Chapter 4

SMITTEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four

 

Jin woke up the next day unchained and lying on the bed. red marks were visible on her alabaster skin, and soreness was evident in all parts of her body. There was also a familiar burning sensation on her neck and she knew that Luhan made marks again. Instinctively, she stretched out a hand to pull the blanket to her. But surprisingly, when Jin opened her eyes, the blanket was already wrapped around her. She turned to her side and squinted her eyes several times to check if she was seeing right. HE was beside her. Luhan was sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly agape letting out small puffs of air. He was shirtless but she could see that he’s already in his boxers. How she wanted to feel his lean built on the tips of her fingers. This was the first time that she looked at him closely. Five years of yearning to get close with him and this is the first time they slept in the same bed. his slightly blonde hair was tousled and messed in a cute way and the way his skin one matched hers perfectly was noticeable. Luhan was undoubtedly angelic. Then, something deep inside her contradicted with her current thought. Jinlei remembered what he had done to her last night. Luhan was at his worst last night. How he held her in his arms roughly. How he had used her only for pleasure purposes. Jinleu found herself tearing up in no time as she remembered what he did. Jinlei turned herself to the other side of the bed and quickly wiped her tears way. Luhan stirred and began to wake up. She pretended to still be asleep and luckily, Luhan didn’t notice that she was just pretending.  He stood up and headed for the bathroom to take a bath. Once she’s sure that he’d locked the door, Jinlei stood up and wrapped a bathrobe around her. She limped towards the huge mirror and there saw a pale, petite girl with a beautiful yet gaunt face. Her hair still fell down to her waist and it was starting to get uncomfortable moving around with her long hair. She wanted to cu her hair but Luhan insisted that she keep it that way. He has a habit of gently pulling her hair whenever he wants to. It didn’t hurt but jin felt werid about him touching her hair, shortly, Luhan went out of the bathroom with the same confused expression on his face.

“I’d be in the office today, don’ go to school.” he ordered with his usual cold and expressionless voice. He was back to his old self, jin thought. The water cascaded on her head down to her toes.

“Eomma!!” A chubby tree year-old girl who looked very much like her except her hair colored squealed and ran towards Jinlei.

“Omo baby you’re already here~” Jinlei took her and lifted her for a hug.

“Aigoo my baby is heavier” Min pouted cutely as Jinlei endlessly while walking towards the mansion.

 

✻✻✻

Luhan

The stress of running both Wu enterprise and Lu Corporation was slowly taking it’s toll in me that I even found the thought of paying Tiffany a visit suddenly sounded so bad. And I haven’t had the energy to drive far so I just went home to “her”

My brows automatically furrowed upon remembering what I did last night. That was the first time I took her without the alcohol clouding my senses. I had been very mad at her for holding another boy’s hand. I didn’t know why I reacted like that. Maybe I was used to her only paying attention to him. But I don’t usually care. This is giving me the creeps. And I definitely don’t like this feeling. What made the situation worse was that I KISSED JINLEI. I don’t normally do that to her, but last night I felt this unusual urge to kiss her. The alien feeling is starting confuse the hell out of me. This isn’t good. I felt helpless and it felt like my body refuses to do my bidding. Sighing loudly, I just drove home fast, not minding if I’m reacing any speed limits. The hell with that. I just want to go home and rest.

NOBODY’S POV

Min heard a car and wheels grazing the gravel in front of the mansion, she hurried to check who it was. Cars were one of the things that made her happy. It was quite weird for Jinlei but whatever made her little angel happy made Jinlei feel the same. The squealing Min ran into a stunned Luhan upon seeing her. Thoughts swirled in Luhan’s mind apparently taken aback by the resemblance of the chubby cheeked girl to Jinlei.

“Appa?” the girl’s tiny voice echoed in his ears. He was surprised at what the girl called him. Before he could open his mouth to ask who the kid was, Jin came rushing in between them with the same scared expression he had towards Luhan which he hated the most. He didn’t want Jin to look at him like he was some kind of monster that has to be feared.

“Omo aegi ah~” she gingerly picked the little girl with her trembling voice. She bit her lower lip from nervousness which she always do when she’s scared. Luhan on the other hand found it attractive.

“Mianhe Luhan ssi, this is my niece, the daughter of my deceased unnie. She’s Oh MInyoung.”

“Is she your husband eomma? Like papa Sehun to mama Ria?” Min asked with eyes burning with curiosity.

“Eomma?” Luhan raised an eyebrow.

“She calls me that because she considers me as her mom”. She looked down with cheeks burning red. Now Luhan knew a piece of her life.

“Come baby, your err uncle Luhan is tired, let us not disturb him ne?” She continued whil pecking the little girl’s pouting lips.

Luhan wanted to know her story more. Having known that she had lived a life filled with sorrow made him crave to know what Jinlei’s life was like before he came and destroyed it. He felt the urge of asking her more. He realized that he knew nothing of this girl while Jinlei knew almost everything about him. Five years of denial took away his interest of getting to know someone other than Tiffany. The thought made him cringe and he just decided to drop the issue off. After all, he was too tired to do some ty detective role. Luhan decided to just get inside his room and shower. Hoping that It would help him clear his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter