something?

“Neh? Of course not!” She shook her head and squirmed a little.

“Why are you being defensive? I am just asking.” TOP asked amusingly.

“I am not!” She shrieked, eyes dilating.

 A small smile formed in his lips. He tugged her closer and whispered to her ear seductively, making Bom shiver down her spine. “I am sure now that you are up to something. Spill.” He then kissed her hair.

She faced him and pouted. “You might get mad.”

“Why would I?”

“Actually, the girls are planning to join you if you’ll go clubbing.”

“Why would I get mad at that? You can join us anytime you like.” He said casually.

“Well…” She bit her lower lip in hesitation but TOP, seeing her bit it, suddenly kissed her softly, surprising her.

TOP chuckled and wiggled his brow naughtily as she saw her flustered look, cheeks blushing. “Well what?”

“Ummm.. we would like to set up Dara with…um… Jiyong oppa.”  She stammered.

TOP’s facial reaction suddenly changed as he turned serious. He then slowly moved up and sat on the bed, leaning on the bed rest. Bom looked up at him in curiosity. It took a few moments before TOP answered. He heaved a sigh, “I don’t think that would work Bom.”

“Let’s just give it a try. Come on! I really want to help Dara with Jiyong. I know Jiyong still loves her. Please?” She also sat down and leaned on his arm.

“But we shouldn’t—“

“Please?” She pleaded.

“All right. We can let them meet two weeks from now. But don’t forget that I warned you. Arasso?” He stared at her and saw how Bom nodded eagerly, smiling widely.

“Arasso. Thanks oppa!” She pounced on him and hugged him tightly, nuzzling his neck. Unknown to Bom, TOP was thinking deeply of how Jiyong would react to it. He frowned as he remembered their past conversation. He again breathed out loudly. He needs to find out what really happened to him.  

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N:

 

As observed by some of you, Chapter 16 was a short one. Mianhe. But I hope that this one will suffice. Kekeke.

 

Thanks again for upvoting, subscribing, and commenting. You have no idea how happy I am whenever I read new notifications after logging in. Kamsahamnida!  

 

PS. If you have any suggestions on how to go on with this story (although I already have an outline of how this will go), don’t hesitate to leave them on the comment box. I will see what I can do. *Wink